youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZq53GloUhw
strawpoll.me/14648964/
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

The Mouse must pay for this.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4

Something new being shittier does not absolve the original shit of its shittiness

Still shit, basically

This movie is great compared to TLJ. Stop lying to yourself.

From my point of view, the Last Jedi is evil.

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

This is my favourite star wars film

Fight me you soft cunts

In a perfect world Lucas would apologize for all three prequels, erase them from canon and give them to someone with talent to make. But we don't live in that world user. Revenge of the Sith will always be a steaming pile of shit and we will never get an apology for it.

I lost the will to live years ago, I wish I could die of it.

I lost the will to live, but I'm not dying.
I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

This

It's the most important and powerful film in the saga, brainlets just can't accept that there's more to it than "muh hero's journey"

I would never hurt a 12 year old.

The thing with that, is that Snoke is a dark side user, but not a Sith.

Sith is good and has a sense of urgency because Lucas crammed all the important shit into it. TPM and AOTC didn't have to be made at all.

I only like this movie because I saw it when I was 10. It is not a good movie. Still love it to bits though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZq53GloUhw

In the aftermath of TLJ, let's find out what Sup Forums really thinks:
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

when I rewatch RotS I always skip the first 20 minutes except for the fight with Dooku

i can't, too many bad things about the prequels. NOOOOoooooooOOooooo was bad. hayden sucks, the general writing and acting sucks. the green screen stages limited the acting. george lucas's demand that everyone be stoic and monotone. bad.

Sad is one letter away from sand, she never stood a chance. It's meant to be Lucas' ultimate stroke since it represents how she lost ''Annie'' which clearly stands for ''An N''

My favorite prequel by far, watched it like 10 times

Being better than a stinking turd doesn't elevate it. The lot of them are shit films of varying degrees and not worth a second watch.

Yep

III > V > IV > II > VI > I > VIII > VII

There are 4 Anakins on this poster

The prequels at least inspired a ton of cool shit and games, the only thing that should be remembered fondly of the new movies is probably BB-8, he's a cool droid.

>i have the high ground
>don't do it
>in my opinion the Jedi are evil
>nooooooooo
best star wars ever

And TLJ was better?

no, it was shit just like the other two

the new ones not being good is no validation of the shit lucas put out there

Yes.

>AOTC over ROTJ

Revenge of the Sith is a great Star Wars movie compared to episode 7 and 8. This is the truth and everyone who doubts this is absolutely wrong.

No, and the new movies are better than the prequels

enjoy your mary sues, niggers and fat uggo gooks

The Prequels are good god dammit. An intelligent, coherent story being told throughout the three movies.
What are the new star wars? Just pew pew bang bang and the director admitting they had no idea what would happen after the first one which was just a copy of a new hope.

no. the original trilogy is the only thing that matters. however, they should have talen lucas's ideas and edited them to be palatable for the masses like the original trilogy.

The new movie is entertaining but its not Star Wars. Enjoy your purple haired lesbian commander.

The detective obi-wan parts and coruscant were awesome. Geonosis was cool too.

>An intelligent, coherent story

I challenge you to tell me how it wasn't intelligent. Do you think I am a brainlet? Do you think I care if the dialogue was a little off. I don't talk to other people enough to be bothered by that.

did anakin ever ask his dad who his mom was?

Ignore the tripfags user

>Leia's actual mother literally died of sadness barely a year ago
APOLOGIZE

>the people who are having a fit over Luke having a split second lapse of judgement are perfectly fine with Anakin being a completely irredeemable faggot who slaughtered dozens of innocent children
kek

>Do you think I am a brainlet?

yes

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng

Why do people still cite padme's death as unrealistic? That's literally how Carrie fisher's mom died

>detective obi-wan
yeah ill admit i always enjoy those parts. comfy.

Carrie Fisher's mom was fucking ancient, Padme was young and healthy. Also, Star Wars is far more technologically advanced than the real world.

Not an argument

>when the nostalgia hits just right

geez youre like a baby

Why would I apologize when I loved the prequels, flaws and all, more than any Disney film so far?

nurwas fan: not enoug bang bang pewpew why are they both wyte das racist. also boring no quips.

Not a counterargument. You prequelfags are the dumbest fuckers on this board.

>ad hom
Still not an argument

You still haven't posted a counterargument. I'll restate my argument:
>Padme was young, healthy, and lived in a galaxy that's full of technological advancements that are beyond our comprehension.
>Carrie Fisher's mom was ancient, we don't know if she was healthy or unhealthy, and our technology/medicine isn't anywhere near as advanced as Star Wars'.

This was the best Star Wars movie. I don't get how people can't at least say it was a good movie when it clearly was. The only real somewhat bad part that was cringe I can think of came towards the end when Vader goes no and Padme gives birth and then dies. Besides that this movie was Kino. Anakin's autistic voice acting and anger was actually pretty fitting.

If he had given a wordless scream of hate and anger in stead of a sad 'nooooo' then we would be raving about how kino the scene was

Ep3 is absolute kino

>Yoda swooping in with a lightsaber.

No.

Fisher died because of a loss. Padme died because her fuck-buddy turned evil, at the moment of the birth of her children no less. It makes Padme come off as a selfish twat that she couldn't find the will to live in her children because of a breakup.

It's also a continuity error.

This is true. Regardless, Nu-Wars will never ever be as good as 1-6 no matter how much people want to pretend otherwise.

>It makes Padme come off as a selfish twat

So like a typical woman then? Seems fine to me.

And while we're on the prequels, other than the clunky love dialogues on Naboo, doesn't Episode 2 realy deserve to be universally panned and be called worst than TLJ?

It was okay, but far better than TLJ...

Ep 2 is Kino when compared to TLJ, easy.

With plenty of twists and turns, a cohesive story and a sheer tour-de-force of drama and action, Star Wars: The Last Jedi blurs the lines between good and evil and instills a sense of hope for its moviegoers and hardcore fanbase. The newest entry provides more than just spark and makes for a unique yet improving installment.

5/5: A Triumph.

It is objectively the worst star wars film and the people that actually like it should kill themselves, I wouldn't waste a bullet.

And calling anyone who disagree with this is a man-child in 3...2...1...

>implying a fucking bigfoot monster, homosexual British sex bot and an incestuous love triangle isn't garbage aswell.

fuck off. Episode 3 is my favourite SW movie next to Empire and ANH

>trying to have a decent discussion about the PT for years because I genuinely enjoyed them for what they are, even if goofy at times
>everyone shits all over the threads because nobody's allowed to have an opinion on this shitty board
>now everyone wants lucas back

all SW fanboys who hated on the PT deserved this shit

Ep II is perfectly fine, retards just keep sperging out over Hayden Christensen doing his job and presenting Anakin as a horny underdeveloped teenager who misses his mommy.

Coruscant chase, Detective Kenobi, Count Dooku, the Arena fight, the Battle of Geonosis, that movie is way better than brainlets and film snobs imply, they all just bandwagon because "muh sand"

This is so fucking accurate, thanks user, my fellow patrician.

>Saved.

>It was okay
It really wasn't. The special effects have aged like milk, Anakin is an unlikable emo faggot, the romance is cliche and forced, Jango's assassination plan doesn't make a lick of sense, I could keep going. I'm not saying TLJ was good, I'm just saying Attack of the Clones was an abomination.

stop posting your shitty fucking OC in every thread

no matter how much bait is in that picture, some of those explanations actually apply to the prequels. there's a lot of Shakespearean influence in them and an unusual large political subplot. very different from the originals but still a decent and unique watch

this

He couldn't hack the criticisms he received over the prequels, instead withdrawing like an autist. Then he sells his company he built over 40 years to those Disney fucks. Now we should all feel sorry cuz MUH PREQUELS WEREN'T THAT BAD GUISE. Fuck that shit.

>they all just bandwagon because "muh sand"
why though? I always look forward to that part because it's emotional as fuck and because I love seeing him slaughtering those shitty tusken raiders

>this all powerful darkside user that's existed allongside Sheev isn't a part of his particular religion, so that totally excuses the fact that Sheev or anyone has never heard of him

Someone needs to update this for Episode VII + VIII

I have nothing to apologize for because its unironically the best SW film of all time and I loved it then and I still love it now.

You cant have that much control without formal training, its established in star wars canon. Palpatine wasn't discovered until he was like 18 or something

The special effect of I and II are indeed bad to todays standards. But if you rewatch III, it's still pretty good.

>her fuck-buddy
Husband I think is the word. And now that I think about it. It's actually genius. She wasn't a fighter. She was a dainty politician playing at fighter. She saw a future with her children who had to grow up with a father who kill children because some wack religion she doesn't even fully trust. I'd be pretty fucking sad too, fag.

Always liked this movie tbqyewae

>brainlets
You're the brainlet, Attack of the Clones is just as messy as The Last Jedi.
>Count Dooku
He was a poorly written villain who didn't do anything memorable.
>the Battle of Geonosis
Ahh yes, I really loved watching a bunch of guys waving sticks around in front of a green screen. Great action, it was almost as hella f*cking epic as Captain America: Civil War.

It's bait, but it's accurate bait.

But aside from some of the shit dialogue, Jar Jar, and gratuitous CGI, the prequels aren't as bad a people hype them up to be.

I apologize that even when I was 13 when it came out I still thought you were terrible.

And the people that liked this movie were\are fucking retarded. I am also sorry that you had to find out this way.

DISCLAIMER: I am actually not sorry and you are a fucking retard [\spoiler]

Welcome, you are.

Why does new star wars feel so rushed in comparison? Im talking about the length of the scenes. In this movie you kind of settle in to the scenes of them talking and get really absorbed in it, but in TLJ they just quickly move from setpiece to setpiece

V > IV > III > VI > I > II > sequel trash

Flawed film in many ways but the first 1/2 hour is great .. Lucas did well there

As shitty as these movies were I feel like I actually cared about the characters and it still felt like star wars. I still felt like the person making it actually cared about some of the themes behind it and really believed in what he was doing

7 and 8 just feel like total consumer calculations

>Jar Jar
never bothered me but I understand that people can be annoyed as fuck. gotta give Lucas credit for not using him in the other ones though. still not worse than all the unnecessary comedy TLJ had in my opinion

>shit dialogue
decent criticism but I liked it because it was very dramatic in a stage play kind of way

>gratuitous CGI
never understood this one. the CGI was solid to great for its time (with some exceptions obviously) and provided Lucas with lots of opportunities for world building. just look at how much material Attack of the Clones alone provided for the Clone Wars show. From a world building and atmosphere perspective, I found the prequels to be even better than the originals even though I usually prefer practical effects over CGI

>Attack of the Clones is just as messy as The Last Jedi.
Sure it is, but for different reasons, TLJ is a worthless story executed with perfect competence, while AotC is a much more interesting story told in more slipshod fashion, just like the other prequels. I'd take poor movies that expand and enrich the characters and universe over polished turds anyday.

>didn't do anything memorable
How about act as public face of the CIS, outsmart Yoda in a duel, and cut off Anakin's arm? That's more than Admiral Piett and Darth Maul

>waving sticks around in front of a green screen
An individual droid has the structural integrity of a clothesline, lightsabers would just glide through them. Would you rather they bounce off? That would contradict with one slicing through Vader's arm later now wouldn't it?