What are some comics where commies get BTFO?

What are some comics where commies get BTFO?

Red Son

Most of DC

this is depressing because this is exactly how stealth politics theads start on Sup Forums and the idea of here becoming like Sup Forums is heartbreaking

pussy

This is a Sup Forums that
Delete this

No you

user, Sup Forums is already Sup Forums lite.

Sup Forums is already a cesspool of shitposting Sup Forums crossboarders thanks to our shitty mods. This stupidity is par for the course.

>becoming
This shithole of a board is already Sup Forums 2.0

Bump

This board has been franchised to Sup Forums since Avengers

>it's been five years

Delete this shit. It's just a ruse to bring up politics.

That's why we need to ban all Sup Forums discussion. This is a board for comics and cartoons.

>five years
Pushing through the market square

You didn't even pretend to post a comic this is a barely veiled Sup Forums thread, with even a picture of the least impressive beating ever that Sup Forums likes to pretend is cool.

>wow twenty guys can beat up some unimportant 95 pound girl

y a w n

It's annoying that I can't filter every classic Sup Forums thread starter on the off chance that the thread has a good discussion going on.

It was one guy though. And he didn't really beat her up, he just knocked her out after she was going to attack someone

I remember a few months ago when there was admin-sanctioned meta discussion we put it to a vote and it was around 65% to 35% to kick all Sup Forums related shit off the board. Of course our shitty moderation "staff" won't do anything about it.

There's roughly about five significant boards left on this site that have been able to keep their own, unique feel to them. Everything else is slowly becoming the same dumb Sup Forums/tv/Sup Forums-shit.

Yep. These do get clipped but it can take hours. Just report and move on.

I am pretty sure there's like 3-4, maybe more, deliberately organized shitposters forcing the political stuff too. It's often at the same time of day, it runs through a cycle of different attempts. You have like random spergy autists in threads but these threads are different I think.

Just make sure not to name them. We don't want another Sup Forums kiddie colony on our hands.

Which ones? Honestly curious. I'd say /m/ is one of them, but I might be wrong

>It was one guy though.
Nah it was a bunch of guys who basically kicked her while she was down, sometimes in the head.

It's better than being banned for having a opposing opinion with the mods.

50's Captain America? Guy nearly starting World War 3 in JLI?

Were there any good War comics set in Korea?

By which you mean posting content against the global rules? God I wish moot had never left.

Anyway, the answer to OPs question is Nexus.

A shit ton of Marvel books during the Cold War. Also, pretty much any Skull story, since Skrulls are an alagory for communists.

god that chick looks filthy

Cry me a fucking river. You go against the rules, you're banned. That simple.

Who's telling the truth? I swear this board sometimes actually SHILLS for ANTIFA just to spite Sup Forums.

This is false. The video is on youtube the guy knocked her out, then walked away.

And there's no politics in Marvel.

When they're not an allegory for McCarthyism, of course.

At least there's no "who will play [politician] in biopic" easy in.

This entire thread is just a shill for altright faggots that just slapped the word 'comic' randomly to pretend to be relevant, fuck off from the board already.

The Sup Forumsack, of course. This other guy clearly didn't actually watch it.

./person who watched the rally live

Say that again when the political climate changes and then the mods ban YOU because they don't like your politics. Seriously though, you DON'T want Neogaf bullshit.

No by which I mean posting an opposing OPINION.