How would you introduce The Sentry to the MCU

How would you introduce The Sentry to the MCU.

>?
Goddammit.

Forgotten hero no one talks about.

An eldery forgotten hero with dementia played by Stan Lee. Lost his powers during a cosmic fight against Thanos half a century ago.

I wouldn't

I was hoping Sony's deal with Marvel was going to mean the next big arc after Infinity War was the fucking Dark Avengers shit, and Norman was going to be the next big bad. Sentry would have been an easy fit there because he would have been the next Thanos, just tease his dark side after a few flicks, last movie he's the most dangerous threat the whole time. Would have been great.

BUT. Probably not what we're going to get.

After Thanos, Robert would be a good choice to fill that Void

With the force of a billion exploding suns.

Have him sitting on a couch watching the avengers beat up aliens in new york. he;s in his suit watching

>Set in like phase 5 or 6

>Keep his super drug induced powers origin intact. Link it with previously Pym/Stark employed scientists doing illegal work with splitting of atoms which explains the enormous power he has.

>Sentry is a drug addict turned Hero

>At first he uses the powers to get more drugs or help out his friends. He gets his friends killed by police, that triggers him into trying to attack them when Doctor Strange intervenes.

>Doctor Strange mentors him sensing that he's not all that he seems.

>Training/Learning powers montage. Strange/Monks make him a special costume.

>Sentry begins saving people, running into other Avengers. The Avengers seemingly already know about him.

>The Void shows up (The Void can look like a black/grey colored version of Sentry with long hair to and a face always "in the shadows" so you never see it.)

>Sentry tries fighting The Void, and they're at equal strength. Void: "This is your fault. I am only doing what must be done. Every good has its bad." Sentry doesn't understand.

>Other Events too long to name

>Sentry accepting the Void into him combining them as one. He accepts the fact that if there is a Sentry there must be a Void
>The Avengers/Strange decides he's too dangerous and casts him out into the multiverse.
>In the future his mental stability gets worse and he breaks out of prison going back to Earth to wreck havoc on the Avengers. (He becomes a Thanos level threat)

>In the long future do a sequel in which he learns from a higher cosmic entity that his real power is reality warping and the reason he exists and The Avengers know about him is that he unknowingly wrote himself into reality as hero, and the universe acted accordingly making a Villain of equal power

The Cosmic Cube decides that it wants to be a hero after the Avengers stop Thanos.

Leave my Sentry, you fucking casual.

Give him a typical superhero origin story, then at the end, he blows up the MCU. No more MCU.

He kills everyone, ending shot is him with a tear in his eye like an Indian

Credits roll then, The MCU will never appear again

Broly-like villain.

TRIGGERED

>I was hoping Sony's deal with Marvel was going to mean the next big arc after Infinity War was the fucking Dark Avengers shit, and Norman was going to be the next big bad. Sentry would have been an easy fit there because he would have been the next Thanos, just tease his dark side after a few flicks, last movie he's the most dangerous threat the whole time. Would have been great.
>BUT. Probably not what we're going to get.
I was honestly hoping it wasn't. This is because they could still get the dark avengers without using spiderman. How? You get Willem Dafoe to play the politician or government official who is tangentially holding the current Avenger's collective leashes.

He then decides that the only way a superhero squad can be operated is by on feild management by himself and a pre-screened group of avengers. They can be found out to be mostly bad guys throughout the movie.

This way we don't necessarily need Spidey and we get DeFoe back as a psuedo Norman.

Itt: no one knows what Sentry is about
Use Hyperion/Squadron supreme instead. Should be more straightforward

Knowing how Marvel is with "muh progressiveism", they'd probably introduce Blue Marvel long before Sentry and I really don't have much of a first-hand knowledge of either to get offended by Blue Marvel. To be honest, he seems rather neat

I wouldn't, that's a stupid idea.

If I absolutely had to do it, I'd just do something similar to his first mini where he's completely forgotten again in the end.

Blue marvel is not so bad because he's not a legacy character, and as far as I know he was a scientist, one of the smartest men in the world but below some existing heroes, and once he got his powers he fucked off to another planet or the moon. This was because he just didn't want to deal with the planet anymore. Afterwards he decided now was the time to come back because shit was fucked.

He's got a cool design, and he's not a shitty pandering character, but all I'vee seen of his interactions kinda paint him to be an asshole. Well at least to Luke Cage, who was apparently in a gang that became the bloods and he gave him shit for it.

In all honesty he's a really cool looking hero, and he's his won thing without being
>THE STRONGEST AND SMARTEST EVAAR!!!1!!11
He's a very smart man, who decided to excuse himself from the earth because he become a cape by mistake. That in itself is interesting enough to me.

Also he's not that shithead Miles.

The introduction of the Sentry was one of the warning bells that Marvel was losing its touch, and sure enough he turned out to be a tremendously bad character who only appeared in bad stories with one exception (and that was a Supreme-styled silver age parody/homage).

So I wouldn't introduce him at all, much less keep talking about him. He was the first of the horrible new breed of Marvel.