JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/lena-dunham-defends-girls-writer-accused-of-rape_us_5a106d1de4b0dd63b1aac66d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he punch her in the pussy?

least shocking out of any of these celebs really

Nah it needs to be the Indian guy to really hurt.

He punched her so hard she became fully paralyzed? Seems like there should be plentiful evidence to prosecute!

SO MUCH PROGRESSIVE VALUES

Was she also asian?

Wasn't he a fuck Trump fuck white people guy? We should just take a look at twitter and anyone going after Trump has a 90% chance they're a projecting rapist

i know this is another bandwagon-of-blame accusation but he has publicly joked about hitting women in college so this isnt a big surprise

tj miller
this is your mom
you are not my baby

>punching a woman
equality done right

You won't hear a single gasp on this one

The failure of the emoji movie really broke him

>punching a woman

Why haven't we incarcerated all white men yet?

TJ Miller was the prototypical frat boy dude until like two years ago, not really surprising

Good, this fucking guy has literally never said or done anything funny in his entire life

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

it's ok because she voted for grump[llph

Remember when he said he made The Emoji Movie as a feminist film?

He really JUSTd himself
>leave Silicon Valley to campaign against Trump
>berate your costars and coworkers for not donating enough money to Hilary
>claim the Emoji Movie will preach liberal and leftist views to children and “open their eyes”
>one of the most critically panned movies of the year

another loud liberal and supposed "male feminist", who could've guessed

I can guarantee he has described himself as a “nice guy” in the past

Look at his fucking face.
I wanna throw a barbell through it.

ok so who's next since it's always the loudest libcucks

patton oswalt?
paul feig?

>women want to be seen as equal to men
>punching a woman is significant news

You can't have it both ways. Either you're equal and the punch is a non story or women are weak and need protection and the punch is significant

Patton Oswald murdered his wife

Imagine if Patton Oswalt is investigated for murder.

I hope its patton. He got away with murdering his wife and got married again the next day. No justice.

There's another bit of information in the headline if you hadn't noticed.

Women don’t want equality they want special treatment. Like expecting the same pay as a man but still be treated to dinner and gifts

>the Emoji Movie will preach liberal and leftist views to children
How?

Congrats, you are a Sup Forumstard

He's just venting off his latest sjw thoery relax, he's probably still doing research on the plot

paul feig is way too much of a pussy to rape. he's probably asexual.

Can you name 5 male "fuck trump, fuck white people" guys who have been accused of sexual assault?

>leave silicon valley to star in the emoji movie
lmao just lmao he really is the Lindsay Lohan of our time

It's unbelievable how much he fucked up his own career. The only reason he has any credibility in comedy circles at all is because of his role on Silicon Valley, and he went out of his way to burn every bridge he had on that show, forcing Mike Judge of all people, who from all accounts is an incredibly nice and agreeable man, to sever all ties with him.
After the spectacular failure of the Emoji movie and now these allegations I seriously doubt he will ever work again in a mainstream commercial production

Yea, cuckservatives would never do anything like sexually assault a woman, or band together to support a retarded celebrity who jokes about sexually assaulting women, FUCK LIBERALS #FOX

Unfortunately he's needed in the Deadpool movies, unless they kill him off in the upcoming one

Congrats you're a reddit soyboy

paul feig is probably gay. he seems incredibly gay.

not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's 2017 and u virgins are still bitching in ur circlejerk about how you want to be able to smack women and hate how women want to be treated special, I'm literally lmaoing at ur life

>"This was an opportunity to do something optimistic, positivistic and you know, we have very few weapons in the current administration, and one of them is to target a younger demographic and try and help them understand and adopt progressive values," Miller continued.

>"The movie has a lot to say to women, and how they have limitless potential, and one of the characters literally breaks through a glass ceiling," he added.

“Hey uh, JJ, sup man? Got a role for me in the next cloverfield movie for me, pal? Haha.”

>anything who dissagrees with me is REDDDIIIITT
You don't represent Sup Forums, just Sup Forums
Lol

TRUMP CURSE

EVERY TIME A LIBKEK JEW IS TAKEN DOWN

BASED MEL JUST GROWS STRONGER

Don't embarrass yourself with your projections about what women want. You can just say you had a terrible experience with them

He might as well grovel at the feet of Judd Apatow, wait nevermind because then he would upset the fat bitch from Girls

Don’t EVER fucking respond to he again you butt tickler. I wouldn’t have to use this
>opens trench coat a bit to reveal 7 ft katana
Capiche?

Poor discount Jonah Hill

>he still doesn't know

>descending into a black hole of irony
Sad

Go on a date with a girl and have her pay. See what happens

you have to go back

every single jew in hollywood

Mike Judge is a known conservative so I'm sure Miller burned that bridge with extreme prejudice.

Actually Lena Dunham supports rapists if they’re her friends.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/lena-dunham-defends-girls-writer-accused-of-rape_us_5a106d1de4b0dd63b1aac66d

shut it down

Well shit, TJ'S BACK EVERYBODY

That was my reaction.
There is no way this guy hasn't grabbed someone before.

>painfully unfunny

how will he recover?

he told her one of his jokes

waiting 6 months for the heat to die down then call the other yids and get back to work

not bad, i like him more already

No. Female behavior has been thoroughly examined down to a science. Women are all the same. You can accurately predict female behavior based on statistics alone. For instance, the typical female or soyboy response to a post like this is a personal attack regarding the target’s sexual life.

So now we know why he was fired from silicon valley and now you can blame the whole cast for knowing he was abusing women and keeping it secret, like kumail sjwani

>(((Miller)))
>White

This

bitter grub worms

I will name my child *hits keyboard* Asawin Suebsaeng... it's beautiful!

Except you did the exact same thing to him you hypocritical faggot, you didn't even have a disagreement, he just said something you didn't like so you called him Sup Forums. You snarky and passive aggressive redditors are transparent as fuck, get lost

Man, Trump Curse strikes again

How will this effect emoji movie 2?

100%, how come none of them ever espouse their views without managing to shit on who their talking to, fuck.

>it's another "smug liberal male feminist turns out to be a woman beater and a sexual predator"
Never gets old.

HERRO, ERRIC?

DISSA YU AS AN OLD MAEYAN

*chingling voice*
what if uh make an app dat lets you get away with sexuar halassment*

Not surprised at all. That guy is a psychopath, literally. He has all the traits.

Probably because of the lobotomy he had to repair the brain damage he suffered

My bad, he had a tumor in his frontal lobe that was removed, and it probably affected him to the point psychosis

I called him a Sup Forumstard cause he's a Sup Forumstard acting like a Sup Forumstard. I'm sorry that insulting him triggers your Sup Forumstardedness, hopefully you learn your place and go back soon, cuckposter

You can tell how on edge Jay is any time Mike or Rich criticizes one of the female characters

One of the funniest thing I’ve ever was Patrice O’Neal calling TJ a “porkchop head” on the O&A show. Idk why, it was just hilarious.

But, yeah another scalp for the feminists and their witch hunt.

>Harvey Weinstein
>Louis CK (literally called Trump, “Hitler”)
>Tavis Smiley
>Charlie Rose
>Al Franken
>Glenn Thrush
>Jeffrey Tambor
Just off the top of my head. Keep in mind that us Trump supporters have been warning you about these witch hunts for the better part of a decade.

>“He pulled me back to bed and more things happened,” Sarah said. “He anally penetrated me without my consent, which I actually believe at that point I cried out, like, ‘No,’ and he didn’t continue to do that—but he also had a [beer] bottle with him the entire time. He used the bottle at one point to penetrate me without my consent.”
hot

>she said “no”
>he stopped
That monster. BURN HIM!!!

>punching a woman
I'm inclined to believe this since he got done for assault when he punched an uber driver because he was wearing a maga hat

He looks like a fucking rapist.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Almost all of the people accused were anti trump

After the election he yelled at everyone on the Silicon Valley set and demanded to know how much they had donated to Hillary. He also punched an Uber driver for not liking Hillary.

So sick of seeing women make shit up about men with no consequences.

How do we stop this? Will Trump do anything?

2bh he was trying to get in to his silicon valley role.

Well in that case, good riddens to the cuck.

>still deny the trump curse is real

I'm 189cm/85kg, have blonde hair and blue eyes and Im pretty good at acting like I care about peoples problems when they start talking about them. Could I make it in hollywood?

Underrated

>good riddens
i hope youre trolling