Kino Wars: The Last Space Ronin

Look me straight in the eyes and tell me this isn't kino as all fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and then he dies because lol

kill bill did it first

I RIKE STAHH WAAZ

Yeah sure, I like how after the first strike Ren has his saber facing down then the next shot it's right side up.

Literally unlimited budget.

Was Luke more powerful than him? If they actually faced off 1v1

Let's find out once and for all:
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

It doesn't matter. They're doing the whole "Oh lets trigger Kylo with memories he won't forget. That'll show him!"

>Remind him of him killing his father
>Remind him again he killed his father
>Look, the ship. Remind him.
>Don't forget! You killed your uncle!

if anything this scene was shit and second move under the lightsaber was terrible

What anime is this from?

Wonderful scenes. Terrible plot and characters. Great visuals.

So overall a good movie that I will not watch again for at least several years.

STOP SAYING KINO WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS PLEBIAN DICKBAG.

>Look me straight in the eyes and tell me this isn't anime as all fuck

FTFY

It could have been but disney fucked it.

The First order should not just repeat the empire amd tje "resistence" shouldnt exsist. It should be the Republic fighting off these 1st order loyalists.

Snoke could have been an ancient sith mastermind building a massive army in uncharted space or from some dark star system beyond the outer rim.... Something

They were ontu something with Rey and Kylo and Luke forsaking the old ways and finding a balanced "grey" force to fight the evil mastermind Snoke in movies 3 (where kylo would sacrifice himself.)

And/or twist rey becomes evil

This wouldn't have been hard to do and its simply but compelling, the resources are there the acting talent was there but Disney decided to go for some shameless soulless copy of Star Wars.

Disney knows how to make it look like star wars but they do not understand the basic traditional hero story that underlines star wars and makes it appealing.

What a fucking waste

Naruto
It´s a very good anime too,you see the choreography?the "matrix?,it´s good,but i don´t know the story,i don´t see the anime 2 year,but you need to watch!,it´s a very good anime and i think you will like,except with girls and false fights,but don´t worry!naruto it´s a story about superation and brothers!,It´s one of masterpiece of animation!you need to watch!i think the scene in special,the milk scene,is a revoulution in anime industry,the hand,the milk,the man,the girl,they reactions,art,story,i give 10/10 too much nonsense.

This. If you turn your brain off and watch the colored lights and explosions you will enjoy it. I walked out of the theater thinking "Good film". Disregarding the niggling feeling of unease that has steadily grown in the last few days into incandescent rage the more I have thought about the movie.

Why is Luke's lightsaber blue? Don't try and tell me it's supposed to be a "clue" for the audience because that doesn't make any sense

The saber blew up in Kylo's face literally five minutes ago, does he have short term memory loss? Honestly couldn't think about anything else during this scene

the strongest clue in the scene is Luke's lack of footprints

No your ideas are even worse than this already flawed film. Killing Snoke was the best Rian could do to salvage JJ's garbage rehash of the original trilogy. Snoke was always a poor man's Sheev. There was nothing interesting or original about him and the retarded fan theories just hyped up this nothing villain to something that could never be delivered on the screen. So Rian just subverted all the hype and expectation by killing him to focus on the superior character, Kylo. Kylo sacrificing himself in movie 3 would be the final proof that the nu trilogy is nothing but a stale retread of what came before. Rian burned it all to the ground so that JJ has to do something new in Episode 9. I have very mixed feelings on Last Jedi but killing Snoke was probably the best thing Rian did.

Some faggot literally hollered out "THE LAST MOTHERFUCKING JEDI" loud as fuck when Luke walked out of all that blaster fire.

why does this look like a video game cut scene?

it is

just wait for Lego Star Wars: The Last Jedi

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF FILTH

>It could have been kino but
>proceeds to list story reasons and his fanfic tier bulsshit expectations not being met

You can just feel that people on this board know what they're talking about :^)

rian johnson did a better job than jj or lucas

bravo

That rules

In Full Metal Jacket, the Sergent punches Snowball with his right and pulls back his left fist in the next shot. Continuity doesn't fucking matter in the emotion is there, Captain Nitpick.

There's no question that whole scene is fucking Kino.

I had emotion through whole movie.

But the choppy panning and shaky camera bothers me.

That and the chopped up and diced story.

kys you tasteless retard, back to plebbit and stoo using that word

Full Metal Jacket is also not the eighth installment of a continuous story.

>matrix playing chicken shit
>kino

I don't believe this is multiple people. I mean there can't be many non-retarded human beans that actually think this shit film is good. I bet it's literally the same one guy or maybe handful of twat shills.

wew lad

Shit is buns and has nothing compelling about it because it's already been established that Kylo is garbage (cant even beat someone who's using a saber for the first time) and shouldn't even be close to the same level as Luke.

>Obi-wan allows Vader to strike him
>Luke allows Kylo to strike him

FUCKING POETRY

You're doing a really shit job of pretending you've seen the movie.

Huh? What does that have to do with shot continuity?

But let me humor you since I prefer not to waste any time actually contemplating this pile of cat shit film - Why build up Kylo and Ren's relationship and make sure you establish that Kylo is very susceptible to the light side, a big change from his ruthless behavior in TFA, when you have no other villain left for the next film except gay Hux?
It's going to be more sexual tension 2-dimensional bullshit but you know that Kylo is going to go full vader and end up dead while Rey continues to Mary Sue JUST everybody in the next rip-off braindead film.

try fighting someone after getting shot in the side by a heavy rifle

MOBIE GUD BUT SHOULD BE LIKE DIS INSTED

Exactly this. My first impressions were "it was decent". Now I think it's the third worst film in the franchise, only beating out episodes 1 and 2.

I didnt say it was good at all it fucking blew

kylo was filled with pure rage I doubt he would have noticed anything but wanting to kill luke

>haha kiddo you can't beat my hologram joke
>*dies*

simply ebin

half the people talking about this movie haven't seen it, including you
Luke was projecting an image of himself, he wasn't really there
kylo was actually "hitting" luke, you can see it in the webm but it was going straight through him
Luke was doing this to infuriate kylo and stall/torture him over killing han

brainlet
luke was filled with remorse over what he turned kylo into and was waiting to die on that island when Rey showed up, he even explicitly says this
he then faces kylo and allows the resistance to escape and knowing this he can die peacefully

Whatever you say, you dipshit. I unfortunately had the misfortune of seeing this shit tier popcorn flick Thursday at 7pm.

None of the circumstances around the fight make it interesting or compelling. He's trying to save all of 12 people that are in the fucking cave and proceed to follow the crystal bois out the back of the cave (that they retardly said was totally sealed off, guess they didnt feel that gust of wind previously?). Finn was about to save them anyways until the stupid chink bitch ignorantly crashed into him at high velocities and then dropped that gay ass one liner.

Shit sucks dick, man. Enjoy it all you want, but don't try and say that the only people who would dare talk shit about this "kino" are people who haven't seen it.

Faggot

>nothing personnel kid
>vanishes
if you haven't seen the movie this literally happens
it was pretty cool though at least compared to the borefest that was the preachy purple haired bitch and Rose/Finn romance

This stop criticizing star wars, all complaints are null in the face of this badassery.

you said it's not compelling because Luke is better than kylo when that has nothing to do with what actually happens
yes finn dying and destroying the cannon would have been much better

that crossguard is still so stupid

It's more like this

>Finn dying and destroying the canon
LMBO, holy shit. What canon could that possibly destroy that the actual movie itself didn't shit all over? Like the canonical fact that Luke Skywalker never gave up on turning Darth Vader back to the light side, but would sneak into his nephews room with a drawn lightsaber?

And yea, that's exactly what I said. Which means that the entire scenario is stupid and not compelling anyways because it's expected that Kylo could never be a match for Luke Skywalker, so why would I give a fuck about it? Especially with them attempting to make it out to be "dank showdown" of the entire movie. It would be fine as a throwaway moment.

I don't understand what you're trying to point out with that comment.

his nepjew was a cocksucker, you igor

Yeah that scene was cool. But I like proper storytelling and consistent characterization more.

ugh, what could have been

It's not.

>Star Wars Episode Eight: (Not) The Last Jedi (2017)

We clickbait movie title now

RIP Admiral Trapbar

only killed off because of goddamn terrorists.