If she just kissed him, there would be peace in the galaxy, RIGHT NOW

If she just kissed him, there would be peace in the galaxy, RIGHT NOW.

Why didn't she kiss him?

There was a script. It's not real.

women never take the initiative

He's white

He's ugly XD

because they're both lonely permavirgins who need to be in a committed relationship before doing something like that

Not really, right at the opportune moment to woo her after the battle he still didn't cuck and go lightside. She could probably jump him and he'd still yell at her afterwards to join the dark side already.

Women don't do the first move. Sure they're horny as hell in this scene but they're both virgin and they didn't know what to do.

Anyone noticed how Rey's background is light with dark stripes while Kylo's dark with light stripes? No way this is a coincidence.

Why didn’t he read her mind to know she wasn’t going to kiss him? He could’ve used the force to make her.

>If she just kissed him, there would be peace in the galaxy, RIGHT NOW.
if Leia met him on the Death Star-Planet whatever, he would wash the fucking dishes at home after he cleaned his damn room. Han was a mistake

fag

On second thoughts, you're actually right.

>they're both virgin
Rey literally grew up on sandnigger planet. She hasn't been a virgin for a very long time

really activates your almonds

you wanna keeess dee gurl

>Rey standing in the light
>Kylo in the dark
>This is the last time they spoke as friends

She's attracted to him but not enough to force her hand and make her make the first movie lest she loses her chance, and she knows he's attracted to him. She isn't compelled to chase, so she wants to compel him do the chasing. A chaseless tryst is boring. And he just stood there staring like an austic.

Are they in love by the end of the movie, though? Kylo wad Maaaaad with capital M at the end of it.

(((white)))

Why the hell would Rey be attracted/in love with Kylo? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever, everything taken into cosideration.

I feel like they're both mad but still want each other but have just decided on diff things.

He's a 6'3" badboy

He actually has no jew in him. He's just a mutt mixed with a bunch of different euro bloods.

>holding hands
too lewd for Star Wars

>There was a script. It's not real.
t. virgin

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next film, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.

In her training with Leia on the millenium falcon, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

>this was the last time they spoke as friends
BRAVO RIAN

He just started going crazy over her in the last minute of the film. How much more if he saw that manlet Poe flirting with her?

>'' You need a teacher :) ''

You need a break.

>he just stood there staring like an austic
What the fuck was he supposed to do? She literally called him a monster.

Edgy. Now compare his life to yours.

This so hard. Everyone else is a fucking virgin. They might flirt with you if they are brave as fuck, but they'll never initiate kissing etc

I want to watch a SW anime.

That would be sexual harassment though because she's a strong independent women and he's an authority figure.

she knows he is out of her league

My first kiss ever was her kissing me.

>inb4 'ur mom?'

>mfw my qt3.14 fembro during my semester abroad initiated a heavy making-out-session on my last evening
Cheating feels bad though

Pretty funny to see someone defend a rich, famous person who doesn't even know/care about said defender on Sup Forums of all places.

Women don't really care if you are not conventionally prettyboy if you're high test, tall, fit, confident, rich etc.

They'll fuck you. Some pretty girls are almost turned on by the disrepancy in looks

Convictions & principles. Just look at how pathetic and miserable you are. I saw this in a serious, non-insulting way. You need to get your shit together, man.

Also funny how you think I'm the same person you initially replied to, or how confident you are making assumptions about me simply based on my obvious observation.

Doesn't matter.

>they'll never initiate kissing

lol

Standing next to you and looking into your eyes doesnt count

sick blog faggot

>tfw 1 kiss could save millions of people

Please subscribe bro

they dont want rey to actually be a women. all the women are just flawless robots in the nu films. rey being romantic would show vulnerability which is counter to their stronk woman message.

Isn't that insulting?

Proper women can be strong and womanly at the same time. Those who blather constantly about their rights and how offended they are about everything are the ones who are least likely to actively do anything about it, apart from go to rally's and wave placards about.

>RIGHT NOW.
Don't you mean, "a long time ago"?

The force died out untold millennia ago, along with this franchise.

the dumb cunts don't even realize the stronk women "characters" they're celebrating are shallow as shit with no story arcs. they're too blinded by yaaaas slaaay to realize they've been short changed.

He's ugly hot, women are fawning over Adam