GET UP HERE AND SOLVE FOR C!

GET UP HERE AND SOLVE FOR C!

Ooooooooooh

Naw senpai, I'm going to hold off until I randomly change into a timeline where my life isn't shit

I'm not sure this is a 7th grade math problem

You're a c.

They're 14 so they're either in 8th grade or 9th

Who the fuck uses C?
It's always X then Y then Z if you need a second and third stand in.

Not if you're solving for Circumference or doing the Pythagorean Theorem

c = 299,792,458 m / s

No you fucking faggot, C is Catface

The constant you solve after you integrate the equation, assuming x=0

C=mc^3

The only sane option is to draw dickbutt until the universe collapses.

Have you even completed basic geometry?

This

I didn't think season 1 was that impressive but season 2 was surprisingly excellent, especially towards the end.

We need to get /sci/ in here.

To get to the other side
To ask out the rooster
To eggsecute her master plan

it's just nonsensical doodles wirh mathematical expressions on the board

Quit messing around!
I need to know this for my homework tonight.

>x is used both as a symbol for multiplication and as a variable on the board

FUCK

Kyon-kun, the phone!

>Have you even completed basic geometry?

No.... I flipped my shit when teach said she didn't have time for my questions and threw a book at her head. That got me transfered to some "math" class with a teacher that was there 10% of the time and the rest was subs. We did A LOT of crossword puzzles. Passed with an A- because sometimes I didn't copy someone else's crossword in time after I woke up 3 minutes before class ended. I lived a hard life

marco is too busy fucking girls not named star

BTFO

Why does Star sound like she's voiced by two different voice actors?

w-why would you write that

The VA has a lot of range

The demon/devil horns are dumb and need to go, they're the worst thing about an otherwise decent design

More like she sucks at voice acting and can't keep her voice consistent.

agreed

They're ok. I think the hair needs to change.

I agree.

I think the horns are a relic of early on where she was more often unintentionally doing evil things like doing massive property damage constantly. It doesn't really make sense any more now that that gag got played out and she doesn't cause as much damage now

OMNITRAXIS PRIME HAS SPOKEN

Why are you people so stupid?

Yeah that's dumb

?

always set c=1, it makes everything FAR easier. I would hate calculating relativistic speeds and times if I didn't

So what are your thoughts on Disney basically asking the writers to make season 3 less dark?
Because if anything it seems like the show is slated to move in the opposite direction of that.

Even more reason for her to get rid of them.

I felt like it was just supposed to give the class an idea of most of the math things were about to study, maybe over the next grading period or even year. Esp since it's prefaced with the teacher waxing romantic about math.

Marco could have just been taking class too seriously when he said he "needed to know this for the test."
But then Star actually solved the problem in most timelines.

>Disney basically asking the writers to make season 3 less dark?
Source?

Different user, but this episode definitely reminded me of the lenient math requirements at my high school. You only had to take math for three years. I thought since I took a remedial class my freshman year that I would have to take math all four years, but they let me graduate anyway. Pretty sure Geometry was the one I skipped.

I realized after watching this episode that it's not too late for me to learn, and I probably should.

what country?

and it's not to late, it would be just like if you picked up drawing or playing music at this time. Math is a lot of practice like art, you just have to spend the time.

If it didn't stop GF, it won't stop Star.

United States. If that surprises you as a fellow American, I understand my state was about in the middle of state school rankings and my local school didn't have great reputation either.

>There are people who legimately do that
And it gets worse when Cross products get involved

I prefer them in that they give a character with long hair a place above the eyes to direct your attention. It's like Leni from The Loud House without her sunglasses; you'd notice if something felt incomplete about the design.

I want to slap anyone doing this. god it pains me to see

>Ich bin ein Berlinner

That was great

No, she attempted it.

I can't look the episode up for a while but I'll double check that when I can.
But if the alternate Stars don't actually solve the problem, that supports the interpretation that the teacher was just giving the class an overview of what they were about to learn, rather than testing what they already knew.

This is a pro-Jackie thread.
If you don't like jackie then you need to Get The Fuck Out

>dem hips

What did Jackie mean by this? No seriously, what did she actually mean by this?

Literally every animated show

>either the most basic arithmetic or fucking calculus

"HEEEEY GURL WE GONNA HEAD DOWNTOWN TONIGHYYYT WE GON SUCK SOME BIG BLACK DICK YOU KNOW IT GUUURL"

>tfw no horse bj

sh-she's only 15

Only good thing about the episode
yes homo

Pretty sure that's legal in pony years

> Cartoons aren't realistic

go take your autism pills

15 is pretty normal for black girls to be talking like that. Most of them have had sex by the time they go into high school.

t. Used to teach in the ghetto

Voiced by a wigger though.

Same difference then. There's whites in the ghetto too. They act the same way. Most possies these days have at least one white guy in them.

Can confirm. Most blacks start having sex as young as 12. When you're poor and live in an environment with little to no morals, there's not much to do except fuck like animals.

By contrast, whites hmin the US have a ridiculously high virginity average through the teens. This has a lot to do with sheltering and being overburdened with religious-leaning strict standards. I would bet close to 50% of whites leave high school as virgins these days.

>I would bet close to 50% of whites leave high school as virgins these days
HA

It's been documented that white youth have less and less sex these days. Millennials are the worst in history and gen Z is even worse. Being glued to smartphones has a lot to do with it apparently.

BugStar time?

If the overall average is 16 and all the minorities are starting at 12/13, then it only makes sense that whites have an average of about 18, which would make sense, that's senior year of high school and freshman year of college, when a lot of people have their "first time". Obviously the virginity thing isn't split evenly by gender. Of the college-bound white virgins, you can bet that most of them are men.

Before this gets political or Sup Forums-esque, let's try to refocus on the show.
Why will season 3 disappoint? Because you know it will.

>Why will season 3 disappoint? Because you know it will.
The show is about Star in Earth living an extraordinary life in a normal environment. Take away the normality and put her back in space and that special niche feeling the show has is gone. It just becomes full on high fantasy.

And don't give me that "well Marco is still on Earth" because he will absolutely be reunited with Star a by the end of the premiere.

It's going to be too padded out.

Season 2 ended with a setup for an Imminent showdown. If this were a movie, then we are well into the final act, but the show will slow things down and brighten things up. Luffe will probably not even show up until like 6 episodes in.

Because it's not going to go anywhere with this whole Toffee revenge arc.

Does anyone actually believe that Toffee is going to accomplish anything of consequence? Of course not. At most he will "kill" a character who will just get revived, probably Marco.

Flashbacks imminent.
I want to see lewd Moon

SOLVE FOR Q!

DELETE

>because when the shit hits the fan....someones gotta talk to the police.

>You look outside to a crisp Autumn day, with leaves dancing at the slightest breeze on the streets.
>The door opens with a loud bang, and another bang slams it shut.
>Star... but she seems a bit.... off.
>Sluggishly, she walks towards me.
>"Star? What's wrong? Are you all right?"
>"P...Please. I'm..." She whispers, looking down at the floor. Her whispers to the floor are barely audible.
>"Star, what's going on?" I extend an arm to her, and notice her slow, sluggish movements, so unlike the Star I'm used to.
>"C...Cold. I'm cold."
>I'm a bit stunned. Usually, Star would crsh in and be bouncing off the wall, tail wagging like dog.
> But now, she slowly shuffles her feet towards me, barely having made distance from the front door.
> I grab a blanket and rush to her, draping it around her small frame.
."No... This won't... this can't..." She mumbles once again to the floor, barely audible.
>"Star, is this some magic issue I have to be worried about? Do I have to... Hey, maybe your mom knows..."
> Star looks up, and I'm taken aback as I see a single tear fall from the corner of her eye.
> "H...hold me. I need you."

> Instinctively, I wrap my arms around her. She presses her body against mine, and I feel her body, almost as cold as the biting Autumn breeze.
> "Star? You... You're freezing!"
> She rests her head on my chest and exhales, looking to the side.
> I hold her closer and take the blanket and drape it around the both of us. My chest vibrates from a whimper from Star.
> Again, this is so atypical of Star. Often, she's a ball of energy, laughing and giggling.
>But now... She looks so... vulnerable.
>She begins to warm up. But she still looks to the side, with her head nuzzled in my chest.
"Star, everything is going to be okay."
>Slowly, she breaks from my arms and she looks up and gives me a smile.
>"Thanks... but I'll be fine now... just need some... rest."
> She slowly shuffles towards the stairs. She looks so sad, so painfully small.
> I reach for her hand and clasp it, as a Star gasps.
>"You're still cold, no?"
>"I'll be fine. I don't want to bother..."
>"Haha, bother? Oh Star, come here."
>I pull her towards me and hold her in an embrace once again, resting my head and cheek on her neck.
>Already, I feel her getting progressively warmer.
>"Star, you're never a bother."
>She sniffles. "I was so cold... I could barely even move outside. But I had to use you as a way to... keep on moving... I used you to motivate me, and that's not fair, I guess."
>"What? C'mon Star, I didn't do anything."
>"No. In the end, you warmed me up. I just, you know, I don't like being so..."
"So vulnerable? I know you Star, you can't keep trying to rely on yourself. We're friends, and we can always look to each other for help. Please, remember that."

Stahp

>today Sup Forums tried to convince me...

Sorry. It's not working.

>She lets out a ragged sob, and I begin feeling a wetness on my shoulder.
>Finally seeming to be able to move her arms, she lifts her hand and puts her hand on my chest and pushes. Still embracing, we back up a bit to lock eyes.
>"Okay... Okay. Vulnerable." She mumbles.
>Her hand on my chest is warm, almost as warm as I feel now. And with her hand delicately placed on my chest, I realize how fast my heart is beating.
>"Vulnerable... with you."
[spoilers]>You wake up. Star isn't real. You aren't Marco. You will never have someone to need you as much as Star needs Marco, and you will never need someone as much as Marco needs Star. You will never find what you are looking for in life. Life will keep marching on, despite you feeling lost, like life is pointless, like your own life has no meaning. You will never feel happy living your life, and you run away from it by watching these fluffy cartoons where, just for a moment, you can feel as if you're a part of something greater, something more special and intimate. And then the ending credits play. And you're thrust back into your shitty, normal life.[/spoiler]

No bully, it was my first time. I just felt particularly edgy and melancholy. First time posting in a Star thread too, huh.

C A T F A C E

Silly catface.

To be honest my current gf depends on me just as much if not more than what you described.

So jokes on you.

This was cute.
Jackie is best girl. If I were a decade younger I'd date her

10/10 for the spoiler

She better not be dropped from the show, I swear

she would reject you user

She's not, but she may get a smaller role if she doesn't go with Marco after star

The intro along with everyone celebrating her absence is concerning but who knows

She's either getting a reduced role or a bigger role. If she was kept at the same importance she's at now, she would have been in the intro.

Not saying she's a super deep character but the implications regarding her current situation are interesting.

why?
too much for your vanilla tastes?

So are you, ya cuck

>Not using Natural Units
c= 1 you fucking pleb

9th grade, but it's still unrealistic

the amount of people who default to "12" for these characters' ages is weird when it says she's 14 in like the first minute of the show

Just shows how few people actually watch it