/rlg/ - Reylo General

Previous breads

>mfw reylo threads die

They look so darn pretty.

>the "mouth open i really want to suck" whenever she's around kylo

I think it's the hair.

Get off Sup Forums you fucking tumblr homos

>relationships are tumblr

lulz, what are you saying? 70% of tumblrites hate this ship, user.

literally r*ddit: the board

Kylo was lying about Rey's parents because they both have the same parents. He doesn't want her to refuse sexy time just because they are brother and sister.

wincest

what went so right ?

The anti reylo tears are delicious this time of the year. Enjoy them while we still can, last batch of tears is shipping in December 2019.

awwwww :3

wtf i love shipping now

Daisy is a good actress. Also she looks so much hotter with her hair down.

Tumblrinas don't think so

>Generals for Soy wars fanfic on my Sup Forums
and people say r*ddit doesn't infest this place

>Tfw the unironically best part of Soy Wars is the teenage sexy drama between the main and the bad guy

And I didnt even know about Reylo before TLJ.

Instead of using the force to knock the guards down, she chooses to grab his dick

Its all the antifa/commie losers who get btfo on pol then come here for a break. Same as on b. Theyre probably all there for the trap threads tho. They want to colonise Sup Forums. Too bad theyre incompetent dumbasses.

Also Adam is #1

The thirst is real.

So when are we getting that spin-off? After they get married in IX?

>high wasted pantsu, scars, bad skin
>I hate you because you are beautiful
People think this is borrowing from total recall vapid self insert and britbong bitchstila.

I made a shitty morph, what do you think?

kys yourselves faggots

Have Ben and Rey adopt her instead

Why can't they make her Leia's secret bastard with Luke? It's okay b/c Han already left and Leia wanted one last piece of Luke to keep before he went into exile.

How do we bribe jj to make reylo and force babies

We probably don't need to since he started Reylo but it couldn't hurt to let him know it needs to happen.

>le epic quipman of kansei dorifto
if you prefer Poe to Kylo as a character you're not a Star Wars fan

He is so emblematic of everything focus tested and out of place and Marvel-like about nu-Wars, whereas Kylo looks like a character who would actually fit into both the original trilogy OR the prequels from an aesthetic standpoint. Characters like Poe and Finn don't even *look* like Star Wars characters.

the body acceptance crowd finally got their Disney princess

Who is to say she isn't Mark's bastard child irl? I mean, her supposed real father is a gay man.

The fact that Reylo and Adam Driver are trending on tumblr already ensures it as long as "that side" doesn't start pumping out "HERE'S WHY REY NOT GETTING BLACKED IS SUPREMELY PROBLEMATIC" articles. They write these films reactively, or I mean likely have maybe 3 or 4 different options for every outcome thought up going into the sequel.

The shit in TLJ that's currently getting blown the fuck out by fans in highlight articles by the mainstream media will be "resolved" from a writing perspective in the sequel.

Chill they're secondary characters. It would be cool if Finn somehow incorporated storm trooper armor into his resistance outfit. What we really need is more of Lieutenant "Connix".

Why do women in Star Wars keep rejecting the idea of ruling the galaxy together with a young dashing powerful Emperor? That sounds amazing. And probably much better for the galaxy too than getting ruled by some evil ancient wizard or a corrupt decadent republic.

The Galaxy needs a Ferdinand and Isabella.

His quips are only there to highlight what a chuckle fuck Hux is. He could have destroyed the resistance right there and then.

>muh 15 seconds of shared screentime
not a chance

Even people shitting on the film admit Kylo and Reylo were the best parts and objectively good. So unless someone is just being an asshat trying to stir the pot (which could happen unfortunately) I don't think naysaying articles like that will do much.

If this movie did one thing right, it was undoubtedly Kylo Ren and Reylo

Let's be honest
Having them team up and kill everyone would have saved the movie

How do you know he started reylo

Now look at the "anti reylo" tag and count the amount of notes quite a lot of the posts get

We know there are antis they are just irrelevant compared to the amount of people who like and support Reylo.

I can't remember, but did Kylo and Ren have another force conversation after Smoke died?

Is this Rian being interviewed?

>when you nut but she still sucking

Yes at the last of the movie she closes the door on him

Based Rian trolled the feminists. He gave Finn a fat asian gf so the feminists can't complain Rey didn't get BLACKED or they're going to be called racist.

Because both Padme and Rey are extremely kind and idealistic. Padme believed wholeheartedly in the process of a democratic republic with a senate and no overly powerful central ruler. Leia wanted the same thing with the New Republic, but is much more pragmatic and hardline about it recognizing the need for a military to protect the galaxy. As for Rey, she is trying to become a Jedi. She does not want power or to rule over others. Only to help and protect.

Ultimately, the problem these women have with that idea is the direction from which Anakin and Ben respectively approach it from. Maybe if they didn't go full "I'm the dictator now, anyone who doesn't bow to me is going to die!" with it, they would have had more success. You can't fall in love with a hippie chick and expect her to rule the galaxy with an iron fist with you. And then try to strangle her when she voices her disapproval of that plan. You need a softer approach.

tumblrites are ipocrites. i just saw an anti blog that called reylo abusive but she also ships a gay couple who literally beat each other up to a pulp (ian and mickey from shameless), so they're not to be taken seriously.

could make a qt daughter but she's have a massive fucking jaw and resting bitchface

Yes.

Looks a bit like mid 90's Jennifer Aniston.

>not to be taken seriously

Pretty much, especially when they are just a very asshurt vocal minority anyway.

I wonder if they're connected by the force now and if episode 9 will continue the talks they had

Literally the only thing coming out of TLJ that I support. How did it end up like this.

I always thought it was obvious they had a bond that was awoken in TFA and Snoke was simply manipulating it, him dying or his lack of influence won't break their bond because he didn't create it.

kek

Yes. She's going to try and ignore him, but they will inevitably have to talk.

Damerey is happening

Padme was never going to run with Anakin's plan, even if he did present a very good case for unfucking the Republic from its corruption. Aside from the fact that he'd just murdered the entire Jedi Temple, Padme placed democracy above their marriage. It already seemed like a occasional point of contention during the Clone Wars, based on the cartoon. She'd just never have bought the idea.

Rey on the other hand fell into this whole mess only about a week ago. She has strong ideas of her own but already a fetish for redemption. If Kylo had shown even the slightest indication that he wanted to change the First Order from within and turn back to the light then I can see Rey easily being tempted. It was the fact that he just wanted to be Snoke 2.0 with bitch in tow that turned her completely cold.

>not Poe/Leia

All I'm seeing here to be honest

Rey will end up with BB-8 before she ends up with Poe.

Kylo is pure. Pure!

>Ben and Rey are both lonely virgins
>until they bang that is

kek

Will they hold hands again?

>implying he won't give that ring to his best bro Finn

>best bro
>bro

Is that what the kids are calling it now?

Also even if Adam was handpicked, the other actors who auditioned for Kylo had to read Mr Darcy's lines from Pride and Prejudice

I unironically want these dolls.

For him to give to Rose! Poe is going to sacrifice himself on a suicide mission in the next movie anyway, it only makes sense for him to give it to a friend who can use it.

All of them or just the Kylo and Rey ones?

Just the Reylo lol

Both Rey and Ben had visions of the other turning sides and joining them. Did Rey's already happened when Ben turned against Snoke?
But Ben's vision of Rey turning sides definitely hasn't happened yet. That'll be interesting.

Reylo will end terribly and without consummation or a kiss.

They push and pull because the light or dark sides of the force can be seductive but will never mix. Kylo will fall and die to redeem himself

Hopefully that and more, they have to up the ante. What comes after lewd hands?

Why? They look like garbage. He looks like Bill Nye the Science Goy and she looks like a Bratz doll. Just buy the Black Series figures of each.

Didn't Snoke say he planted the visions

>Ben's vision of Rey turning sides
Literally when in the movie?

Just to have some Reylo merch. I'd rather have the figures in your pic related though. I just like that they are sold as a pair for the other one.

>anyone
>getting btfo on Sup Forums
Keep dreaming. That said, this thread is shit.

No. Just created the bridge between their minds. The visions they had were from the Force.

They both tell each other of their visions in the elevator

I don't think so, I think he just said he stoked Kylo's imbalance and helped foster the force bond

In the elevator scene, she tells him she saw a vision of him turning to the light for her. And he tells her that he saw her turning for him.

>Poe is going to sacrifice himself on a suicide mission
shut your mouth, poe will become a great leader

I believe that Kylo tells Rey that he helps her turn for good

Was this scene sexy?

Interlocking fingers hand holding

Will Kylo go too far as Supreme Leader and end up killing millions of people? I don't think Rey could take him back if he did that

>implying hux won't sneakily bfto him first

A lot of these haters ship Kylux and other awful ships. It's hard to believe that they truly care about abuse when Hux gets choked a few times.

There will be no taking back. Redemption = death in Star Wars

i actually want this to happen so Kylo/Ben has a legit reason for leaving the First Order, which means he could potentially be lead onto the path that gets him the puss.

I just want Solo grandkids :(

He is already kinda guilty in killing several millions, if not billions of people. He also killed Han.

Hux would be a shit final boss. It sadly has to be Kylo, and it will end in tragedy.

I couldn't stop staring at Rey's armpits though. Who designed this subtly erotic costume?

Doubtful. Hux will probably have a new super weapon that will be the catalyst for Ben finally turning.

Not here. I promise you he will not die, nor will he be the villain. The future of the entire franchise rests on his character living and having kids.

Won't happen. We're getting force ghost Kylo reuniting with Luke.

The Skywalker line is over