Why was a younger Obi Wan much more wiser, more intelligent and more mature than a much more older Luke?

Why was a younger Obi Wan much more wiser, more intelligent and more mature than a much more older Luke?

Yoda still viewed an old Luke as a fucking child ffs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kQzJNCX5l0
youtu.be/CIx3pqkCTRY?t=108
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luke was always a manchild. He literally died a virgin lmao.

Luke "I have never seen a Vagina" Skywalkerâ„¢

he became a fucking ghost wizard though

that is what disney wanted you to think

So did Obi Wan moron.

This movie is like pottery. Young SJWs and limo liberals take over and ruin everything.

Lucas is responsible for this; he made the decision to make the prequels about Anakin, retrospectively robbing Luke of his heroic status. The six Lucas Star Wars films end up being about Anakin/Vader, not Luke Skywalker. It's fitting that he should be robbed of even his elder statesman status. Lucas should have made sequels, not prequels. It's all been a series of cataclysmic errors since the Special Editions.

Because Obi-Wan has been through 2 decades of training and experience. Luke wined about working a farm until he was 30, trained for an hour with Obi-Wan, trainers with Yoda for a few weeks and then dropped out of Jedi school to fight Vader.

This.

Yoda would view everyone as a child. He's a thousand years old

prequels are always shit, and I agree with your overall point but that makes even more reason to treat Luke in TLJ imo

Literally zero evidence of this
Coulda been raped in his sleep by the ug-monks on Skellig Michael

Trained by warrior monks vs trained by hermit and crazy hermit

Because Disney is gay and not canon.

And remember that after Kylo burned his school down he withdrew to become a NEET. He hasn't had social interaction in decades.

No Obi wan got with that Mandaorian chick. It's in the Clone Wars, which is canon.

No he wasn't. He fucked an aryan princess when he was a padawan.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kQzJNCX5l0

>. He literally died a virgin lmao.
>implying luke wasnt raping bitches across the galaxy with the force

where do you think Rey came from
and Kylo

Luke sampled the milkies of the galaxy

i'd drink her blue milk

wrong clip

youtu.be/CIx3pqkCTRY?t=108

so like the majority of Jedi?

Luke is literally a soyboy now.

Thanks Disney

He's like me.

What I wouldn't give to go to Ryloth and trade a few essential items to a clan chief and receive a thicc twi'lek in exchange.

So The Last Jedi was a virgin?