Which one was the worst one?

which one was the worst one?

6, half-blood prince

Deathly Hallowed pt. 1
it was 100% filler

Which one was the dullest one?

all of them were pure shit. just pure dog shit.

7 > 3 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 8 > 1 > 2

>tfw haven't seen a single movie
Even back then, the premise seemed... dull.

Cauron > Newell > Columbus >>> Yates

That's hard to argue, considering it authored one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

based No! poster

Probably the deathly hallows part 1

The first 4 are the only ones I've seen, or seen more than once. I watched Chamber of Secrets on a portable DVD player about six times during a road trip in 2004.

>10/10
>9/10
>8/10
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Yates, 2011)
>7/10
2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Yates, 2016)
3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Columbus, 2001)
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Newell, 2005)
>6/10
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Cuaron, 2004)
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Yates, 2009)
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Yates, 2010)
>5/10
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Yates, 2007)
>4/10
9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Columbus, 2002)
>3/10
>2/10
>1/10
>0/10

Order of the Phoenix

>ayn rand
>god-tier
into the trash it goes

3 sucked

Here's how a Horry Potter movie works
1. Harry and friends go on a crazy adventure
2. They are put in danger.
3. Suddenly something that never existed or was spoken about saves them.
4. Then they go on another adventure
5. Put in danger
6. Suddenly something they never knew about saves them
repeat repeat repeat
The kids are brave finally movie ends

It's basically Deus ex Machina with characters who go through the same character arc every fucking movie.

they are the worst kind of movie. they made so much money that movies like the last jedi are just filled to the brim with Deus Ex machina. And no one can understand why they don't like the last jedi because they were raised on that shit.

They're pretty shit

This is so fucking true.

all of the harry potter movies are trash. only moronic children would like them. not normal children, just ones with horrible parents who didn't pay attention to them when they were younger.

Can't remember too well, but the one with the werewolf and the time travel plot hole was the best.

1 and 4 are the best books and movies

The first two movies are the best. The books were short enough that they didn't have to cut out half of the material for the movies as opposed to the later ones which egregiously altered material.They also had charm. They were more kid movies than the later movies which were proto YA movies of today. Sup Forums only likes the third one more because they like to yank their dicks at young teen hermione

>7/10
>2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Yates, 2016)
What the fuck is wrong with you

What? It was nice to see an adult for once.