Uh oh

Uh oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

allocine.fr/film/fichefilm-215099/critiques/spectateurs/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://elpais.com/cultura/2017/12/15/actualidad/1513338836_216623.html&edit-text=&act=url
youtu.be/cL5oCP0VIEI
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
filmaffinity.com/es/reviews/1/668878.html
cinemagia.ro/filme/star-wars-the-last-jedi-623647/reviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally I blame the Russian hacker known as Sup Forums

WAS THIS NEW THREAD REALLY NECESSARY?

>Personally I blame the Russian hacker known as Sup Forums

t. redditors

Actually laughed at this image.
If it gets below 50% I will laugh for a week straight.

>dropping further
good it was going back up the other day

Fakebook and Twatter are full of normies laughing at us for review bombing the RT score.

The only good thing to come out of this is that we inadvertently and permanently damaged the credibility of RT user scores

OHNONONONONO

NO NO NO NOOO OOOH AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

I'm just trying to fit in.

Epic

OH NONONONONONONO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That damm straight cis-white male Russian scum known as Sup Forums.
We can't let him get away with it

Is any of this?

This is so cringe and you should probably stop now. You’re just making things worse

Anti-shills need to seriously fuck off

>B-b-b-b-b-but it's low rating is only because of racist, sexist, and every sort of '-ist' alt right troll out there...
That's exactly what I would say if I was a Disney marketeer responsible for defending this film. It's exactly what I'd say.

T. Russian hacker

We didn't do shit, it's just a bad movie getting bad reviews

>Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
>Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

t. Vladimir

>This is so cringe
Nice try Vlad, but that isn't even English

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this

>The Star Wars frnachise is dead
MERRY CHRISTMAS

it was the russians

Damn those Putin virgin alt-right bots are at it again! Just like they review bombed Attack of the Clones, beloved by the audiences (A on cinemascore but shit audience score on RT)

(You)
allocine.fr/film/fichefilm-215099/critiques/spectateurs/

>disney shill false flagging
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

>Fakebook and Twatter are full of normies laughing at us for review bombing the RT score.
They give us too much credit. The fact that they think we'd make a dent in over 100,000 reviews even with a fully organised effort is flattering.

>highest rated user review in the spanish letterboxd trashing the film and openly talking about shills
BOY OH BOY

FUCKING RUSSIAN Sup Forums ALT RIGHT NAZIS ARE BOTTING THE RATINGS AGAIN

DAMN YOU RUSSISANS!

Now try actually doing this.
Unless you're literally autistic, in which case you'll probably be able to make 50 before you need tendies, you'll make 3 and then kill yourself.

la creatura...

Surely you'll have a link to any of the hundreds of threads it would take to organize this kind of raid, right?

The media reaction to the backlash is reaching Gamergate levels.

Jill Stein demands a recount

If this movie is really bad, why did Armond give it a bad review?

Were the "critics" actually paid off or are they just shilling so that Disney doesn't cut off their early viewings?

55% is still a majority, armond is a contrarian faggot

hell, even a strawpoll on Sup Forums earlier today showed that 25% (~300 votes) of Sup Forums either liked or really liked the movie, this cesspool of neckbearded faggotry still has a significant amount of people that like it

armond white is just completely incapable of praising anything that is enjoyed by the majority, that's why he's Sup Forums's guy

>56% earlier today
>55% now
I see my negative bot ratings are working :^)

Any day now Disney Execs will get theirs.

Probably the latter, but I don't really see how that isn't just another way of paying them off unless the reviewer is so renowned that they would look bad for not giving them an early viewing lol

Not paid. It's only that if they want to be invited to screenings again they must not shit on the mouse.

>a contrarian faggot
Fuck off, Reddit

After the LA Times scandal is pretty obvious it's the latter but I wouldn't put it past them to actually bribe some critics too

The entire industry is propped up by these movies doing well. Disney made theaters meet a bunch of conditions to screen this movie
Its in nobodies interest that this movie underperforms

This is our last warning, /poltv/: stop botbombing RT.

To be a professional critic, at least one whose voice is taken seriously or widely publicized, is to be a member of an exclusive club. The critics aren't "paid" although they certainly receive gifts, are invited to exclusive premiers and other engagements, and benefit professionally from the social capital that the studios provide.

El tenebroso...

Why do people keep using Vladimir as a Russian name? It's far more popular in Romania/Serbia than it is in Russia. Fucking Vlad the Impaler is Romanian. I've yet to meet a single Russian named Vlad. Most of them are Kyrills and Alexanders.

OH NO NO NO WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE-- OOOOH

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scripts are terrible nowadays, aren't they?

I'm not even asking for amazing, just character actions making sense and based on the setting, their development and plot

Not all of them.

Vladimir is literally an ancient Russian name that means Power over world\peace.
Its popular in other ex ussr countries for the same reason John is popular in US

Case study: This whole Sup Forums and Sup Forums russian bots narrative some Disneycucks are using here doesn't work for Spain.

1. Spanish user reviews are appalling. Fans are mad.
2. Spain's Kermode/Armond has DESTROYED TLJ in the country's most read newspaper :

translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://elpais.com/cultura/2017/12/15/actualidad/1513338836_216623.html&edit-text=&act=url

THE LAST JEDI IS OFFICIALLY LESS LIKED THAN ALL THE PREQUELS

Who's the ruling official in this hearing?

youtu.be/cL5oCP0VIEI

See, now if they'd said this score had been review bombed it would actually be feasible, because there are only ~3,000 reviews, but all of the media outlets are concentrating on the RT score, which has over 100,000 at this point, which would be insanely difficult to review bomb to this extent without an organised effort.

will /ourguy/ put the mouse in its place?

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

filmaffinity.com/es/reviews/1/668878.html
>Are people getting paid to praise this movie? I can't find any other explanation
Fucking brutal, those Spanish Russian bots sure are review bombing this obscure spanish website with a fury

>We
We r anonymous we r leegin. Neva forgiv Neva 4get. Grow up, cocksucker.

TWO COUNTRIES

So uh, do we have to like it now since normies don't? That's what we did with the prequels.

Sup Forums is behind it. Fucking butthurt Nazis can't enjoy anything.

>Change.org
>official canon
People should just discourage others from going to see the movie, it'll have a lot more effect.

Russian youtubers seem to really dislike it too, Those of them that don't go 'its brainless fanservice that looks amazing, do you really need anything else?'

wait are there retards downvoting the movie because of Luke's plot development and death, which were basically the only things the movie did WELL?
meanwhile the rest of the movie was
>plot holes
>cgi fest
>identity politics
>#Resist
>inane spess bettles

But we aren't doing shit, this is 100% normies hating the movie because it's bad. Where is that guy with the screencaps of the most upvoted posts on FB (before the Mouse deleted them) of people trashing this turd?

>Only Episode VIII
I hate how many people still seem to believe that VII was good when it was almost as much of a shitfest as VIII was.

Prequels had much better battles and Emperor though.

>Luke's plot development
Yeah having him walk over his sleeping nephew with a lightsaber was truly a KINOMATHIQUE creative choice

What's their reasoning for TFA being so highly rated then?

That's what you get when the majority of screenwriters got their jobs through jewish nepotism

whats wrong with it? It was decent writing
>luke foresees the harm kylo will cause
>debates killing him for the greater good
>his own impulse causes his downfall and sets in motion the harms kylo causes
>after introspection, he learns that his mistakes are as important as his successes and comes to peace with them
>dies peacefully

нy зaяц пoгoди

No.

>much better battles

Luke would have, outside of this Jewish nightmare, tried to reason with and help Ben first.

It's a conspiracy against our lord and saviour Bob Iger

Wasn't decent writing it was extremely contrived writing.

His failure wasn't that he was arrogant, his failure was that he acted like a psychopath. No human being would act like this, it's his family his sister personally entrusted Kylo to him and vouched for him. The moment is made worse because it's all some contrivance , misunderstanding, the entire trilogy wouldn't have happened if Kylo was just in deep sleep lol.

It's cheap and it's bad and I can think of many other ways Luke can fail that doesn't feel like raping his character and avoids shooting scenes of him sweating over his nephew.

Compared to VII and VIII? Much better, yes. Both lightsaber and space battles.

Fuck off RLMdrones. The fights were some of the best things about the Prequels. I remember every fight getting a massive round of applause in cinemas after it ended. Those fights were exactly what star wars fans would daydream about. And getting to see Yoda fight, oh my god, what a moment for any real star wars fan.

>dies peacefully
Didn't look very peaceful to me. Anyone got the webm?

Decent writing for a sophomore who has just read Oedipux Rex for the first time.
>le i was trying to prevent the future and by doing that i le cause the outcome i was trying to prevent
>in order to do this Luke must be a psycho murderer willing to kill his nephew in his sleep
Indefensible

Comparing one dogshit to another dogshit doesn't work. It's still shit.

Revenge of the Sith opening battle was much more interesting than this movies opening, and it was similar plot wise, both the rebels and the federation ships were trying to escape

>Luke
>The guy that tried to redeem Darth Vader and succeeded
>The guy that abandoned his training to help his friends, despite much lower chances
>Instead of just killing Jabba to free Han, he decided to reason first, even if it got everyone captured

prequels were more original at least.
darth maul was a better villian than kylo though he wasnt utilised or developed enough
i liked those rolly poly droideka things
clones were cool dudes
qui gon and obi wan were much more likeable characters than anybody in these new films despite them not having any personalities

ben slaughtered his jedi pupils and the first order rose up
ben wasn't in the reasoning mood

at the end of the movie they finally meet face to face albeit via astral projection and what is ben's first thing to do? He opens fire with a million blasters on his ass

how is it psychopathic to want to kill baby hitler

nice try pleb i'm killing myself right now

Even if Ben did it, for whatever reason, Luke wouldn't try to kill him and then run somewhere to hide for 30 years. He's the son of his sister and best friend.

Even on our Romanian websites people are shitting all over it.
cinemagia.ro/filme/star-wars-the-last-jedi-623647/reviews/
The idea that "Russians" are fucking doing it when every regional website has this is insane.
But stupid bitches like Grace Randolph are going to keep pushing this narrative.

he obviously means from the start, he could she the good in darth vader put he sees a dark side to Kylo and instantly pops his big green jedi erection out in Ben's hut, don't give me that "well he was in a trance!" it was so dumb and out of character

Because he'd already redeemed the fully-grown, cyborg space Hitler by this point.

>waaah I wanted my main character to be a mary sue space ninja turned gandalf space wizard
>but instead they developed him as a fallible three dimensional character who struggles internally with his own failures and experiences catharsis
>WORST EPISODE EVER

It was fucking terrible. I can think of a better way for Luke to fail instead of some contrived moment of temporary psychopathy.

Luke's downfall should have been arrogance (just like the Jedi order before him), and too much faith in his friends. He foresaw what Kylo could become but took him on as a student and kept training him , because he was arrogant enough to think he could prevent that fate, and didn't lose faith in him because he's optimistic and has faith in his friends. This is his trait. It would also explain why he doesn't want to train another Jedi.