Child stars who didn't turn into train wrecks

Child stars who didn't turn into train wrecks.

Awwwwwwwwww

Goddamn, she's hot bros

Tatyanna Ali is the name of the actress fyi, and yes, she is very hot.

BLEACHED

she broke up with him that's why he an hiroed

Reminder that African American have on average 24% European DNA. That's the only reason some of them are attractive.

tbqh I'd be happy to kill myself if I got to slay some of that strange

I think she's half Indian or something

Her father is a poo in loo

Mary

Pic related has done ok as an adult, despite being stalked by a failed presidential assassin.

The Batman days was a dangerous time, but he pulled through that as well. Truly born to act.

And despite being shopped around by her own mother using risque photos she took of her.

no one gives a shit about you're weird racial purity fetish

wow, that's almost as much european DNA as white americans.

dyke

>had Dan right under his nose the entire time throughout his childhood
>best friend and comedy partner is literally a grown infant
>years of ridicule and snickering behind his back
>gets married, looks fantastic, escaped Dan's chokehold
An absolute miracle. What a guy.

No, that was Brooke Shields. Foster, when 18, posed nude for High Society magazine.

Didn't she became a dyke because she was molested in her childhood?

Elijah

Sad fuck still can't play the guitar though.

Dean Stockwell

Went from Disney child star to a long career of true kino

I haven't heard that before.

No, you're thinking of yourself

would bleach

>If you dont find this attractive you have a " weird racial purity fetish" (despite the fact that this is a pure african woman and a racial purity fetish isnt a real thing.

she was always a dyke

Dude looks like he lives in Literally Whoville

Ironically enough a decent amount of black child stars grew up to be surprisingly well-adjusted.

I think it's a safe to say this now.
He went through some shit and acted like a massive turd but he's turned into by all accounts a great dude.

That's a publicity still from the set of Blue Velvet.

He had a coke thing for a while but he’s been sober for like 3 years

Elijah Wood. Something happened to him for sure, and he still turned out alright.

I feel like Bieber only acted like a little shit because people shit on him so hard for just existing

wtf groom yourself jesus christ

Yeah, because he switched the coke for steroids. He'll end up assaulting people soon.

That's not what he was saying. 100% pure-blooded Africans from the jungles and plains of Africa are fucking hideous. The european DNA allows them to develop non-black facial features which increases their attractiveness you liberal cuck

>but he's turned into by all accounts a great dude.

No he hasn't.

>>Shirley Temple

Went from Loli to teen actress, then retired from shower business entirely. She went on to careers in both private industry and politics.

Shouldn't you be in Sup Forums trying to squeeze yourself into the trap threads dude?

Yeah the blacklash against him was really weird and unnecessary. He's fucking 13 of course he's gonna make a bad song, no reason for it to become cool to shit on him.

I still cannot stand Zac Efron though, he just phones it in with these ridculously retarded ROMPS that he's in and makes bank through shit movie after shit movie.
I fucking hate actors like him.

>acting more like a woman than Justin fucking Bieber
Jesus christ user, sort yourself out.

>constantly under the spotlight as a child
>ignored the media, created his own business empire
>one of the most well known brands in the world
>gets bored of business, runs for president and wins
>single handedly improving the lives of 350 million people

Well there goes the thread

Can't leave a single thread alone, can you?

A lot of 100% pure Europeans are also ugly you retarded NatSoc. Stop trying to derail the thread.

>LOL this kid who barely just finished puberty sounds like a little kid and has dumb hair! What a faggot! More like Justin Beaver!! xD
Seriously what the fuck was all that about

blacks btfo

No, Sup Forums must ruin every thread they can.

better than ruining America, like the libturds did for the last 8 years

Male jealousy can be a real nasty thing whether you like it or not
We put girls to fucking shame with this bs sometimes
And there's STILL detractors ITT being all like "uhuhuhuh you fag"

Case in point
Why do you guys hate Bieber so much? I don’t think I’ve heard more than 1 or 2 of his songs but the backlash is weird and boarderline autistic
>YOU SAY JUSTIN BIEBER I SAY GREENDAY! LIKE IF YOURE A 90S KID AND LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC!

Same but you can’t deny the guy is charamastic and attractive as fuck. I’m 100% straight but he’s been my man crush since like 2005

I doubt he ever thought it would be so simple

What does it feel like knowing a man who repeatedly came inside you killed himself?

he looks jewpid

My post wasn't an attack on Bieber, user, I was making fun of that dude for being less manly than the kid who was shat on by everyone for being a little effeminate kid. It takes hard work to out-do the public perception of Bieber's softness, but that user did it by getting his panties in a twist because beebs didn't shave for a damn photo.

you tell me

I'm glad my dad's dead.

Oldfag here. She was my waifu when waifu wasn't even a word. Time flies.

I don't recall seeing any of these kids in trouble.

Nice one.

Lisa Whelchel was a runner up on Survivor, pretty impressive.

T. "/r/TheDonald" poster.

Its too bad he's not even going to fulfill his campaign promises. Stopping job outsourcing, working on infrastructure, and keeping medicare intact would have been decent.

Instead he golfs like every 2 weeks.

She grew up in 60s/70s Hollywood, I bet she was abused at least once.

:(

Yes but she was annoying and strange the entire time.
Did you watch that season? Remember that loved ones visit?

Gus Van Sant said he was a homo and did a lot of drugs.

B-But TAX CUTZ!11!

I did watch. She played a pretty badass game, her and Mike basically dictated the vote each time after Artis went home.

I agree though that the crying was way over the top, I think she might have had a chance at winning if she had learned to turn the waterworks off.

I think he also came into the spotlight at a time where we were just discovering being edgy and it was a fad bolstered by the internet. Being contrarian was in vogue when I was in high school (I'm a few years older than Bieber) and the internet hadn't developed enough to reflect our shitty attitudes back to us yet, whereas these days people who are edgy for the sake of it get called out and are mocked as idiots.

Unironically true, this dude is probably among the top 10 most accomplished individuals in history. Considering the odds, his story is probably the most impressive itt

But his face is much more punchable than actually handsome.

But he’s orange and has tiny hands lol also he has silly hair and is a racist sexist transphobic bigot who can only be compared to Hitler

I don't think it's all that impressive.
Trump is just a sad fuck always seeking validation and projecting his insecurities in so many facets of his life that he's more of a cautionary tale than an admirable pedestal to be placed upon.
It's lonely at the top.

>Studio exec pulls out his dick in from of her when she was 12.
>laughs and calls it small
>never bothered again

How was one little girl so based?

This generation could learn a lot from her.

How did she know it was small?

>It's lonely at the top.
I think you're the one projecting here.

Kurt Russell comes to mind.

How is fooling 50-60 million or so stupid Americans impressive? People do that every 4 years.

Was his dick actually small or was she playing mind games with him?

He also played professional baseball.

How so? The proof is in the pudding.

I misread that as basketball and started imagining things.
Would explain Escape from L.A.

>95% of africans are ugly monkeys
>some europeans turn out ugly
>the same thing

every two weeks?

he's already golfed nearly 40 times this year. to think he made fun of obama for golfing so much too. amazing all the r/thedonald redditards still support the guy when he hasn't kept any of his promises and doesn't appear to have any plans to change that in the near future.

wat

til this bitch is still alive

The majority of white people have rough features big noses and large foreheads cherry picking whites only portray themselves almost always in the fairest of lights

>this dude is probably among the top 10 most accomplished individuals in history.
>actually believing any currently living person breaks the top 10
Broaden your horizons, historylet.

Is she queen of /tv?

fellas, Ali needs to be /our melanin qween/

Lmao. You are a delusional idiot. Everyone knows whites are the best looking race. And let's say for a second that somehow they arent (they are), most will agree than Africans from the bush are fucking ugly.