I graduate from college this week, and it's weird how similar my path has been to my favorite superhero, Spider-Man...

I graduate from college this week, and it's weird how similar my path has been to my favorite superhero, Spider-Man. I have no clue where my path is going to take me, or how the people I will meet moving forward will fit into my world, but I do know that one thing will remain constant - my love for Spider-Man comics and the comic world in general, as well as you guys - my Sup Forumsmrades.

I wanted to storytime my favorite Spider-Man story as a thank you to you guys. It brings me to tears each time I read it. I hope you all enjoy.

Thank you, Sup Forums.

Cool blog, faggot.

Watch out for clones and try not to kill your unborn children with devil deals

I love this comic
Thx user

It's always bothered me that their caricatures of the "fanboy" are almost always first panel, unless they are dying of cancer or something.

>Left his special needs son alone on the roof on a cold night in NYC.

Father of the Year, ladies and gentlemen.

>I graduate from college this week, and it's weird how similar my path has been to my favorite superhero, Spider-Man.

If you ever get married watch your back.

What a great story. In my opinion, no other comic encompasses the wide range of Spidey's history and emotional resonance. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Thank you OP, that was lovely.

Pete should have gotten Steven to teach the kid how to astral project, that's a way better gift than his dumb face