How did a bunch of teddy bears take down a platoon of the empire's best soldiers with nothing more than sticks and...

How did a bunch of teddy bears take down a platoon of the empire's best soldiers with nothing more than sticks and rocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geCfrrS4GKo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Biw4xZn28M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

knowledge of the local terrain

Carry Fisher's cocaine

The least complicated way is best

How did a bunch of farmers take down a platoon of the empire's best soldiers with nothing more than homemade rifles and shit spikes?

>size matters not
>lucas like cameron thinks that tribalism/naturalism is more powerful than fascism, because the tribal community actually cares for each other, whereas the bad guys are only getting paid to do what they do.

nam was a mistake

You mean those rifles that were superior to what the U.S was using in nearly every way? In Star Wars these guys have walkers and soldiers in full armor with laser blasters, and they lose to teddy bears throwing rocks.

episode 6 is actually worse than the PT eps, prove me wrong.

If you saw the movie youd know that without chewie the battle wouldve been lost

KINO TE

Very few farmers actually used the rifles in question.

Guerilla warfare
Home terf advantage
About 20 good Rebels

Only kinosaurs can appreciate Sy Snoodles and the Max Rebo Band.

LOL this just made me realize that most of you have never seen the original theatrical cut on 35mm.

With the power of sentimentalism.

Although, yeah, you could make Vietnam or barbarian comparisons.

haha yeah no shit we haven't. Anyway those old cuts aren't even cannon anymore since it wasn't George's """true vision""".

Should have been wookies instead of ewoks desu

>there are people so brain dead that they cant even understand simple space samurai flicks

The reason it wasn't the wookies is that they had already been established as too technically advanced by that point, and Lucas specifically wanted a primitive tribe. In the early drafts of the first film, where that plot originally appeared, it WAS the wookies, but they were just as primitive as the ewoks then. Chewbacca's role being enlarged changed that.

The Ewoks were supported by Rebel special forces commandos trained by Crix Madine.

The Ewoks had a tactical advantage, but they were still slaughtered in high numbers.

The Imperial forces on Endor nearly managed their goal. Had Chewbacca not hijacked an AT-ST at the bunker, the Rebels would have lost.

what george should've done froma merch and logic perspective made the ewoks like dog breeds. small ones, big ones, strong ones, weak ones, all in different tribes that band together in the end to defeat the empire. that would've made it way more believable as well.

Yeah Chewie pretty much single-handedly won the day there. Imagine what a whole society of Wookies would do in this scenario. It wouldn't even be close.

I have been thinking, what happen to our little cute friends ewok and wicket, who had help our heroes fight the empire when the new trilogy start.
So here is what i think will happen in the next movie or in between comic or cartoon that about the ewok:

Hux and Klyo land their smell ship on on seemly desert planet because of signal they receive,
when they arrive they find out that the signal is from an abandon ship. Suddenly, klyo seems to remember somethings bad and want to leave the planet immediately, but the two were attack and capture by mysterious hooded figures just comes from nowhere.

Klyo's fear is right, the hooded figures revel to be non other than his parent's old friends know as wicket and other ewoks

Wicket :I don't know you. ...But you, ...I never forget a face, Ben ....Solo Isn't it? I never thought to see your face again.
"Klyo, who is this creature ?" Hux ask

"A monster,General, ...a viscous creature men eater live on an barbaric planet "
"What do you want with us? I demand some answer ! " Hux shout to Wicket

Wicket: General, General... save your strength. These people have sworn to live and die at my command 30 years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your leader Captain Han, no? Never told you how they came to our moon, lost ,and meet me and my people and was help by our clan to defeat their enemy
Hux : I never even met that rebellious garbage
Wicket: 'Garbage?' 'Garbage!' 'Garbage'... Never told you how 'Garbage' Hen left us with only a few boxes of foods to sustain us?
Klyo: You lie! Endor is full of life! A fair chance...
Wicket [shouts] : THIS IS ENDOR ! ...Sistermoon exploded six months after you and your parents left here. The shock shifted the orbit of this planet and everything was laid waste. Garbage Hen never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my intellect that allowed us to survive. Twenty years ago, I was a prince with power over hundreds...
Klyo : My father was your friend !. You repaid his friendship by trying to steal his ship and cook him alive !

youtube.com/watch?v=geCfrrS4GKo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Biw4xZn28M

Holy shit.

Because it is a movie for children and nu-males

>Imperials immediately run into dense bush individually and not in fire squads
>fall victim to a ton of preplaced traps
>tide only turns when Chewie hijacks ATST and immediately destroys all other imperial heavy support