Is this the new eagle/mordor

is this the new eagle/mordor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGZsXP1xoQM
pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1513675607873.webm
thepoliticalinsider.com/richard-dawkins-christianity-best-defense-against-radical-islam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because the eagles/Mordor thing doesn’t make any sense, TLJ clearly shows lightspeedmissiles do

No, this is.

B-But the Bothans!?

Christ that is horrible

so rebels are now truely act like terrorists?

>warp

How repulsive, is this supposed to be cute?

K I N O

>implying they weren't always terorrists.

This is the new normal according to libtards. Expect this in your Sunday paper if deranged leftists are ever in power again.

The worst part is the idea of having a son who is eating the ass of some fat bearded dude, mere minutes after you leave their house as well.

not before R1

based

what the fuck

Wow I can't believe they just let him mansplain like that

This is why pogroms happen.

>literally pai de familia: the comic

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=vGZsXP1xoQM

>pai de familia

I dont' want to read that comic. Is it just two bear dads having gay sex or is there incest?

Where did things go so wrong?

Bear dads senpai

Really makes me think.

The west needs Islam.

Jesus, people put this much thought and effort into this lunacy? Jesus.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel.

Ok, brb, going to join ISIS and purge the west of the unfaithful and the degenerates.

>Jesus, people put this much thought and effort into this lunacy? Jesus.
This is why plebs need to be in the fields and working. If they sit at home they think this crazy shit up.

This made me cry

>fags are just like us they say

I'm as liberal as it gets, but this is just fucking disgusting and should not be considered normal behaviour.

Muslims are faggots too, just in a 3rd world inbred barbarian way instead of an urban soy way. White Sharia is the only way forward.

they're not called mental gymnastics because they come naturally and require no effort.

You enable this shit, and so much worse, you should be ashamed. But you leftists are just that, shameless, as these comics prove.

Truly, madness and delusion, what a sickening group of people.

>I'm as liberal as it gets

Obviously not

>No because the eagles/Mordor thing doesn’t make any sense

Precisely. The ring has to be unmade in the forge, it can't just be dropped into the caldera. It doesn't work.

>I'm not oppressed enough
>let's alienate the few people on our side

>one of them is wearing a hijab
every fucking time

Agree with this statement

how moving

>three of them mention healing

Not sure I trust these people

kek

As a gay guy it's kinda nice that we're considered normal enough that we now irritate liberals for being too acceptable.

Just end it.

pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/

Congrats on becoming part of the problem

>sandnigger tribe A thinks we care about them more than sandnigger tribe B
If it were up to me we'd put all of you back into the sanbox where you belong, build a fence around, install some HD video feed cameras, and hand out chemical weapons like candy.

The Eagles are proud and would be corrupted by the ring

Oh Christ I just caught on. It gets worse and worse with every new look taken at it.

The eagles were lazy and that douche Radagast was too stoned to send them

If you don't like this you are not liberal.

It's a bit weird how that particular sub-cultural movement depicted in the comic seemed to be so huge just a few years ago but now it's practically vanished.
What happened?

from a certain point of view

unironically BTFOed by fedora pics

imagine the smell :(

>I am EQUALITY, I come with atheism
Funny thing that, considering the whole concept is derived from superstitious belief in human bodies being controlled by external, immaterial "souls". It's like these fags want to be edgy and beat some mostly dead horse all while steering clear of anything that might hurt normie feelings.

For gays the smell of ass is a turn on

why is that a bad thing
>tell eagle he's gonna get corrupted before you give him the ring
>he'll resist all temptation just to prove you wrong

>There was a lot of cheese in that lasagna

yeah but hairy lactose intolerance fart smell?

It's only purpose was to attack Christianity, which was already rotting from the inside out. You can't go after any other religion without being a Nazi so it just kind of died out.

Is this supposed to be convincing in some way? I don't see any evidence, just a bunch of feel good rhetoric. Are marxists unable to tell the difference between truth and fiction?

Do people seriously believe this shit? A police-free world would be a goddamn bloodbath.

Atheism Plus made the movement gay and not edgy and cool anymore

The police didn't exist before the 1800s and people did just fine

>people did just fine
And how would you know that? Were you there?

It got uncool to attack religion as a whole because Islam. Some fedoras got turned off by the hypocrisy and got redpilled, others doubled down and became SJWs. But it's become impossible to have some sort of unified anti-religion subculture because you're either a pink haired mudshit apologist or forced to cohabit with the christcucks who turns out are far less destructive.

Prefects have been going around doing the same thing as police since ancient times, you dumb motherfucker.

Deep.

>Souls
They just assert (without evidence) equal capacity for pleasure and pain, and take feels as the entire basis of morality

>his cousin
Racist much?

Every day we stray further from the Light.

>anybody who disagrees with me is just being edgy
Atheism+ packaged atheism with a very particular political agenda that not everybody agrees with. Said agenda also ended up subsuming the movement when the question of mudslimes came up in force.

I've always been atheist, but I've long since realized that there is nothing to be gained from some organized fedora movement.

Yeah I think that pretty much sums it up. The movement was split once people stopped to think: why the fuck do we care about Christianity so much?

I used to follow Erika back in the day when she was just some teen with an art blog. Cool girl but tumblr as fuck and pretty weird. She went years being a very serious out and proud lesbian then one day decided embarrassingly that she wanted a heterosexual marriage to a (white cis) guy.

Really she's a Sup Forums success story. You should all be praising this peronsn's comics.

>We should go back to the 1800's
The internet wasn't around the 1800's either, and people were doing just fine.

If the eagles flew the ring to Mordor Sauron would see and command the ring bearer to give it to him and all of Middle Earth gets cucked

I should add, that contrary to their implicit ulitiliarianism, the feels of the majority are subordinated to those of the minority for the unproven shopenhauerian assertion that "their pain is far greater than yours"

The whole taking of feels as basis of morality is grounded in the implicit assumption that there is some external observer experiencing them. It's really not very logically consistent at all, it's more of a hack to keep being buddies with the other libshits while getting to chew out the christcucks rather than an actual system of values derived from first principles.

Might as well base a system of morality on the chemical stimuli experienced by livers.

It makes ZERO fucking sense.
When ships in Star Wars go to hyperspeed, we clearly see that they're entering some kind of subspace/anti-matter plane (hence the blue light surrounding the ships). In this plane they are no longer in touch with regular space and thus can't "bump into" things. Imagine jumping to light speed and 10 miles away some guy is pulling his ship out of his space garage and the Falcon smashes into it, killing everyone. That would happen all the time if not for the "blue light zone".
So the idea of a ship going hyperspeed into another ship is not only fucking impossible within the rules of Star Wars, but it changes all the tactics to make only kamikaze attacks the only viable option.

This is the truth. It has nothing to do with the difficulty in attacking other religions, the atheist movement had always been exclusively anti-Christian. The movement was always full of nothing but self-absorbed narcissists waging an edgy 'war' who the fedora meme had perfectly and totally taken the piss out of.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1513675607873.webm

I was about to say, the picture should be of god damn road warrior.

where did it all go so wrong?

>exclusively anti-Christian
Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, and the late Christopher Hitchens are all outspokenly anti-Muslim. They all have acknowledged Islam as the greatest threat to western civilization as far as religion is concerned.

You're missing the forest for the trees here, I think. This feels arguing is all fine, but then you have to stop and think: what's so special about feels to begin with? Where does this assumption that utility of something is based on some reward function circuitry in people's brains firing? I'll tell you where it comes from, the implicit belief that humans are ACTUALLY ethereal beings indirectly interacting with the physical world.

As I said, if you are really an atheist this seems as arbitrary as basing your morality on whether or not something causes one's liver to work better or not.

>Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, and the late Christopher Hitchens are all outspokenly anti-Muslim. They all have acknowledged Islam as the greatest threat to western civilization as far as religion is concerned.
That's only after Islam arrived at their front doors. For decades Dawkins wanted Christianity wiped from western civilization, but now he pleads that Christianity is the only defense against the Muslim hordes.

>now he pleads that Christianity is the only defense against the Muslim hordes.
Fake news

>what are vigiles

Is Reason supposed to be Martin Shkreli?

thepoliticalinsider.com/richard-dawkins-christianity-best-defense-against-radical-islam/

"World’s Top Atheist, Richard Dawkins, Says Christianity Best Defense Against Radical Islam"

>they don't like Muslims either!
All Jews except Dawkins who just happened to have a mother with a Jewish name that was born and raised in an exclusively Jewish suburb but has never been explicitly (((named))) as such.