There are too many Star Wars threads

There are too many Star Wars threads.

I want to racemix with Elsa.

I want to taste their eyeballs.

Which one has the tightest anoos?

I hope Elsa gets together with a fire princess with red hair who looks exactly like her sister in Frozen 2

people like to assume this movie was such a massive hit because it was "feminist", but in actuality it is because it was so "white"

Why is the quality of Pixar films dropping as the quality of Disney Animation films rises?

Does anybody even fucking remember Brave or the Brave or Last Dinosaur or whatever it was?

>Elsa's toys vastly outsell Anna's
>Now Anna is wearing Elsa's colors

Is Disney trying to do some sort of metacommentary here?

Frozen is just as bad as Star Wars

>tfw you could be white and that would still be an accurate statement
It hurts

Elsa probably. There's no contraception in Arendelle so Kristoff puts it in Anna's ass to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Coco was pretty good, but that was probably because I went in with low expectations.
I don't know why people pretend that Zootopia and Moana are evidence of Disney making some kind of a comeback. Zootopia was literally the LoK of animated films. It brought up some weighty themes but ultimately had nothing new or interesting to say about said themes.
And Moana was literally Filler and Padding: The Movie. Over half of the movie could have been cut out and it wouldn't have changed anything.

The Good Dinosaur was boring as shit, though it had one unexpected drug-use scene which honestly surprised me. It's the only thing memorable about it.

>leddit go
what did she mean by that?

Shit movie and shit thread

Imagine Elsa freezing Your arms into block of ice, and then teasing Your D to helll only to cool it down and start over and over again... and again.

I guess you could say she gives me blue balls

Bullshit.

I want to watch elsa gets gangbanged.

A massively hyped controversial film has just been released, come back in a few weeks. If afterwards it continues to Bane extent then the mods need to get off their ass.

>boombadaboomsfm

My man.

w-what are they doing ?

God I fucking hate frozen but not as much as star wars

I always find it weird when anime characters wear makeup.

What does Elsa's butthole smell like?

Enjoying some snax

Enjoying some family time. :)

ice