New Latchkey Kingdom Thread

s'been a while, get in here we have an epilogue and 8 pages of the new chapter to catch up on

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H69dE
imgur.com/a/zzNp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New team introduction

a new team means more characters to get bullied relentlessly

GG no re

additional bullying temporarily averted

Damn it's been almost 3 weeks since the last thread
Also for people wondering this newest chapter he's doing is inspired by another delve comic and everything that happens is determined by dice rolls

Ferrah finally showing up in the comic hype

Bullying his characters is how nick has extended his life all these centuries

dont reveal his secrets user

So it seems Rex and Bridget broke up. Maybe they can remain friends and make use of that shapeshifting.

Svana: "Hey Bridget have you seen my- GAH!"
Bridget: "Gah!"
Rex: "Geez, Svana. Learn to knock, would you?
Svana: "I'msorrysorryso- Wait, is that supposed to be me?!"

So maybe fairy eyes don't work like regular eyes?

my money's on their timetravel body's being rentals or avatars or something and the stripes being literal barcodes, and their eyes can't see them because they've got corporate info in them or something along those lines

rex probably just isn't that into bipeds

That could be true. So far all his dirty magazines have seem hound-specific.

Hey you can see Abby's eyes in this page.
And both her boots and gloves match.

Abby a cutest

Oh shit, I hadn't noticed that. BEADY EYES.

I kinda wanna see how well bridget can shapeshift into other characters

Oh sweet, a new thread!

Kind of interesting how we don't see Rose at all in the epilogue. Unless she shape-shifted into that other hound in the foreground I guess.

does Rose even know Bridget?

Well sort of. She has Willa's memories of meeting Bridget, but she is still just a clone of Willa.

true, but even Willa doesn't like Bridget much, and Rose is pretty shy to boot, I can't imagine they'd be able to convince her to go to a going away party

We only see one side of the party, Bridget could be facing where the largest number of characters are.

Like, we don't really know who is the hound next to Willa. Rose could be behind Willa near the back of the unseen crowd.

I like all three. But Abby is definitely the cutest.
But at last we have one more cat with Ferrah.

Both Abby and Embalmer have done that pose of their arms. There may be an anatomical factor.

it's probably got something to do with how dog legs are jointed in the real world

I don't think we've seen anything that would suggest Rose is anymore shy than Willa is. More depressed certainly, (what with her having to re-become friends with everyone and forge her own identity,) but not shyer.

It just fucks with my mind that there's a chance that Rose didn't even feel obligated to say goodbye to Bridget despite having all of Willa's past knowledge and experiences of her.

It makes me wonder what her relationship is like with her Grandad. Like, does she still even think of him as family despite the two having technically never met?

Slow thread

My head canon is that Grandpa accepts Rose. He seemed similar to Willa in character.

But that small cabin must be getting cramped. I wonder if Rose sleeps with Willa, on the floor, or just relaxes into a bucket like that guy from DeepSpace9.

And it is funny to look back on old pages and see things you didn't notice. Like Galondria crying over spilled beer.

>Galondria crying over spilled beer
Oh shit, nice catch

That's TRAGIC and ADORABLE

Oh, speaking of teams, Tom finished did commission piece for me.
Full size:
imgur.com/a/H69dE

B&W:
imgur.com/a/zzNp4

Its only been eight pages, but it seems like all 3 are doing pretty evently even if Abby had troubles twice in a row.

>TOP ROLLS:
Abby - Pg1
Ferrah
Ferrah
MuerteLoca & Ferra
Ferrah
Muerte Loca
Abby
Abby - Pg8

>LOW ROLLS:
Muerte Loca - Pg1
Muerte Loca
Abby
Abby
Muerte Loca
Ferrah
Ferrah
Ferrah - Pg8

Oh cool! I have no idea who you are Tom, but thanks for including my BBA in this!

Oh crap. I meant Nick! Nick did that Commission piece!

I may or may not have commissioned something of them as well

That's rad! Thanks.

Galondria A CUTE. Also nice to see a couple of old faces.

Sweet

Ah, well thanks Nick! And thank you commissioner user for my bbas inclusion!

Cool!

>that grin portrait
>that galondria portrait
noice, also
>the one on the right completely spaced out
kek

Please don't vote abigail. If you need to vore someone, you can vore lucha libre.

>you can vore lucha libre
Nice Freudian slip there.

Nice try user, but it'll take more than vore for Abby to lose my vote

Abby 2020

"Abby claims she has never ingested smaller sentient creatures for perverse sexual reasons. Abby claims this is anatomically impossible unless you could use some kind of shrinking potion.
That sounds like Abby has given the issue some consideration!

Don't let Abby eat your children. Re-elect Svana for hidden-eyes moe minister in 2020."

I remembered this, but I had lost it. Thanks.

>portrait of that thief nobody remembers the name of
neat

Also it's worth noting that Nick said he probably won't have permadeath in this delve comic and will be saving that for the pyre knight delve comic he's thinking about

I hope that the follow up to this conversation is shown, I mean, SOMEONE must've told her, right?

>Cuts to Bridget having an existential crisis lushed up in a bar

I propose that project should be called "The Tragic and Entirely Unavoidable Sacrifice of Jalak".

But please don't kill that freaky angry girl with the antlers, Nick.

if Jalak dies I riot

But can we really expect Svana to stay faithful to Hilla when she can't even stay faithful to Joe?

"This is Mister Embalmer. Mister Embalmer has been accused of heinous crimes again and again and has only escaped justice because of the intervention and favor of a powerful government figure.

Mister Embalmer is remarkably similar to Abby. TOO similar, don't you think?
Mister Embalmer and Abby have never been seen together in the same room. What could that mean?

Do not be fooled. Do not fall for a TRAP. Do not elect Abby to moe-minister. Do not elect Embalmer.

THIS MESSAGE WAS SPONSORED BY THE WESTERN HILLA WAIFU ASSOCIATION."

blatant proof that all svana waifuists are giant racists

How do we know that's not Joe in the pic with her

Are you willing to risk a moe minister who cuckolds her partner, user?

Are you willing to risk a moe minister that could actually be Embalmer with a couple of oranges under his shirt and a wig?

These are both really awesome. Its nice to see Tarantula looking happy in the second one, I usually imagine her with a creepy expression.

Is she the youngest in the group?

Actually, while this is being played for laughs, Abby and Embalmer have similar ears.

And approximately the same nose:
Abby keeps her muzzle pointing down with a smaller mouth, and we don't know the color of her fur, but they could be related.

>arguing over these two when the third candidate has received death threats from god
Don't believe their lies

>Is she the youngest in the group?
no clue, how old are the members even supposed to be anyways

Huh i just realized that the rat placing the pictures is a BBR

Older than Ricken but younger than Grandpa Dragonfly.

Svana showing her instictive ability to puff herself up to appear larger and ward off predators
the rat in the portrait in the top right is also one I believe

They're all BBAs/rats other than Grin and Tom what's-his-last-name.

Maybe it takes place in the future, in which case...

fucking hell
it's perfect never change

>Svana apologists use racism to deflect attention from sexting scandal

I'm going to scream

Nikku, make this canon

Mr. Embalmer pardoned Willie Horton, known superpredator from death sentence to a life sentence with chance for parole after murdering a waifu by stabbing her nineteen times. Willie Norton has received ten weekend dungeon passes from Chancellor Stonegrave. Rosaline Evangelion Deuteronomy Lannister-Douche, or something, has endorsed Mr. Embalmer in spite of this action, saying "We need some tough men on our streets, ready to do violence on my behalf for whatever I want. We should put him in the army!"

Is that the kind of political duo you want for Hilla? Do not elect Embalmer

THIS MESSAGE WAS SPONSORED BY THE WESTERN HILLA WAIFU ASSOCIATION

The joke is on you. I will take whatever Rosaline/Embalmer OTP material I can find.

Their faces and cute ambiance make this a lovely piece regardless of the shenanigans of your joke.
I'm totally putting this into the OTP folder.

This is why Nick wants to kill Jalak

BLUE BOARD

I mean, you're probably not wrong

>the dong is hiding her eye
10/10

what happened to this guy lmao
strange face aside I like this pic, cool to see the Sup Forums team get some official art together, good on you guys

best girl bump before bed

Looks like a normal face to me

user's afraid of chevrons

Hey how about some super sketches

Starting off we have some thumbs for Stella Stables

Shit, already fucked up. Well there's Lydia.

Here's those Stella thumbs

Next is a pic of Ash and her sister

Nick's metal waifu Thorn

Nick coming up with some new Fido baddies

>I thought up a couple more evil fidos;
>Fido Slobber drools a lot, it's probably acid spit, or maybe super sticky or both.
>Fido Wrex is one of few male Fidos, his power is that he can charm anyone. Everyone not currently controlled by him hates him.

Here's an unnamed character.

She has big ears

QT, a character inspired by 2B from Nier: Automata

Best boy aspirant Tucker

Nick's slowly learning that you can improve any dudes design by putting them in a dress

Jane's armless cousin Maria

Some sugoi Hollow Knight thumbs

A doe with antlers why not

And lastly we have Emma, a character I think Nick said was based off a plushie of his

Based on the cover page of the comic, it looks like she's been in the works for a -long- time. Wonder if we'll see her next chapter...

I accidentally deleted that pic of Lydia

Here's Lydia.

Here are the picarto chat emojis that Nick made during a request stream

I'd imagine it'd be a perfect copy, just with barcodes.

and a pink hairband