APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meessa so sorry

Sosa sowee

>Because of his role in abetting the rise of the Empire, he was once again exiled by his people. After the Battle of Endor and the rise of the New Republic, he performed in the streets of Theed as a clown and street performer, who was popular with children but not so much with their parents. Many Gungan and Naboo adults refused to speak to him or say his name. Binks entertained the children by performing numerous antics including wagging his tongue, juggling glombo shells, spitting fish up in the air and catching them, dancing around, and swallowing and flushing out water through his ears.

Meesa bery bery baad.

Thanks doc

Kind of a shitty ending for him.

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

The Mouse must pay for this.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4

At least they didn't kill him off

I wish Darth Jar Jar was real. So much potential, so much pottery.

I was going to tell you that hesreal enough with Grievous and he sharing eyes and with the robotchicken sketch and with the YouTube video explaining visually that it was obvious that Lucas intended JarJar to be a secret master by his moves sets matching drunken master videos to the motion .
But then I realized I cooks type it this way instead and join in the mass hoax of emotional indipendence.

Hey Finn isn't that bad

I want to go back to the timeline were george made jarjar palpatines master

Sneeds?

Woah now there's a limit to how much i can forgive.

i'm sorry
you were supposed the key to all of this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm
:'(

I am sorry Jar Jar... Wait, why the fuck am I apologizing? I never hated Jar Jar. Fuck you Abrams, fuck you Rian and fuck Disney.

in george lucas canon palpatine had sent jar jar to a secret and secure location. he was also "jokingly" frozen in carbonite, which is what george lucas had originally said would happen to a major character in his sequel trilogy. poor jar jar

I liked the idea of jar jar being revealed and beaten in episode 2 and then being given the vader treatment to become grievous.

>Disney canon
Blegh. Have some superior pre-Disney lore.

>After the formation of the New Order, Binks was considered an ally of the new Emperor, and an Imperial HoloVision report shortly after the end of the Clone Wars mentioned that he had personally sent Senator Binks to an undisclosed location.
>Binks was alive and well in 6.5 ABY, and was present on Coruscant during its liberation from the Galactic Empire by troops of the New Republic. While he was never involved in this liberation, he was situated relatively close to some of the action.

He would've been if idiots hadn't bitched so much after TPM