"General Hux speaking, can you hear me now?"

"General Hux speaking, can you hear me now?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aV2DLkDPwM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY
youtube.com/watch?v=53JtyC9izV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you think he'll have even longer sideburns in IX?

are sideburns generally a noticeable feature? do you like sideburns?

Are sideburns a symbol of White supremacy?

Better believe it.

why did he turn into a baffling buffoon?

"Is your space refrigerator running?"

The original gag of making him do the big epic bad guy speech was funny, but they dragged it on for far too long, like the rest of the movie itself

Making him do the speech twice*

Will women fuck this?

Wasting this character in TLJ, he's a great Himmler type but was made far too much of a lackey.

>*cough* *fart*
>Is this thing on?

kasdan should kill himself

Is this guy the biggest cuck in all of Star Wars? How do his men even take him seriously after watching him get his ass kicked repeatedly in public by both Snoke and Kylo? Why does Kylo even keep him around instead of just killing him?

It was painfully unfunny
Marvel tier quips are 0/10 in terms of humor and do not belong anywhere, especially in a villian.

Is Domnhall Gleeson in on the joke or is he playing this character completely seriously? I'm too autistic to tell.

he's that retarded friend you keep around because he lets you hit him and its fun

Bullying Hux is probably the closest thing to sex any of them have experienced.

A man with sideburns like that doesn't ask permission.

>EXECUTE ORDER99
He's going to turn the tables on kylo and rape him in his sleep

But in all seriousness did you see how incompetent kylo was at giving orders? Hux had to translate for him. Kylo knows the first order are more loyal to hux and hux knows this too

They're sith lords what the fuck is he supposed to do

why does Snoke keep around someone he acknowledges as incompetent in such a high ranking position?

His character turned into a joke this movie. At least he seemed somewhat threatening in the first.

Those quips should just stay in the comics tbqh

He's the only actor having a good time during this movie, so he's definitely in on the joke and hamming it up intentionally.

Sheev gave orders just fine

Sideburns can be very nice looking or cool depending on how you wear them, otherwise you can just look like a retarded neckbeard, just like other kinds of Facial hair

he was a shit character and probably the least convincing villain i have ever seen.

so his rank is General? but Fleet Commanders are usually Admirals, like Ackbar or Holdo. But Leia is a General.

then again, Han Solo also was a General. But Han Solo also fought on the ground in RotJ.

Is General a higher rank than Admiral? Then why did Han Solo of all people outrank Admiral Ackbar?

Someone explain SW military chain of command to me please.

Imagine how quickly he would be killed off if Vader was around.
youtube.com/watch?v=aV2DLkDPwM8

Snoke says something along the lines of "wonder why I keep him around? Weakness is a powerful tool when properly manipulated"

what does that even mean?

Wouldn't he get much better results by finding a general that was actually competent at his job?

WAAAZAUUUUP?

General is used for ground & air force commanders, admiral is used for naval or in star wars' case space fleet commanders.

I mean realistically did Hux ever give an incorrect order? Its always just muh rebels winning cause plot. So I generally don't see his character as incompetent, he just gets bullied.

looking at it from within the movie perspective, I have no idea. It must be that Hux is loyal to the first order or something along those lines. There had to have been some unexplained dynamic between Hux and Snoke. There was that interesting bit where Hux almost pulled a blaster on unconscious Ren.

Han solo is general cuz he is main guy

Imagine that scene in ESB with Han Solo prank calling Needa just before escaping.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY

>I mean realistically did Hux ever give an incorrect order? Its always just muh rebels winning cause plot. So I generally don't see his character as incompetent, he just gets bullied.

He was too busy repeating his speech to Poe's prank call long enough for his fighter to get too close to the ship to be in range to be easily shot down.

And he seemed to be regarded as incompetent by Snoke.

In TFA he doesn't actually do anything wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=53JtyC9izV4

>that last scene

>Leave the base at once and come to me with Kylo Ren, it's time to complete his training

>all he does is bully him into smashing his helmet

What did he mean by this?

I mean Poe didn't even attack Hux's ship he attacked the dreadnaught so it was Admiral Kwhateverthefuck's job to scramble fighters 5 minutes ago.

I suppose Snoke considers him incompetent because Hux was commanding the deathstar III and it got blown up under his command. I totally forgot about this part kek. Even though as says he didnt really do anything wrong.

that was terrible desu

>I mean Poe didn't even attack Hux's ship he attacked the dreadnaught so it was Admiral Kwhateverthefuck's job to scramble fighters 5 minutes ago.

No it was Hux's job to order them to fire on it well before it got too close so that they even had to scramble the fighters to deal with it at all.

Instead he was too busy falling for the prank phone call while Poe's fighter passed their cannon's range.

General and Admiral are the same rank grade but in different services

Hux will turn the first order against kylo, that will be the catalyst and kylo will go good. In fact i wouldnt be shocked if the knights of ren turned against kylo

What do you mean, Himmler type?

As much as Rian ruined everything, the part where Hux was going to shoot an unconscious Kylo to death, until he woke up and hid his gun again, was probably the best Hux moment so far.

He's basically a Political Commissar

Yeah, he still has potential of becoming a cool villain, too bad JJ will fuck it up.