What would happen if Doctor Doom replaced Batman as the hero of Gotham?

What would happen if Doctor Doom replaced Batman as the hero of Gotham?

Latveria.

Gotham is legit cursed so it probably wouldn't work

Gotham becomes the most peaceful and crime free city on the planet. Doctor Doom eventually gets nominated for President and wins despite him never announcing his bid for Presidency. Ultimately making America the most peaceful and crime free country on the planet. Lex Luthor becomes jealous and envious of Doctor Doom's newfound fame and status and the lost of his own fame and being bumped down to #2 most Intelligent Man in the World.

DOOM was capable of saving his own mother's damned soul from the very depths of hell itself without assistance, the meager enchantments of Gotham City are but an idle distraction to temporarily amuse DOOM.

Alan Scott couldn't do it, I have no faith in Doom

> DOOM was capable of saving his own mother's damned soul from the very depths of hell itself without assistance
>without assistance
Something is Strange about this post...Victor, is that you?

Curses are beneath Doom

He'd get raped by the Joker because he isn't Batman

>Alan Scott couldn't do it, I have no faith in Doom
You're asking me to compare their willpower and I don't like it.

Alan Scott is a gay pansy that mindraped by a talking gorilla and quit being a superhero because he was mentally weak.

Yeah, but with a little forced brainwashing by a supervillain Gotham-Girl can fill the void.

>DOOM takes control of the city
>Gotham immediately secedes from the rest of the United States
>Arkham just locks people up or kills them depending on what's more feasible
>There are more lights and less pollution
>Crime rate drops to zero but also Gotham is just Fascist Metropolis

He'd take over the city and then Joker would become a freedom fighter.

So can someone explain to me why Doom is a villian?

Two words

REED RICHARDS

Because the universe hates an educated public and universal peace.

Uh... He's not.

Doom a shit.

You faggots talk him up so much but he obsesses over being unable to beat a dude with a stretchy dick and he's afraid of fucking squirrels.

Fascism is bad and also "fuck up Richards" outranks "save the world" on his list of priorities most days.

>As if any man can compete with a guy with a stretchy dick.

The security situation improves markedly in the short term and remarkably in the long term because the dude's going to channel whatever clown-generating power resides under Gotham into his non-clown-related projects, drastically reducing instances of clown-related crimes within city limits.

He changed his home country.

Change is the mark of evil. But mostly it's because he's like Lex in that the majority of his time and energy are spent on trying to dick over some dude who is perfectly fine with leaving him to his own devices.

Plus, Ultimate Reed can have, like, a thousand two meter long and 2 meter fat dicks. And he's fucking Doom's mom. If he doesn't go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-(chards) I'll honestly be dissapointed...

>Gotham is legit cursed so it probably wouldn't work
See, the only reason the curse hadn't been removed is because Batman is not very good at mysticism. Sure, he dabbles, but nowhere near at a professional level. One wonders why he couldn't hire one of the magical heroes to consecrate the place,.

>And he's fucking Doom's mom.
what

It's not been explicitly stated yet, but... We're not even sure if that's 616 Doom's mom or whatever, but the scans... Considering Ult!Reed's elasticity, they probably have tentacle orgies ala Watchmen crossed with Hentai...

Won't come true, but nonetheless, the look on Doom's face when he finds out his mom is a pawn of Richards. God damn.

I can imagine him going through all the stages of... everything. Until he lets out a faint REE- then drops unconscious. When he wakes up, Cynthia is having a Hentai Orgy with 5 Ult!Reeds.