Devil's Candy

Something funny about a witch outfit with giant sneakers. Comfort is important.

devilscandycomic.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

devilscandycomic.com/comic/ch04p19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wanna fug her

When things are styled like a manga, my first instinct is to read the panels right to left.

Really fucks with me when that's not the case. I've been CONDITIONED

Art looks good though

Sneaker Witch is not for lewd

A ton of eurocomics look like this nowadays, so I don't get that urge

In fact I've just been reading one punch man and I didn't notice any transition or confusion... I just read.

I can make the dancer silhouette change direction at will too

Who is best girl

There are just so many choices

I'm partial to older women myself.

Also, what was Pandora's deal last chapter? Did I miss something? I got the impression from the climax that she was getting sick of Kazu's "muh normal life" shit considering she's a frankenstein super devil, but it felt out of place a bit in the introduction of the chapter.

Pandora was mad because Kazu implied she wasn't "normal" in chapter 3. In chapter 4, she decided being a super badass was cooler than being normal. I think she''s having an identity crisis because Kazu won't talk about what she is and their relationship is weird.

Really dig the art nouveau style.

'Manga'

Checking back through, I forgot about this page right before the Fashion fight. It still seems somewhat unconnected to me, though I don't really know how I would've changed it without going a bit too far in the other direction.

>this thread again
Fuck off, noone cares about your shitty weebcomic.

Or keep going, shilling your own shit here is a sure fire way to get it banned.

>Anime poster thinks authors care about Sup Forums

Only in cases where they desperately bug Morbi for attention or offer support to Michelle during tumblr drama. Most never ever look here.

Started reading due to one of these threads, what the fuck is /co for if not for this, go back to your sonichu or preston threads where you desperately try to make yourself feel superior by finding the saddest example of humanity to make you look good in comprarison

He's gonna make it, right? ;_;

she's just a super badass

I'm thinking that medicine doesn't do him any favours in the longterm but the gang is only interested in getting as much use out of him before he dies.

What is his deal anyway? Weaponized bad luck?

Bad luck triggered by nervousness/fear. I guess when he got in debt somehow (probably school and living fees for Ricket), they found a use for it.

It seems like Ricket's parents are out of the picture so my guess is that they're actually the cause of the debt.

>shirt has clasps in the back for demon wings
oh that's cute

Her hat has the for her horns too

dat's sum attention to detail.

Zandra from Zebragirl just asked for wingholes in her shirt when she bought her new clothes in the subfusc. Then again her wings come and go so they must retract

Probably the reason they live in poverty. The sports chapter showed that demons are supposed to be the elite monsters and go to very privileged schools for their kind, while Milo is slowly giving himself to get Ricket an education.

>Slowly killing himself
oops

Thanks for posting this, OP, just marathoned this thanks to you. Good shit.

I want Milo's smile and optimism thoroughly restored by the end of this chapter. If it isn't there may be a riot.

Is this a manga?

Nah, just wears its influences on its sleeve. Artist is whiter than white and was born in America and I'm almost positive that goes for the writer as well. Though one of their works got published in some form by Shounen Jump though.

I assumed it was when I saw this thread, too.

But it's actually more like Freaks' Squeele than most manga. I think what we're seeing here is Euromanga penned by an American.

I remember being interested in this comic but just before I started to read it, I saw the author rewriting parts of it because they were being harassed by triggered people on tumblr.
It made me lose any respect for the author to be so spineless which also made me lose any interest in reading it.

Oh hey this comic.

I'll be honest, when I saw this thread posted weeks ago, I didn't know what to expect, and I've been a fan since. Binge-read it and I want more.

Do you remember what was changed?

Different user, it was the eggscram chapter and something Wally said about how dare you call me a wall hitting too close gender identity or so shit.

I've been following this closely from the first page and this is the only writing change I'm aware of.

Sounds like is making a big deal out of nothing. There's nothing wrong with authors being open to taking reader reception into consideration.

devilscandycomic.com/comic/ch04p19

This page. All the comments about it were swept under the rug because they didn't wanna deal with a bunch of whiners basically.

Oh yeah I remember that. Yeah I can see why people would get offended by that.

Actually, there's a lot wrong with that. Go fuck yourself.

Looks like "Anybody who isn't a cishet is mentally ill!" user is back.

>writers taking feedback and making minor changes to dialogue to avoid misunderstandings
>wrong

Looks like a tumblr freak needs to fuck off back to where it came from.

Is that the rewritten version?

It still seems like a slight jab at "I'm a demigirl pangenetic mountain goat, not a girl!" types, so they author can't have changed much.

I hope Ricket has a penis just to spite you.

Just read their explanation post. There's literally nothing wrong with the change. If she didn't want it to sound like it was related to any identity shit, and decided it did sound like that, then there's no reason not to change it.

Eh, don't do that, Ricket is rapidly approaching waifu material.