Take a look at these fellows

Take a look at these fellows

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/justice-league-final-box-office-675-million/
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dcfilm1117.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering the cluster fuck the movie's production was, dare I say it's not that bad.

>mfw DC won

AHAHAHAHAHA

So it was a huge success, not considering the home video money that will make (and, mark my words, it will be HUGE on the home video once people realize what great and thought-provoking movie it is). JL2 will demolish Avengers and Star Shit, mark my words.

>Take a look at these fellows
what a thought provoking OP
you must have put effort into writing that

cbr.com/justice-league-final-box-office-675-million/
source since OP is a retard

>giving cbr clicks

you're the mentally impaired here fám

>thought-provoking movie
yeah it made me think about better planed cinematic universes

This. Not DCEU ending by any stretch and will force them to course correct. I just hope Cavil isn't a casualty and we'll get a Man of Steel 2 now that he is more how people wanted the character, sans cgi face.

so is the korean rip not releasing today?

It didnt meet its expectation.

Fuck, I wanted to see that fat fuck Andre's reaction to all this, but he got banned from Youtube again.

I don't think the bluray will do better than BvS. A Snyder cut would do it tho, but then WB would have to spend extra money (unfinished SFX.) It won't happen.

Guess again.

Hope they release a zack snyder cut

Same. Where does he lurk nowadays though? I saw him post on here once

Goddamn. His BvS prerelease videos were the best

It's Man of Steel numbers. Every other DCEU movie performed better

Not really. If its budget was around $300 million and the marketing around $150 million, they might've made the money back. The thing is, the theaters get a pretty good percentage of the ticket money, so WB might end up losing money on this one.

KA LEW
MOOOOOOO

>Hope they release a zack snyder cut

Last I read Snyder is being relegated to Executive Producer in DC projects now. It's a shame.
I would also really like this, but I doubt DC will pump any more money in for post production of Snyder's stuff.

Don't forget the Doritos factor

>It's a shame

That's not how you spell relief

Take a look at these digits

Wasn't a korsub version of the film suppose to hit the internet today?

Too bad. I watched it again and it was pretty fun.

>call out digits
>get nothing but singels
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>inb4 "OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD" etc.

then archive it you literal retard

Who hyped for yet another DC universe reboot?
I sure am heard the new Batman won't be casting Ben Affleck hahahaha....
We will never be as good as Marvel ....

As a fan of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, I can only hope this is true and that WB execs finally learn the lesson that DC fans don't want Marvelized movies.

why is anyone surprised? even if the movie was better received by critics and audience it still wouldn't have made a billion. The general audience doesn't give a shit about these characters because they never made the effort to build them up through solo movies. Sure the average Joe knows who Batman and Superman are, but these days that's not enough to make people pay to see it.

Released there, but until someone manages to make a rip of it, we'll have to wait

Even though a lot of cucks expected it to make 1 billion, but even if we ignore that and think it wouldn't happen either way, making less than every other movie (including Man of Steel if adjusted for inflation) is just embarassing

It should have made more than BvS at the very least.

>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dcfilm1117.htm

Only been 31 days dip shits

>What is extrapolation

people hated BvS, so that definitely damaged JL even further. Jumping straight into the big team up with only 2 solo movies, one of which got mixed reception is a mistake.
The whole thing was rushed and now WB will reap what they've sown.

Dude, the film isn't even gonna make back like half of what they pulled. 40-% or so goes to the theaters, and so they've only got like $300 or so for themselves, the film cost around $400 to produce. Big loss. Justice League was supposed to be their big win.
I hate to say it because I love Snyder and his past works, but the DCEU is fucking toast mate.

how long does it usually take for these things to hit the torrent sites?