If you could get away with it, which celebrity would you really actually beat to death?

If you could get away with it, which celebrity would you really actually beat to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg
youtube.com/watch?v=33QvA7KELGk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ben Shapiro. Can't stand that kike.

I’d rather fuck his milfy wife instead of beat him up desu.

Netanyahu

Kathleen Kennedy

Oh Jesus he's tainting American Psycho, he truly is a menace.

First I thought this was too stupid to be real, even for him, then I decided to look it up thinking I would make a fool out of myself but I just had to know. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was actually real.

>tfw the 68 year old woman who played your mom 30 years ago is arguably more attractive than your wife

nice false flag thread idiot

report these threads

Til Schweiger

>it's another wesley episode

Good choice

Announcing reports (and asking others to do it for you) is against the rules. Enjoy your ban ;)

Lena Dunham
Peter Dinklage
The Rock
Jayden Smith
Bill Nye
Mike Smith for ruining TPB
Your pic

Anyone of them would be great

How exactly did Wil Wheaton get any sort of respect in "nerd" culture. He objectively ruined one of the flagship "nerd" show, He's literally the only person glad Jar Jar Binks exists.

If anything, he is someone who should be loathed by every single person who considers themselves a "nerd", yet it seems it's the opposite.

This

He would want to watch though

Why? I’m usually pretty on top of things but I had to google who he was and don’t notice any glaring reasons to want him dead.

All the e-celebs Sup Forums is shilling. And you favorite's dog.

Don't fuck with the Jaden. Dude is justice.

I bet he still wants to watch Gates McFadden get fucked, preferably by Patrick Stewart.

Drumpf.

kek

That there are 3.2 million people who follow him on twitter is one of the four most disheartening things I have ever seen.

reminder

>The Rock
Good luck.

>How exactly did Wil Wheaton get any sort of respect in "nerd" culture
SJW politics. No respect in actual nerd culture.

I'll crack his head open from behind with a hammer or something, I don't give a shit

So many reasons...
He's a staple of the German movie industry and a symptom of its cancer.
Terrible, unimaginative rom-coms and safe, by-the-numbers-flicks for the local market and everything and anything he has ever attempted in Hollywood was worse for having him in it.
Terrible acting and a voice permanently stuck in puberty vocal change mode.
The only role he ever portrayed convincingly was a turbo-prole in manta manta.
Singlehandedly ruined the hamburg tatorts for generations to come.
Last but not least, cannot shut the fuck up about his ultra-progressive views regarding migrants while privately profiting from KZ-like container-migrant-homes he subsidizes from the gobernment.
Establishing his talentless, ugly kids as a sort of German movie aristocracy with scripts being written by his teenage daughter.
A horrible human being, a terrible, terrible actor and a straight up cunt.

I'm a minority. I could beat any retarded SJW soy boy and get away with it.

Rian Johnson right now, but in all honesty as much as I hate what he did in Episode VIII, I wouldn't kill anyone over a movie or their political leanings.

>spend money to convert Barracks into shitskin-centers
>says its everybodys duty to take shitskins into their home
>Doesnt want to take any Shitskins in any of his houses
>calls everyone that points his hypocrisy out racist nazis

>Mike Smith for ruining TPB

Pretty obvious at this point that the entire cast is inept at writing scripts and jokes. Clattenberg and Dunn held it all together and once they were gone it was doomed to fail.

And just in general it's been 20 years since the show was first being started; everyone is middle aged now or older. They're just not that funny anymore, and the shtick has been beaten to death. Nobody wants to see fat, old Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles. And plus now John Dunsworth is dead. The time to make good, new seasons of TPB was over a decade ago...

What the fuck is his problem? If I saw he and old ass Gates McFadden and I had to talk to one of them I'd pick Gates.

Christ, he's pathetic.

Perfectly fine with me. I'd breed his wife right in front of him and let them raise the child

>the 68 year old woman who played your mom 30 years ago is arguably more attractive than your wife

Yeah that's extremely arguable.

>shitskin centers
ok germany can you really get arrested for posting things like this on twitter?

Sarah Silverman

Yes, because it's "hate speech". Thanks to this faggot.

H-He's fast

This

Good choice. Please livestream it.

Rian Johnson should be applauded for killing Disney Wars

I kind of just want to squeeze her tits until my hands fall off rather than kill her desu

he's a massive faggot and attention whore with no scruples

Just watch this on a loop

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg

This guy looks like a jewish niel patrick harris

>hockey

Figures. Only weirdo faggots are really into hockey.

John Cleese. Such an overrated faggot cunt.

>could have married some nice fangirl or just fuck fangirls forever
>he chooses some used up whore with TWO kids

why do white men do this? WHY?

Imagine how satisfying it would feel to punch Silverman in the mouth just once

>arguably

Come on now

>Singlehandedly ruined the hamburg tatorts for generations to come

They were kino tho

>No! Stop, white man! Go fuck random chicks and don't settle down! Argh, no, stop! Let Ahmed, Pablo, and Jamal have all the children! You're ruininnnng the plan!!!

Goddamn kikes are everywhere.

Do you want to braid her armpit hair as well?

I'm tempted to make a gif

Especially if it was during one of her self righteous SJW rants. I might just cum in my pants when her tears mix with her blood.

my brother bought me 4 million twitter followers off of one of the onion sites for like $35 to show me how easy it was to get botnet shit like that in 2010. there are shitloads of people doing that because it makes them an authority on something.

hes a pedo out to fuck her children?

youtube.com/watch?v=33QvA7KELGk

kys
kys
kys
how you can fuck up a formula as simple as Taken is beyond me

what are you talking about? he married some used up bitch and didn't have kids with her. his two big stepsons is all he has.
will is a fag? his stepsons look like they would break his neck in seconds

>white men
He's a Jew.

always though he was just some german action hero. guess I was wrong lol

really? he doesnt seem very good at it.

>calls everyone that points his hypocrisy out racist nazis
Fucking liar. He calls for the deportation of salafis and says he wants to stop Volkstod.

Til Schweiger is one of the least pozzed actors in the western world.

>Heh, what are you talking about, goy? I'm confused :^)

Every time. Like clockwork.

jews are white - mike stoklasa

I think his wife looks painfully vanilla. I'd unironically rather make sweaty love with that old bag of bones instead. She could dirty talk me and I'd think she was still in her 40's.

Fuck off, we're called Canadians.

Can you just say what you want to say? Why do you expect everyone to know what you're talking about?

Go home, Til.
Actually, go to Somalia to help the refugees.

Lena Dunham.

Wil might be a little prick who gets way to high up on his horse but Lena Dunham is a legit awful human being who does not deserve what she has and is clearly not grateful for it.
Also the second shit goes south for her she has no issue throwing friends under the bus to try and save her own ass.

he looks like a retard, a legit piss in the corner, cum on cat she hiss at penis, eat the paste retard.

Everyone who has publicly spoken about politics pretending they actually know more about the shit than your average person on the street. It's a long fucking list.

she has been under fire with liberals for years. she was recently accused of racism and other shit. "the left eats its own" is not a meme

he doens't just look it

I remember this guy from unteralterbach.

such dead, soulless eyes.

Fuck the holocaust, he's the real reason for collective german guilt

James Deen, Stephen Colbert or Bill Maher.

Google way of the gun first scene, ryan philipe does this.

Here,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg

how does someone turn out like him

Prostituted himself on fark/slashdot/digg/reddit and anywhere else he could find the "one of us" crowd.

Rode every trend of nerdshit like a hungry twink.

bro...

In the early 2000's, he skyrocketed to "nerd culture" fame by being self depreciating about being wesely. Then he latched onto the SJW bandwagon in the early 2010s

fucking Til Schweiger

Only patricians will understand.
HEY, MICHAEL, VSAUCE HERE.

I'd just force her to pose for photos with super models for all eternity.

Ah the Cuck Scream. A classic.

Accurate

Her or John Oliver. I want to cave their faces in.

Actual nerds don't like Wil Wheaton or Felicia Day. Only the Reddit-type nu-males and gamergirls do. The true virigin Star Trek, mothers basement types hate Wesley.

this is literally a joke on big bang theory

He'd fucking rip you apart, he's an absolute madman.

Probably Justin Trudeau, but it would have to be while he was attending a pride parade

why? he's pro Brexit and anti immigration.

That movie has some really great parts and lots of dull padding

Bill Maher, easily.

He would turn the tables and fucking brutally rape you right there man.