OMG Germans are actually this evil?

OMG Germans are actually this evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNSsv86lsok
youtube.com/watch?v=OfbWsjeePKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germs are the niggers of Europe my man

Why are Germans into such sick fetishes? They disgust me.

>77▶
>OMG Germans are actually this evil?

this actually happened btw

>g*rmans are subhumans
more news at 10.
the only people who still jerk-off to le ebin bazis XDD are cringy Sup Forumsedditors and underage edgy amerimongrels

t. (((( ))))

t. Ameriorc 1/18th Bavarian

hes a big guy

what did they expect to happen? if you're going to be a lazy piece of shit you deserve it tbqh

t. Shlomo Kikestein

>hating germs means your a kike
you need to go back

t. Hans Osman Ali

Wow.
itt's like an rpg but it's real life.....

well there is no rational reason to hate germans

Nah Germans are the jews of europe

Literally hated by everybody around them
Kicked out of every European country
Breaks literally every agreement
Starts shit all over the place but once the consequences come back to bite them in the ass they start to pretended they are the victim

Actually his house was behind a hill, from which you couldn't see the camp, so this scene is propaganda.

for jew

>HURR ONLY A MUDSLIME WOULD HATE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE
>implying Arabs are the only people who dislike Jews rather than Jews being universally despised

>Those comments
Autism was a mistake.

>Germans

So you admit that Jews are undesireables

>get as much cheap workforce as you can to keep your production super high because you're basically in war with the whole world
>casually murder your workers on sight

Yeah make complete sense

WE WUZ HOLY ROMANS AND SHIEEET
WE WUZ ANCIENT PAJEETS AND PERSIANS AND SHIEET

They got so much in common with each other the only reason they lashed out on them is because they saw themselves.

Now I know you're a kike

Nice try kraut nigger the kikes are the closest thing to you, the kraut and jews lie so much they eventually start believing their own lies.

i've always thought this is it exactly.
everything the germans accuse jews of being comes off like a massive case of projection.

Well, the Germans did declare war on Russia AND the rest of the west.

Not the smartest people in history

Some Nazis were pretty retarded and autistic about their ideology. Though, it's obvious that many films exaggerate and historians look at the other side because if not mr Goldstein would make him remember the gorillions.

Thanks for the history lesson professor Kikeberg

he did that to make his workers work faster you idiot

what do germans accuse jews of? you mean back a century ago? anti semitism was very common in europe and not at all limited to germany

>this is what Krauts actually believe

>get sent to a work camp
>just slack off on the job

someone had to be in the camps

They are worse. This is nothing.

DO IT AGAIN, BOMBER HARRIS

Bomber Harris was too humane.

The Germans are currently pulling down """""great"""" britains panties and forcing their little weiner up her ass over brexit so they are not all bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNSsv86lsok
Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago, when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. They came with nothing. And they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.

A true hero

well just off the top of my head...
>belief in a 'chosen' people
>fifth column activism
>victim complex
>moral arrogance
and yet if you told me those were german rather than jewish traits i wouldn't bat an eye.

>germans

haHAAA

They were quite evil, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfbWsjeePKg

which germans are saying these things?

Their faces tell stories

The jewish ones.

Pre-WW2 Germans.

bomber harris posting always makes me kek

after the war he could have been britain's Curtis LeMay and used his talents to nuke the fuck out of Latvia but he just retired

BLITZ THE FRITZ

Very fitting picture for the average kraut

>go to work camp
>decide not to work

I mean, I'm no Nazi-sympathizer but the shooting was arguably justified.