His acting looks pretty good right now doesn't it?

his acting looks pretty good right now doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmjP1BExPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no not really

"no"

how not?

especially compared to daisy and boyega

He was perfectly fine....

Nobody could have done better with the lines he had to work with.

It's not christian bale that was gonna turn that sand line into gold you know.

The hate Hayden gets is ridiculous when we have the making of bonus with George LITERALY telling him how to deliver the lines.

What you see is what George wanted, not Hayden's fault.

He was great in Shattered Glass.

Literally everyone in TLJ was better acted

The acting wasn't the problem of TLJ it was the writing you bandwagoning faggot OP

daisy cant act

this.

the second boy toy george said "i pick hayden because i seen a little bit of the dark side in him" hayden was doomed to fail.

physically anakin acts better than anyone in the disney sequels and AINEC

totally accurate. watch shattered glass if you doubt hayden's acting ability

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmjP1BExPs

Much of his awful performance in the prequels can definitely be attributed to the writing and direction, but he's not a great actor to begin with. Ewan McGregor and Ian McDiarmid both have really stand out performances in the prequels despite having their fair share of goofy awkward lines. I think he gets more hate than he deserves, but at the same time he was horribly miscast in these films.

Hayden was pretty fuckin good actually. Totally sold his transition to the dark side in III. would be hamfisted and shitty if disney tried it

uh, no?

acting isn't the problem with TLJ

I enjoyed it, if you watch the old(er) movies expecting amazing acting from everyone, deep engaging dialogues, you're a retard.

He conveyed enough to make his performance good, I enjoyed it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes actually

I want some to make Punished Rey (A Woman Denied Character Development).

watching a terrible actor dosent make a bad actors acting less bad you retard

name me 2 bad scenes where another actor could of done better

I thought he was great in Episode 3. Haven't seen him in anything else. I love his delivery on the line

>You will try

He was very young. Lacked experience. The others did not.

90% of what you saw was due to George.

He did exactly what he was asked to do, you can check the dvd bonus. You can't blame him for that. Especially not when George concludes the shot with "perfect !".

He didn't know any better and trusted him. If he had better director then he would have done a lot better.

I'm not saying he's an "amazing" actor, I'm saying he is competent when directed well.

George would have ruined Anakin no matter what because what we got is exactly what George wanted, no other actor was magically gonna improve all the scenes.

Hes a decent actor who had an autistic director and producer

No

never thought about Lucas' treatment of Hayden