How to save Star Wars

In episode IX it is revealed that snoke is immortal (roughly speaking) and his body rematerializes. This is why he’s so fucked up looking. It’s not the first time he’s died. So He kills Kylo obviously because Kylo tried to kill him. Now Rey is the only one who can defeat him. And maybe that kid they showed at the very end of TLJ because supposedly he’s a bit more grown up now? But Rey can’t “actually” kill him. But she can send him to the spirit realm where other force ghosts can harm him. So the movie ends with Luke, Obiwan, And Yoda (maybe Kylo too, not sure what side he’s on at this point) teaming up to kill Snoke in an epic force ghost battle like we’ve never seen.

Thoughts?

I was actually thinking about this today. Snoke is actually Darth Plagueis who can't die because immortality powers

still wouldn't go to see that shit

putting all my shekels on snake snoke making force telepathy body puppets

>how to save star wars
>snoke kills the only good new character

>not realizing that OPs plot shifts the focus onto the awesome dead characters
>missing the point completely

The retcons you listed would just damage this trilogy even more than TLJ did just for desperate sake of appeasing the cucked fans. Sorry user. "The Force is Female" now. Star Wars is dead. RIP 1977 - 2017

at this point I'm done with all star wars shit. I can't justify giving The Mouse more of my money to rape the series further

Literally Voldemort.

This is good thread desu

>Snoke os immortal, comes back
>Kylo is betrayed and left for dead
>Ret rescues him somehow and while he's been tended he has a change of heart and becomes good
>They go on a mission to find a way to permanently kill Smoke
>Meanwhile Poe and Finn defeat the first order somehow, maybe another boring, big space battle?
>Kylo and Ren form a new Grey Jedi School
>the end

I'm actually hoping Snoke lives on as a dark presence within Kylo or some sheeeit. Rey has to destroy it not with a lightsaber but through some kind of spiritual projection or sumthin.

Or then again, maybe the force ghosts could show up to stop him. Imagine Yoda tapping ghost-Snoke on the shoulder with his walking stick. There by Yoda stand Obi-Wan, Luke, and Anakin. "Not so fast pal!" says Luke. Obi-Wan cracks his knuckles. Snoke looks at the camera and gulps.

That’s fucking retarded

Why don't a couple thousand of you write up some real shitty pitches for IX and have then sent to Kathleen Kennedy all on the same day.

>and just where do you think you're going big guy?

>So the movie ends with Luke, Obiwan, And Yoda (maybe Kylo too, not sure what side he’s on at this point) teaming up to kill Snoke in an epic force ghost battle like we’ve never seen.
Christ that would be bad

okay so hear me out it turns out snoke spirit was also possessing a body with the force in the outer outer rim of the galaxy but only every now and then and he was building a huge ass empire to try and conquer the old one then when kylo killed him he went back to that body and now he want's revenge on everyone else in the galaxy
original idea by me please don't steal

>In episode IX it is revealed that snoke is immortal (roughly speaking) and his body rematerializes. This is why he’s so fucked up looking. It’s not the first time he’s died.

I guess but the whole point was to let Kylo grow as a character dunno why you hate that so much

>So He kills Kylo obviously because Kylo tried to kill him

kills the only good new character at the start of the movie? No user

>Now Rey is the only one who can defeat him. And maybe that kid they showed at the very end of TLJ because supposedly he’s a bit more grown up now?

the kid is just a fucking symbol holy shit leave him alone, also people don't believe Rey can kill Kylo and you want her to fight an immortal sith lord?

>But Rey can’t “actually” kill him. But she can send him to the spirit realm where other force ghosts can harm him.

I hate this

>So the movie ends with Luke, Obiwan, And Yoda (maybe Kylo too, not sure what side he’s on at this point) teaming up to kill Snoke in an epic force ghost battle like we’ve never seen.

pls no

This is fan fic tier.

Snoke is not a good villain. He is not a good character. He is not interesting. Using him as a way to expand Kylo's character is the best use of Snoke.

kek

>why don't you pick on someone your own size?

spirt realm? the fact that this is a theory in the star wars world now is all rian's fault
star wars was based in logic some what but ayyy

kylo is the only good part about nu starwars
not because I root for him but because he's the only half interesting character and played by the only good actor
by the way he's not on anybody's "side" it's clear he has absolutely zero respect for authority and he does things for his own purposes. when he thought luke tried to kill him he went to the dark side to get back at luke, not because he had any allegiance to snoke. once he realized snoke was using him he sliced that dude in half. he clearly has a very strong will he just focuses on revenge and joins whoever will get him that revenge.