Why the fuck is this trending?

Why the fuck is this trending?

jews

Why are all of these worded VERY similarly?

Because Youtube.

imagine somebody unironically watching all of those

Sponsors. They're getting paid to advertise the movie.

Almost as though people were being paid to advertise something...

David Jekelstein probably paid a bunch a bunch of teenager to shill for the movie with instructions on how to do it.

Kids unironically watch these which is baffling.

Don't you need to declare that videos like these are sponsored?

>All of them have their mouths covered in disbelieve
>All but one

Guess who didn't get the jewbucks?

I imagine they were paid for. The "trending" section is usually a bunch of shilled BS.

kids are fucking stupid as fuck

dont you remember being stupid as fuck

These are like 10-12 year olds we're talking about, back then the only thing I watched in YouTube was those old GTA San Andreas myths and legends videos.

Man, that brings me back. If you're a Spanish speaker you also had all those loquendo videos; good days long past.

You'd be suprised how many 6 y/o's have smartphones now

Kids in preschool watch YouTube videos dude, also this shit is a recent phenomenon, you dumb ass and mine would watch these videos too if we were in these kids' shoes

wow YouTube is now worse than paying for cable now.

Content creation has turned Youtube into such trash. I miss when it was mostly personal videos and illegally uploaded copyghted content.

>CAME TO MY HOUSE
>IN REAL LIFE

For real. The only thing that makes cable worse right now is the fact that $50 gets you a package of a dozen or so basic-ass channels with three news stations sprinkled in. With YouTube, the content-to-paid-advertisement ration in videos is only gonna get worse till a new, better free video hosting site crops up, a la Twitter superceding Facebook way back when.

My favorite part is
>*OMG He CAME*

the fuck is the boss baby anyway? some pixar numinions? I mean is every joke in them movie going to be "oh hes a baby but hes acting like a rich tycoon so adorable ecks dee!"

Youtube was a mistake

seemed like just Baldwin masturbating on screen.

You just literally summarized the entire thing.

pol found this out a long time ago.

search for spiderman poo and find a whole bunch of degenerate shit your kids (if you had any) and millions of others watch every day.

What the fuck.

I was curious and found an old playlist I made back in 2007. It's mostly Youtube Poops and WoW shit.

>*Omg he came*
that's kinda hot

>Spiderman changes diaper poo prank stop motion
>nearly 52 Million views

You shouldn't be allowed to use the internet unsupervised until you're old enough for a drivers license.

Paid shilling, the fucked over YouTube algorithm
100% of the video is then saying
YO THIS IS INSANE
THIS IS SO CRAZY
LIKE WOW

Oh, they poo colored balls. I thought the balls were poo colored.

>1,030,691 views
>1,576,902 views
>223,344 views

Why and how

quality taste user

Youtube trends are like twitter trends.

Shits controlled

Hola amigos de youtube

Les habla
y hoy voy a monstrarles los misterios de GTA San Andreas. Hay un cojón de ellos y será mejor que me ponga enseguida porque después tengo cita para cojerme a vuestras madres XDXDXDXDXD Nah mentira. Disfruten del video

these kids are a mistake. someone needs to hitler them

how the fuck is this okay but aswedish faggot and every gun and politic channel has been fucked to shit

Ha! Finally caught you in the act you web slinging freak!

>GTA San Andreas myths

That was the best fucking shit.

I can't find the videos

Unfortunately I can't help you on that, I never watched videos, I only read text articles and forum posts from these very obscure italian websites.

>No "A DICKY"?

Man past!you sucked.

In the hood

Almost died

Heh, yeah. My old playlist (2007-8ish) was filled with nothing but spadinner poops, AMVs, and YTMND gif collections, all of which have likely now been scrubbed clean off of the site by bots and copyright strikes.

am i crazy for seeing thisnand thinking there's a massive chance either
a. a conspiracy is going down and either bored or sick in the damn head higher ups are trying to screw with the development of kids or
b. theres actually enough either chris-chan type autists or perverted jackoffs put there to create this amount of fuckery by pure dedication and we really need to take a closer look at some people
im remembering that guy that stalked a tripfag on Sup Forums for years and got sent to an asylum, that kind of weird

Far as I understand these things, it's just people paying low-budget actors to act in these silly things, and the put them on Youtube, and rake in the advertising dollars. A lot of them are legit views, but others are bots designed to game the system.

>back then the only thing I watched in YouTube was those old GTA San Andreas myths and legends videos.
That's because back then, those were pretty much the only things to watch on Youtube.

That's like saying "Geeze, back in the 50s, we only watched cowboy movies and the news on TV. Why are kids these days watching so much shit on it now?"