I came here to die

>I came here to die
why didn't he just hang himself instead of going to this island which he put a map in R2 so people can find him and feasting on everything the island had to offer?

This was the moment where I should have realized they ruined Luke.

Because even Broken Luke isn't enough of a beta to an hero.

It's the entitlement of boomers.
When they say "I came here to die" they mean I came here to retire.
The only generation privileged enough to view old age as a death sentence.

He was still clinging onto A New Hope

Because RISKY and NEW and if you don't luke it your a cismanchild.

Han died, Luke died, Leia died, and it's all a very good thing

All they have to do now is kill off every single remaining even vaguely popular character from all previous franchises and they can start fresh

Are Disney selling green milk yet?

i honestly don't get the point of bringing back these characters if you're just gonna kill them in lamest and most poorly-executed ways imaginable

surely their plan isn't to replace them with the new cast, right? because none of them have any character and their toys sell like shit, with the exception of kylo ren. he seems to be the only one an attempt was made for.

Am I alone in this being my favorite scene of the saga? Respect the shit out of the decision to make an iconic hero who was a role model for generations of fans and turn him into a man who milks a humanoid alien and chugs it in front of a 19 year old girl as he grits his teeth at her and the green slime dangles in his beard. It's comedic genius on the world's stage. Brilliant.

>Luke was a farmboy
>acts like it in the future
>star wars "fans" get triggered even though they have no idea how their own fucking series works

i blame Sup Forums

>I came here to die
>but left a map inside an old lightsaber I haven't seen in a few decades in order to find me

>Blue milk
>In later years, he starts drinking green milk
What does it mean? WHAT IS HE TRYING TO TELL US?!

Chewbacca is up next in IX I guarantee it.

>new toys don't sell
>old tells don't sell after all the characters are killed off
What exactly is their endgame?

If he had turned to the dark side, RED MILK.

>posts about TFA
>hasn't seen it

it means he's no longer blue-pilled

Luke became one with the Force after saving the greatest hope for organized resistance against the First Order, and completely destroyed and embarrassed Kylo Ren 1v1 before he went out. Do you think it was "lame" because he didn't Force-push all of the nu-AT-ATs over onto each other like dominoes? This isn't the EU, I'm afraid.

nice dubs

>milk had better character development than Rey

They weren't allowed to have him drink white milk because it's a sign of white supremacy.

Bet he gets a buzz off of that stuff, seems like it has a kick.
Must be some good shit

>the first time Luke sees Leia she's hologram
>the last time Leia sees Luke he's a projection

No way that was intentional, it's Rian Johnson, not Nicolas Winding Refn

Ah yes, truly, you've discovered good film making and character development. I'll butcher you like a dog.

absolute kino. filmmaking is saved.

I don't believe the same Luke from the end of ROTJ that refused to kill the Emperor and Darth Vader would try to kill one of his child students that is the son of his sister and friend

>Leia died

no sweetie
the only character that had to die is still alive because the force is female

He was a 40 year old permavirgin, almost the Star Wars Elliot Rodger