This is the real Spiderman

This is the real Spiderman.

A self loathing yet egotistical teenager with no friends?
So /r9k/?

This is bullshit.

Didn't that get cancelled?

How does /r9k/ feel about Ayn Rand?

So true.

I actually used that exact comic panel as my screen-picture on forums and even on discord.

waitaminute
i don't remember USM's drawing style looking like that at all
That suit looks way too good

It "ended"

It makes me sick to my stomach that so-called comic book fans, so-called Marvel fans, so-called Spidey fans could insult Lee/Ditko spidey. thats just a disgusting example of how mentally ill people are, how narcissistic. so much self-masturbatory ego-stroking to be the snarky one about something empirically the Best. youd rather jack off into your brain as a bored arrogant contrarian than give credit where its due. Bunch of no-talent sluggards!!!

Well yeah. It always has been. Pete was selfish, made a mistake, and his uncle paid for it. That's his driving trait. Even in the begining when he was a complete and total self interested asshole with a superiority complex he still did the right thing because if he didn't he knew he would feel like shit.

Does this pasta have sauce, or is it fresh?

Its OC, first draft, stream of thought. could use touching up.

Peter's life sucks. It's how I judge a spidey movie. If the titular character's life isn't shit and you're not wondering why he hasn't slit his wrists yet then it's a bad film

What are your thoughts about homecoming?

It isn't always shit. He has good moments. It just started as shit, and periodically dips back down into shit.

The same way you do
They have an ignorant opinion based on a 5 minute long YouTube video made by someone who last never read a single thing she wrote

>This is the real Spiderman.
>Spiderman
Fuck off casual.

>"I want my superheroes to obsess over one detail of their life, because nobody ever gets over anything or has anything else happen to them after a single tragic event

Is this in mockery or?

Yes, it's from Howard the Duck.

That's the core problem with capeshit.

Once a character finds a popular status quo it remains forever with it with no room for growing or further development.