youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Denciie5oA
youtube.com/watch?v=8ndhidEmUbI
youtube.com/watch?v=eZRWmV36X7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a water bottle company
>rihanna with an eyepatch
no thanks

Good God that looks awful. Those were the best pieces of dialog they could find for the trailer?

>no juicy liu

dropped

It looks like an oceans movie but more retarded and cheap, also Lmao Rihanna and that one chink

>mommy blanchett
Ill suffer through it just for her

dont they realize that the only ppl who watch the oceans movies are wined out dads watching fx, and dont they know that dads hate sandra bullock

>its another franchise movie that replaces all the men with stronk wimin

disliked

getting some Ghostbusters 2016 vibes from this

I'm not impressed.

daily reminder there are literally shills on here right now that are being paid to bash the movie so the studio can promote it with muh sexism

that's a great tagline

That was extremely...average.

>Awkwafina
>AWKWAFINA
What sort of a fucking name is that

this

but can we get it to as many downvotes as ghostbusters 2016?

Because it worked so well with Sony and Ghostbusters?

>these boots were made for walking

is this the feminist go to song or something? can they not use something else for once.

Can't wait for Saving Private Rihanna, coming out next year!

>rihanna
>awkwafina
Why?
This.

Who honestly thought this was a good idea? I can't wait to be called a misogynist again simply for having no interest in this.

Why are you such a misogynist?

I mean, I don't hate it. It doesn't look offensively bad, and it's seems to be as cheesy as the other movies. But there's no fucking way the cast compares. The first movie had Clooney, Pitt, Damon, Cheadle, Roberts. That was half the reason anyone saw them. I have on idea who half of these people are.

it was a good trailer, I don't really care about the movie but at least it's not bad like GB2016

it's a good song though

it's a movie about stealing a necklace at a ball

I would actually love to read the jezebel article justifying how that's not an inherently sexist premise for an all female Oceans film.

I think it looks kind of fun.

get outta here phone posting shill

>Aquafina

KEK

>we got an all female oceans eleven before black oceans eleven

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EN81uM60bgM

to all the people that say it's shit

tell me it's worse than Now You See Me.

go ahead, say it to my fucking face it's worse than Now You See Me.

Women trying to act like men is hard to watch.

>James Corden

Jesus christ, they really are making these films for women.

Oceans 11

>Clooney
>Damon
>Pitt

>Ben Affleck's little brother
>Jame's Caan has a son?
>Asian trapeze artist
>Two black people
>I think that old guy was on MASH
>My dad knows him but his name escapes me

Josh Gad must have been busy

Time to hit that dislike button boys, who posts this on reddit?

why do women pretend to humour the myth that they'd date a fat fuck if he was funny.
The only fat fucks who get laid have low agreeableness

Couldn't they just call Al Pacino and De Niro to make le ebin movie full of stars xDD?

If they want to make films with """"strong"""" female characters why can't they create their own thing instead of stealing concepts from other movies, like Ghostbusters and now this.

>Rihanna

looks funny and sexy
cant wait to see it in theaters

This a trailer for a heist movie. Guess what's missing from it.
hint:
action scene

Oceans 11 was a remake

Because I have no interest in tired remakes with an all female cast gimmick.

So?

>why do women pretend to humour the myth that they'd date a fat fuck if he was funny

to keep you guys from resorting to suicide for another day. myself I wouldn't bother

>cheadle
you baiting son?

ngl looks kinda fun

It looks like it's got the same style of humour as 11/12/13 so I'm in desu

I am confused about who they are implying Sandra Bullock is desu.

Hahahahahh casting Corden as well.

70% of oceans 11 is oceans 8

Don't forget Sup Forums and Sup Forums gonna need all the people we can get if we want to beat our ghostbusters record

doesn't look too bad desu

if theyre going for cringey they nailed it

>pauses music
>drumkick
>unfunny quote
>continue music
>next quote

im not gona see any movie that does this. fuck ocean

Don't forget that they killed Danny Ocean for this shit.

you said that before

Having never seen the Oceans movies, this looks like the plot is just some ex-con bitch recruiting a bunch of other bitchy women to rob some rich bitch for no apparent reason

You should be ashamed. I bet you're a terrible person who likes to torture puppies as well.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

Blanchett, Hathaway and Bullock have multiple Academy Awards between them and Rhianna is one of the biggest contemporary pop stars.

Carter is also well known. The rest are reasonably well known filler.

I'm perfectly fine with all female casts, but why they gotta use it as a gimmick on an already established franchise? No one would are if this was a new IP (I may have just answered my own question)

you wont get to. when it tanks theyll have articles blaming the premise of the movie for the poor performance

>mfw this is the first thread that popped up for me after watching the Annihilation trailer

(((They)))'re really going all out with the Stronk Wymyn meme aren't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=u7VTkceSsEw

00:16

Looks fine. At least it seems like the dialogue was written and not ad lib.

Don't talk shit about Portman, filthy weeabo trash.

how fuck you now you see me was good

second one was better

The cast is fine but if those scenes were the best they could find for the trailer then I have a feeling that the movie will be shit.
And I actually like this trope but even that was done terribly here.

Alright, maybe it was mostly Clooney, Damon and Pitt. But in the early 2000's they were literally the biggest fucking stars in Hollywood. I'm not talking about acting talent/merits, but sheer popularity. Also, isn't Rhianna box office poision?

Oh boy I sure do want some Keurig® Coffee and a SUBWAY® Sandwich from SUBWAY'S® sandwich artists yum! Eat Fresh!

DAAAAAMN, who's that hot indian chick!!?

so thats 4 and theres 8 of them.

how much are they paying you?

WHY does Cate Blanchett have to stoop this low
She's still putting out kinos and isn't a washup like the rest of them

doesn't seem too bad desu
too bad it doesn't have soderbergh behind it

Looks like it has potential. It'll be a bummer having to suffer through a million Sup Forums threads about how much you guys hate this movie because it has women in it.

hahahahahaahahahahaha
underrated

my fucking sides

I don't think it should ever be used in a trailer since it's already linked to a famous Full Metal Jacket scene

shes obviously found someone high up with a VD because shes in everything these days desu

She's aged like milk redditor. (((they))) all do in the end.

you could learn how to use Sup Forums but i guess youre too much of a newfag for that atm huh babe

Anything to make you roasties mad.

Doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would. "8 Ball" is a fucking retarded name though.

You're right, Sup Forums is truly enigmatic. How could I hope to decipher the incredibly deep opinions of you NEETs in just a few short years?
t. toasty

>Looks like it has potential.
Potential to be the worst film of 2018

Sandra, Cate and Annie are based, seeing the movie just for them. Mindy is also a plus.

There are going to be tears over that surely?

>he wouldn't save Rihanna's privates

Jesus christ even the song sounds like its bored of the trailer.

be black woman con artist
need a nickname
hmmmm
oh look, a pool table
oh look, that ball is black
>8 ball
sure, that'll work.

She should just get a plastic surgeon to gove her a white pointy nose already

way to go and reinforce my point you eternal newfag

>Rhianna box office poision
never seen her act, I would assume the casting is to get the younger female crowd and families with teenagers in in

It sounds like with the plot they're trying to pull of another Miss Congeniality with Bullock two decades later with a little more class (hence Blanchett)

Like a film men won't be so annoyed to be dragged along to, but will mostly be pinning it on the female crowd.

Their mistake was casting Damien Lewis as the villain and not some better known male actor.

Damon, Clooney and Pitt in the glory years obviously had insurmountable box office pull across all genders.

Yeah and only four were really well known in the original as well (Damon, Pitt, Clooney and Roberts). It's an ensemble, four actors are the only ones that have any time for meaningful scenes anyway.

Where is George Clooney character? What happened to him?

It's not even going to be the worst WB movie of 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=IC_lnyn2R2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48
youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Denciie5oA
youtube.com/watch?v=8ndhidEmUbI
youtube.com/watch?v=eZRWmV36X7M

I don't understand
Is it not more empowering to make something of your own than to copy shit?

Do women really get to go to a hairstylist in jail and put on makeup before their parole hearing?

>They couldn't get enough actual actresses so they had to get two women in music that being Rihanna and Awkwafina one of which already showed their terrible acting in Battleship

>They could only get 75% of the cast being real actors whereas all the male Ocean's movies always had a full cast of actors

>The Ocean movies haven't been relevant for years now

>This is probably some old ass script that was shelved years ago and is being re-purposed into an Ocean's movie

>This is banking everything solely on the fact it's all women this time around and nothing more

Try actually watching the trailer