>Right
Less than a minute in and I like the guy already

>ALSO
>ALSO
>ALSO
>ALSO
>ALSO

Based.

>yfw a fucking leaf on some shitty canadacuck entertainment show did a better job than RLM

Canada is the last country I'd expect a high profile television host to openly criticize nuwars.

>canacucks being based

what the fuck is going on

TLJ absolutely fucking devestated by a FUCKING LEAF of all people

Even the normies know it's a piece of shit.

One thing I haven't really seen anyone mention, and maybe this guy says something about it at one point in the video, but what the fuck is up with Luke tossing the lightsaber in the beginning? Yeah, him tossing it was meant to be a joke, but it would have made more sense if it was ANY other lightsaber. But for Luke to throw away HIS FATHER'S lightsaber like it's a piece of trash is just terrible. Rian must have forgotten that is was Anakin's lightsaber before it was in Rey's possession.

First JF and now this. I'm starting to like you fucking leafs.

Leafs have redeemed themselves in my eyes with this.

BASED

JF is Quebecois.
Quebecois people are on a whole other level compared to their cucked neighbors.

Who's JF?

>She's on the spectrum, if that's more 2017.

POTTERY

I don't think you get it user. It was about subverting your expectations.

Based canadians don't take hush money from Disney.

Based Quebecois and destroyer of Kraut and Tea.

Sure.
If I go on a road trip to Vegas but the driver ends up driving off a cliff, I guess you could say that it also 'subverted my expectations'.

Can't subvert expectations when I don't expect Disney-Wars to be good.
That being said, you'd think Rian would have done his homework and known that Luke has a very sentimental connection to that Lightsaber.

That's the maddening thing about this movie.
As much as you can dislike TFA, at the very least TFA left enough salvageable material to make a superior sequel that can expand the characters in ways that can redeem them.

>Canadian television
And why should anyone care?

>YOU CAN'T WEAPONIZE HYPERSPACE!
This man gets it.

I always knew it was the canadians.

It brings me hope that even a TV host can point out how stupid that scene is.
This is how much the movie sucked that even normies and mainstream figures on cable TV are pointing out how much of a betrayal this is to everything Star Wars.

You know its trash when A FUCKING LEAF rips it to pieces on national tv

You'd think he would be sentimental about it, but then the brilliant Rian Johnson subverted your expectations. Jut like when you expected Luke to sacrifice himself like Obi-Wan. But he subverted your expectations, and Luke was only a hologram. But then Rian subverted them AGAIN killing Luke anyways. A true visionary.

Yeah subvert all expectations yet never do anything interesting with the direction you take it
All wrapped in a horrible paced, edited and written movie
A true visionary

I never actually listen to this guy because ET is such cancer and I always shut the tv off whenever it comes on, but good for him I guess

Russia hacked Canada TV

That's why I'm so confused as to why Disney put this out and were 100% behind this trash. TFA was a remake of ANH, but as you said, it was cohesive. It had a plot. It had characters that made sense and make sensical decisions, granted, Rey was and still is a mary-sue, but everyone else was good. But this just took those opportunities to build upon all those characters and plot points and destroyed them.
J.J left things open in a good way, and Rian took those and just ruined all of them:
>Rebels have a base and the wind at their back
Let's just destroy the base and leave the rebels all on a single ship
>Rey has the map to Luke
Luke didn't want to be found, but he left a map and his character motivations in TFA makes no sense now
>Luke is off at the Jedi temple meditating
Luke's character was ruined by the attempt to murder Kylo in his sleep
>Snoke is powerful as ever and in charge
Let's just kill him off without explaining things
>Kylo, while injured, is alive, pissed off, and his spirit is split and he's more conflicted than ever
Kylo honestly was one of the only decent things about this movie, but now he's the big bad of Ep.09? Even though he's lost twice to Rey in a fight?
>Leia is still in charge of those rebels
Let's turn this whole rebel fleet into 25-25 people and at the end of the movie, let's leave Poe in charge, which is great and all, but throughout the entire movie Leia wasn't in charge and Holdo was, and don't get me started on her awful character.

I'm pretty sure he subverted Mark Hamill's expectations about Luke as well. Watching that video after the premier made him look like they never told him Luke died at the end.

Based

That's pretty on point

Star wars is dead

>Rian must have forgotten that is was Anakin's lightsaber before it was in Rey's possession.

I'm pretty sure Rian Johnson hasn't seen a single Star Wars movie in his entire life.

probably not

TFA was made before Trump won the presidency. They are stepping up their brainwashing game. The Star Wars story has already been told, the rebels won and Luke Skywalker is the hero and ideal. The problem is that he is a white male and why they had to ruin his character before they are able to create a new female hero for the viewer to imitate. TLJ spends all of its time deconstructing Star Wars instead of building interesting characters and stories. They are tearing down the old beautiful Star Wars architecture and palaces that everyone know and love and replacing it with ugly commie blocks. This is what they do, they don't have a functional alternative, all they have is critical theory, which is why they are doomed to destroy everything that they touch.

>Even though he's lost twice to Rey in a fight?

I was thinking the same thing. The only way they can save it is to have him kill her and have him turn to the light after doing so. Daisy wants out and Adam is literally the best thing they have going anyway.

This leaf is absolutely right tho

Canadian Hapas are extremely accurate.

>dark side character kills light side character and turns to light side afterwards
That's not how the Force works

>Kylo honestly was one of the only decent things about this movie, but now he's the big bad of Ep.09? Even though he's lost twice to Rey in a fight?

This is the strangest thing. There's a reason both Luke and Anakin lost their hands in the second film, which was to show their weakness and show a skill gap between them and the antagonist that has to be overcome. Where can they possibly go now that Rey is the strongest living force user, who has bested Kylo twice? There's not a single character in the Empire that carries any sense of intimidation or could pose a threat to any of the main characters.

There's nowhere to go from here, and I cannot believe the crew behind this is so willfully incompetent as to not be aware of it. What other conclusion can you draw from this other than the priority from the beginning was to place women at the top of the throne, because progress?

Stop shilling your show.

Also, in addition to the weird place Star Wars is at now with having no real villain character, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T REY JOIN KYLO AFTER THEY MURDERED SNOKE TOGETHER?
He literally said that he wanted to let the past die and move on from things. That means no more First Order, no more Rebels, no Jedi, no Sith. Just him and her, that's all he needed.
If she joined him ,you think for one second that she would have allowed him to kill anymore of the Rebels? They could have started a new golden age for the galaxy using the reach of the First Order as a foundation and whatever Rebels are left would easily be able to join in. Rey could have made the galaxy safer for everyone by joining him and being the cunt she is, she didn't.

feminism. That's the only reason.

I mean the Resistance is down to like 25 members, there is some semblance of threat because they're ridiculously outnumbered, the problem is that there's not a single villain left that has any weight as a main villain: Hux was and will always be a joke, Kylo lost all semblance of dignity when Luke humiliated him right in front of his own troops and is still just a raging teenager.

seems like the russian alt right movement have spread to canada

Sadly. You can literally walk to Russia from Canada.

Roz has always been based. His radio show rants are kino

How do we thank Kathleen for ending this garbage?

You can tell that he or one of his staff browse Sup Forums or Reddit, every point hes say's has been made here.
The Spectrum comment, gave him away.

MILKIES NAME PLOX

It's the same shit said on every site that has the freedom to create Star Wars threads, tho.

This guy fucking nailed it.

that picture
>sargon, armored septic
>CREDENTIALED SCIENTEST
KEK

Yes, but I mean that he's been to these sites. He couldn't of come up with all this himself, basically my problem with TLJ quotes, was his review.
But he didn't mention one thing I haven't read about, how the ending is a blatant effort to appeal to kids. (customers / consumers)

if rey was male he'd be SHIT character. this marvel level disney shit is absolute cancer.

The funny thing is that every fucking normie on the Star Wars bandwagon right now (i.e. 80% of the population) would be the first to proclaim "LOL, I'm such a nerd, I love sci-fi!", but all of the nerd-level nitpicking these guys do would be written off by those same fans claiming "LOL it's just a movie". That's the thing: to the hardcore Star Wars fans who kept the buzz going around this franchise all through the 80s and 90s, they are way more than movies, and the actual fans aren't just going into the theater to "shut their brains off" and have fun. They respect Star Wars because the original trilogy created a world worth being respected, and after so many years, those fans deserve the same amount of respect in return.

Well, it's supposed to be a review for potential consumers. Sometimes a cotton sweater is just a cotton sweater and everybody can see that.

OMG i didn't think about maz, lel, what an horrible film.

>the original trilogy created a world worth being respected
wew, I agree on everything else but this

Nope, that review was oral copypasta.
Still a good one though.

>maybe this guy says something about it at one point in the video, but what the fuck is up with Luke tossing the lightsaber in the beginning
yea 30seconds into the video. maybe he didn't talk about the significance of the specific light sabre but said it was a big fuck you to the fans after the ending of last movie

I thought it was on point and presented the obvious flaws, perhaps you're probably looking for an in depth review from someone with credentials like Armond. You won't find them on ET.

Trudeau is Quebecois, they're just as gay as any other kinda French

I think it raised a lot of questions actually, like "why the fuck would I ever watch Episode 9?"

It's funny

That video is incredible, Mark has been a professional about not trashing the movie in the press tour but that look is pure vitriol

>Kylo
Apparently he and Rey are supposed to be "equal" for balance right? How is it balanced for her to BTFO him every time? Fuck this movie

Give this man the medal of uncuck

This man will be found dead in his apartment tomorrow

collider.com/the-last-jedi-luke-lightsaber-scene-explained-rian-johnson/

better than the RLM review, roz is ruthless and dared to say he hated it

youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8

Leaf.............

BASED

I'm just baffled by how mouseketeers are turning such a blind eye to these issues, especially the wholesale assassination of Luke's character. For some reason it reminds me of Superman, and how, whenever his character is changed, fans will bitch, even if there's justification, but apparently Luke is fine?

>JLU
>Superman is shown to progress from being a boyscout to being a cynical, bitter leader who is sick of the bullshit he's had to deal with from bad guys, governments and other Earth organizations
>WAHHHH, NOT MUH SUPERMAN

>MoS
>Superman is re-imagined in a world that doesn't unilaterally accept him, and he is shown to be withdrawn and doubtful of humanity because of this
>WAHHHH, NOT MUH SUPERMAN

>TLJ
>With absolutely no context given, Luke is shown to have completely abandonned all the major tenets that defined his character in the original trilogy, to the point that he is essentially an angry, would-be murderer. No exposition or explanation is given that would justify such a change.
>YOU ONLY HATE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE RACIST!

So this is the power of The Mouse...

Had to stop the video here.

muh irony
it permeates every work from the hack rian johnson

So wait...he fucking loved the movie one week before. After he had seen it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYDQmswF5Y

Then he hated it. I don't understand.

Is that you Roz, also why does this pop up as soon as you type "Roz ET Canada"
> is roz from et canada gay

He's coming off a premier high. This is exactly why they do big parties, so the reviewer is all star struck and high on dopamine when they talk about it.

He also is avoiding saying anything specific actually. He's saying basic bitch 'positives', also he hasn't had a little bit to think about it.

He's literally praising Rian Johnson and saying he would like him to come back.

>DCuck bringing in his pathetic franchise into discussion just because muh disney

maybe he was under contract until after a certain date

>also he hasn't had a little bit to think
It also takes me several hours to decide if I liked a movie.
til, Team Roz browses a Mongolian dating site.

in name only, he spent majority of his life in Ontario

He's a Canadian from Quebec not a Québécois there is a huge difference

He used to host a radia show call "Roz and Mocha" I think. Honestly I always thought Roz was the girl until now.

Based Canadians. Thank you.

glorious

subversion is getting stale, especially if it's being done out of shock value, we need to go back to shit being sincere again because all this "subversion" and deconstruction is making me feel depressed

An honest review you will never watch on American TV

Fucking based.

Welcome to the post-modern world. Where the mindless destruction of standards is the only virtue.

It's the first thing he talks about.

I smell an amerimutt. You should like TLJ, it's 55% like you.

In this other video he basically implies that he had an embargo:
youtube.com/watch?v=c0vbdhyvqyM

completely disagree with the Yoda points. First of all, it was the same voice actor. So they are retarded on that point. And he was fucking with Luke because he knew Rey had already stolen the books, so there was nothing sacred that would get damaged. There is already another force tree out there.

Wow, the faggy numale in the tight pants actually liked the movie while based bearded suit and tie man saw it for what it was, shallow slop made for mass consumption

He's dead Jim. You can stop shilling now.

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

well that a lot of work for a joke dude lol