Star Vs The Forces of Evil

How the hell will Star defeat Toffee?

probably some non-dark magic alternative to whatever moon used

She won't

Ludo will

I think that is going to be with a fusion of black and normal magic like the thing with the perfect apple

Better yet, a team up

Viciously

She won't have to. Eclipsa will BTFO him and be the antagonist.

Toffee absorbs magic but can he absorb a bullet?

That's probably how Marco's going to defeat him in the finale.

So the Mewnians fucked the monsters over who lived there before them.

How do you think that'll be resolved?

>Ludo kills Toffee from the inside by a spell he created internally

A B S O L U T E K I N O

How can Steven Universe even compete?

Either she won't or via the power of friendship

With the power of love. Like in the ending of G Gundam

through the power of friendship and love, of course

Calling it now; Jackie is kidnapped by Toffee as leverage to ensure Marco comes to Mewni (not that Star wouldn't be enough but can't be too careful)

It explains her complete absence while Marco is lucky enough to not have to make a decision yet

Am I the only one who wants to beat Sabrina into unconsciousness?

What are the chances of The Forces of Good losing to him yet again and Toffee ending the season with his third straight victory?

with the whispering spell

Am I supposed to believe this?

Does that mean Star is going to get naked and Marco has to give her his cape?

I want to say go away Jackiefag
But that actually sounds somewhat plausible

>It's to bad.
>Not "it's too bad"

That's the beauty of using Sup Forums before spell checkers. Anyway I like the flooring in your room user :)

It won't be truly resolved. It'd be a typical "lol tolerance" ending after joining forces for beating up a bigger bad and instantly forgetting why they hated so much in the first place

this is bait

She has nearly-unprecedented magical potential, her powers run on her emotions, and she's in love, which she has yet to learn could be requited.

Imagine if she finds out that Marco loves her back just when all seems lost. Toffee wouldn't stand a chance.

There's a lot of girls I want to beat into unconsciousness.

Let's start with Jackie
Actually, that's pretty much it

Maybe that's the whole reason he has the cape for the long run plot wise.
Wish I had art skills, some one needs to draw that.

nice try adam

>Star gets a power boost after Marco admits he had feelings for Star all along but repressed those feelings after her comments in BMB
>that's why Star's spells are pink in the opening
>Starco gets confirmed the best love story ever told

BRAVO NEFCY

100%. Toffee's going to keep winning until he loses in the series finale.

>How can Steven Universe even compete?
(IT CAN'T)

reposting cos last thread died in case this guy still wanted this >91799337

>my last waifu, Sky De la Rocha, has been corrupted by MonStar posting
Where will I turn to now?

>"wtf I hate the royal family now"

First she's going to use the whispering spell to blast off Toffee's hand and then she uses the darkest niggest spell to blast his head off.

Why would Toffee want Marco to come to Mewni? If he can kidnap Jackie, why not just go after Marco? Or better yet, why not just tell him 'Oh, by the way, I'm coming after Star, and if you don't stop me I'll probably kill her. Just thought I'd let you know!'

I mean, I don't want Jackie to just get dropped from the show either, but come on.

What's Janna contribute to the team?

Why would MonStar need to have a Sky alter ego if she has her Marco?

Good thing Star didn't decide to add a verse about genocide.

She sucks Tom's dick so he doesn't kill the rest of the team when he has one of his fits of rage.

>instead of monetizing the royal secrets ala InfoWars she gave red-pilled her kingdom for free

What is Star's end game?

Baby.

Breaking into shit/espionage

pls no

I mean, he's done seemingly stranger things before. He's cunning but we don't always know exactly why.

Did any of us anticipate at the end of season 1 why exactly he wanted Star to destroy her wand?

Kidnapping Jackie could be less about getting him there efficiently and perhaps be more about emotional exploitation.

I'm just spitballing ideas here.

Ghost powers after she dies.

>Implying the forces of good won't release Eclipsa who will proceed to bitch slap the fuck out of Toffee.

Huge autist here, I dropped the show after Lobster Claws made it clear that the monsters are supposed to be unsympathetic, then Mewnipendence Day went back on that. Did they ever explain the deal with Lobster Claws? Also, is it true that Marco's friends stopped appearing?

Because Monsky wants to hang out with you, user. I don't know man someone asked for the edit, I tried not to think about it too hard

Ferg and Alf stopped appearing.
Lobster Claws and the rest of the minions sans Buff Frog and Boo Fly haven't appeared since season 1.

K I N O

Lobster Claws was one monster who was kind of a pathetic retard anyway.

But the point of that episode was that Star did indeed see some good in him because he started to question stealing her wand after she helped him out. So even though he went back to Ludo's side in the end, Star did see monsters had some capacity for good.

It just wasn't expressed/written as well as it could have been.

Also, Alfonzo and Ferguson do appear in the classroom/background but don't get speaking roles after Season 1. Janna more or less replaces them as the human friend.

The point of Lobster Claws and Mewnipendence Day was to show that it's shades of grey man. Lobster was probably just an asshole, doesn't mean all monsters are. Mewmans might've done a genocide hundreds of years ago but doesn't mean Toffee would be justified in genociding 'em right back, etc.

Ferguson and Alfonso have like 5 seconds of screen time in season 2. It's a definite improvement.

Yes to both questions. Based Nefcy drops characters that don't work anymore which is good. They will probably explain more monster history in the next season, but this show is def. worth a watch in full.

A lot of people consider Lobster Claws to be one of the worst episodes next to Pixtopia.
Marcos two friends where basically written out in season 2. You see them as background characters and nothing else. They did make a joke about it in Collateral Damage.

And that's fair, but it just seems a little out there. Besides, how would he even know Marco and Jackie are together? He would never have had the opportunity to find it out while being Ludo's Wand, and hell, does he even know that Marco had a crush on Jackie in the first place? He's been watching Star, not Marco, and we can tell he really didn't watch him by his 'You're a disappointment' line in Storm the Castle. I just don't see why Jackie would even get his attention.

if you pay attention, she's been learning necromancy from glossaryk

- Comic relief
- Tumblr viewers for JanTom

post yfw star goes fucking supernova

jantom more like jontron amirite

She is Monstar's older sister that is not afraid of anything, the one that fights backs and is a lot braver than Monstar.

Would make more sense that Jackie is a mermaid and she had a secret agenda all along

What if star was a Yinglet

She violently explodes in a flash of blinding light that can be seen all over the solar system?

Is this correct?

It does imply a certain unknown degree of omnipotence.

Either that, or he actually does try to retrieve his physical finger, possibly still in Marco's house, and Jackie just happens to be there.

A bit far-fetched sure, but not the weirdest thing the show would have done, I'm sure.

literally no change
Get your furtrash out of here

With the amount of posts celebrating Jackie not only losing the Marco-bowl but also being retconned out of existence?

Not even close. Might as well join the cult at this point.

Quite the opposite I assume

>Based Nefcy drops characters that don't work anymore which is good.
>Chris Savino is keeping Clyde around

Janna probably knows more about magic than Tom does on account of her obsession with the occult and having read Star's spellbook (along with bribing Glossaryck for explanations, pic related), but currently Janna lacks any innate magical power to make use of her knowledge. So she sells her soul to Tom in exchange for dark magic powers.

honestly I would not at all be surprised if Toffee has some degree of prescience like Glossy has, considering how well he set things up in advance in Ludo in the Wild and etc

and then there's always the rats. Because of them Ludo knew that Star was distracted by seeing Jarco in BonBon, and Toffee probably knows whatever Ludo does now on account of possessing him.

>being Monstar on Mewni and on Earth

>retconned out of existence?
Is Jackie really based on her husbands HS crush? Or was that BS?

Eat a dick.

Thank you, Jesus.

Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

>Janna probably knows more about magic than Tom does on account of her obsession with the occult and having read Star's spellbook
That's an incredible stretch, user. She may end up being proficient in learning magic, given her interest in the occult, but suggesting she knows more than individuals who have lived around and used magic throughout their lives is a bit ridiculous.

If she is part of the adventure group she'll likely utilise her trickster skills that she displayed in Girl's Day Out and over time possibly pick up some magic tricks from Star or Tom.

Post cute Monstar.

remember, Monstar is for comfort, not abuse

She wasn't really retconned yet. This is all wild speculation because she seems to be missing from the season 3 intro involving the "tag team", while Tom, and Janna, and Kelly are all there.

Some will say good riddance, others will say it implies a bigger role if she wasn't there in the intro even briefly (sort of like how some of the most important characters from season 2, like Toffee and the MHC were missing).

We won't know until season 3 actually starts. But luckily theres other stuff to talk about.

>Ludo will
and Glossaryck will shed a tear and say I'M PROUD OF YOU

I can't even fully express the amount of love I have for you right now.

I don't think it's a good idea for them to jump to huge conclusions like that. It reminds me of the time when everybody thought that they would break up during Just Friends based solely on the promo but the complete opposite happened instead.

>How do you think that'll be resolved?
end of series:
territory carved out for monsters
corn for all
statue of ludo
buff frog king of monsters

I don't debate that this is good when the characters are deserving of being dropped.
Which is why the Jackie debate is so fierce despite the fact there's other larger things to talk about. There's tons of disagreement.

by the power of friendship

Somebody wanted an explanation of the cinnamon meme right? This user summed it up rather nicely.

what is marco's caliber preference? Is a he a man of STOPPAN POWAH?

I can't say no to this disgustingly adorable ligger

Lets not forget one particularly dedicated user's special valentines day Star tribute. I hope someone tries to top it next year.

What if humans stole magic from mewmans?

Guns are for pussies. Marco prefers fists.
But he needs pussy.
So which caliber does he need to get pussy?

Fucking hell

If Star and Marco are happy going on adventures, does that imply Starco is canon?

What are the chances of Jackie being dropped in favor of Star, but not being with Star romantically and Star being happy with that result as seen in the new opening?

>Which is why the Jackie debate is so fierce despite the fact there's other larger things to talk about. There's tons of disagreement.
Agreed.

I actually hope that if Toffee is the final villain (and at this moment I see no reason to think he won't be) Star kills him herself.

Like, yeah, Ludo and Marco and Glossaryck etc. can help her get to that point and all, but she finishes the job and does most of the work.

Moon has sort of outdone Star by this point and so I hope by the end of the series that can change. Makes Star look pretty pathetic and useless if most of the actual combat against the big villain was carried out by another villain and her mom.

Marco executes Toffee in the S3 finale with a 12ga slug round fired from a hand-crafted and engraved over-under forged from the dust of the universe by Hekapoo in her dying moments
Then he kisses Star

At least 5 inches for Star. 6 For Janna and 9 for Jackie.