Women would pick on star wars fans for being a bunch of virgin nerds

>women would pick on star wars fans for being a bunch of virgin nerds
>those same people now call you a sexist for not liking their nu-star wars
Feels bad man

I would tell them to fuck off both times. I don't like people in general. They irritate me. Dogs are fine though.

I don't get why people think someone like Rey was overdue. Why do these people act like Star Wars has never portrayed a badass female hero?

I mean, Princess Leia? Hello?

>>women would pick on star wars fans for being a bunch of virgin nerds
No, they didn't. They never cared about Star Wars one way or another as long as you were not being obnoxious about it.

Other virgin men picked on Star Wars fans for being virgins.

>being so bitter over being made fun of by some dumb whores that you sperg out over women being in movies on anonymous internet forums

you sad fucks deserved getting bullied

And then she chokes him to death with the very chain he kept her leashed on.

What is your point?

I have no problem with the next big protag being a woman, I would be 100% OK with it. My problem is that Rey is an absolute charisma vacuum, and she's a blatant mary-sue on top of that, she is just a shit character on all accounts. Only new character that is at all interesting and keeping me watching these turds is Kylo Ren and before TFA came out I thought he'd be the worst part.

Point is women don't like the fact that she's sexualized

Not to mention Mara Jade, or Jaina Solo.

>you sad fucks deserved getting bullied

I thought bullying was toxic? Or does it not count when it's against nerds?

I'm sorry, I don't follow how the rules of a hypocrite work, nor do I wish to.

>Defending dumb whores on anonymous internet forums

>women that picked on star wars fans for being a bunch of virgin nerds

stacies

>people that call you sexist for not liking their nu-star wars

outcast feminazis

nothing changed the latter just became more vocal via social media

>Point is ugly fat tumblrdyke sjw women don't like the fact that she's sexualized.

fix'd.

If you actually went to a convention or any nerd event, you are going to see a lot of Slave Leia outfits on girls who like sexy Leia, with guys just barely able to muster out a "c-can I take a p-picture with y-y-you" out of themselves.

>still sperging out
>they will never learn

besides all the women that like to dress up with her so people can take pictures of them

Kylo was surprisingly interesting in this movie. Trouble, still kind of annoying, but at least he answered exactly what I wanted: No Jedi, No Sith, fuck all of that.

Proving once again that women don't know shit about making a movie. Not being sexualized does not automatically make a good character. That is valid for both men and women. And Leia is a good example of a strong female lead that was at the same time beautiful, attractive and sexy.

The notion that sexualized equals weak baffles me.

>still defending whores

I like that he is kind of annoying, he is the only character I give a shit about because he's the only one with flaws and an actual personality. He has a certain idea that he thinks will be the right thing to do, he isn't just blindly thinking "hurr the good guys vs the bad guys". I really, really hope he doesn't end up joining the resistance, I want to see him try to do good by the galaxy as he sees fit.

>envisions self as a too smart
>sperging out over a children's movie on Sup Forums

And yet women spend hours a day sexualizing themselves. Retarded fucking children

>Being Liberal
>picture of The President who had random Japanese Americans rounded up into internment camps and didn't give an invitation to The White House to negro Jesse Owens who won the gold medal at the Berlin Olympics but, did invite the white American competitors at the Olympics to The White House

lmao

>Still replying
lmao

Yeah I've pointed that out before, and the people on that page just rip you apart for mentioning it