Have you lost your passion for film?

Have you lost your passion for film?

Nope

i dont even watch movies, i just trash them on Sup Forums

Yes.

>""""passion"""" for """film""""
get a load of this fag

no just my passion for life

Animated Simpsons version of Blade Runner 2049 when?

hahah
what a life

I had until I saw this

it's called adulthood, user.

Same. Although I don't really trash movies so much as posters for liking things.

I see or at least hear about some adults that still stay passionate about things: how do they do it?

No, however I lost my faith in Hollywood a long time ago.

That film was pretty good, but to rekindle passion in film? Nah.

when you go into adulthood you can no longer stoke the fires of passion just by consuming it. You must actively engage in it. For example I can no longer enjoy listening to music as much as I did as a teenager. but now prefer to make my own.

i've lost my passion for life

honestly, the only reason i don't drive off a cliff is because my family would be pretty bummed

>tfw you lost your passion for life but your passion for television and film still remains strong
The things that I'm gonna miss the most are the kinos that I'll never get to see, hopefully there's a kinoplex in the afterlife.

I've lost my passion for everything
Time to start pissing on dead bodies

Seen some really good work in the past week so no, if anything it's just been rekindled.

What did you see?

2017, and 2016 have been shit years desu.

2007 was the last year I remember a lot of quality film and being excited to actually see things in cinema.

I have. Completely. I'm going to theaters once a year on average. I don't watch anything anymore. It's all superhero bullshit and crap shit.

Flicks are dead. Tv is the only hope now.

>having passion for anything
You do stuff because you must do them because u r a man
soyboi go back to plebbit

I can't remember the last time I wanted to see any movie or TV show.