looks like fucking trash

Movie looks "okay" but it doesn't need to exist

I like it

Which Supervillian is this?

reminds me of Jarhead sequels

looks ridiculous but i'm glad burn notice is back

El Thannatitos Escobar Pelon

>no bluntfu

damn, that looks nice. I wish they would have used Emily Blunt's character in this one too though

Her arch was done unfortunately

When's this GTAOnline DLC coming out?

It turned from a suspensefull action-thriller to this action packed movie where the outcome wil be predictable after the intro.
I pray to God this trailer doesn't do the movie justice.

I agree with you. Sadly this seems to happen with more movies...

For a summer movie thats not cape shit and rated R I will fucking take it

It will probably not hold a candle to the original, but honestly I'm excited. The aesthetic and topic of Sicario was so addicting to me that I'll honestly take a cheap substitute as long as it's half-decent

I mean it looks pretty cool but wasn't the whole point of Sciario is that Del Toro and Brolin's chars were kind of peripheral?

We /timecrisis/ now?

Peripheral but part of the machine. Also, way more than enough cannon fodder to make a whole other script. This will be a chance at another sleek action IP.

This will be Aliens to Sicario's Alien. Taylor Sheridan is on a run of really solid old school 8/10s. I trust he wouldn't have just phoned in the script for the sake of it given that it's not like Sicario made that much bank.

yes

I thought it was serpico 2 for a second and i was pissed lol, still dont know why theyd make this but lets hope its good

This is probably true. But i also feel like they are holding quite a bit back in the trailer which is a nice feeling to have for once in this godforsaken trailer cesspool.

She was completely useless the whole movie, like a mordern mr.magoo

Unironically looks like utter trash.

>no dennis
I dont know how to feel

Why the fuck would they make this? SIcario 1 was a very good, well-made but somewhat forgettable thriller, for what reason would they make a sequel?

do regular sidearms actually do this? is it posssible to learn this power?

>del taco

Why does it look so weird

To turn it into cawadoody of course.

yeah, just squeeze, never let go of that squeeze, while using the offhand to counter and direct the recoil

Any /k/fags here who can explain this? It looks really weird.

Because it's cgi

I'm happy we get more current-day Del Toro, but couldn't Hollywood just make another film where he's a badass?
What would even be the plot for this sequel? Would it reference the first film in any way?

B O N E R

>Lider Matamoros
>Leader Moorkiller

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Savvy Cartel Action IP. Hit all the terrorism/ alien topics and body count in one go. Kind of a layup if you think about it long enough.

Why does this movie exist?

This looks like a direct-to-video sequel in the mold of Starship Troopers 2/3/4/5... Is Villeneuve involved in this?

>Jenna Fischer is the head of the cartel

Isn't it supposed to be a prequel?

He was and then he left, they took it from there.

Totally unnecessary

I see, thanks bro. Its clear to me that the crew behind this movies really knows their shit.

The weapon will fire as quickly as you pull the trigger. The action of the weapon firing is fast enough for Del Taco to cycle the trigger by bouncing it from the trigger guard to the trigger to simulate automatic fire.
/k/ out

This will be trash. I'll still watch it, but I probably shoudln't since it'll sorta' spoil how fantastic the original is.

its bump fire, supposedly.
looks wonky as fuck though and serves fuck all purpose in the clip other than "wow" factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGYV1fH05O8

im glad mustash operator is back though.

Should have just titled it "Soldado". It's cleaner.

>when the krokodil hits in

It’s not an automatic pistol retard

Same writer as the first, and the director did Gomorrah. Plenty to be positive about. Not like Denis was the only good thing about the first.

WHERE ARE MY QUIPS? DOWNVOTED

Matamoros is a very comon surname

IM up for more operator kino

oh btw she´s in this film

Not the best trailer, but I trust Taylor Sheridan.

theoretically who

no Villeneuve, no Deakins
why do you care you twat

>We need Sicario in the title goddammit!!

Why must every trailer have this retarded music? Do normies think it gives an ominous tone?

>no drug queenpin played by Kate Del Castillo
Wasted opportunity

I think it sticks in the same milieu as the original visually speaking. I also felt there could have been more action if the movie was slightly longer. If they keep the same gravity in the action/violence I think they will have another decent product.

Blame the trailer houses and the massive amount of time it takes to sound design an appeal.

Romanzo Criminale > Gomorrah (Tv Show)

I am so ready for the next fad. This BWOOO shit is just mind numbing. Anyone remembers how trailers used to be colorful and varied?

youtube.com/watch?v=8KdQ7Gig770

No Denis but Taylor Sheridan still was screenwriting it. It might be genuinely still great. Still cautious but hopeful.

VERO

you didn't understand the movie

Good job being a brainlet.

>not single scene with a stronk womyn
Okay, what's the catch?

cool animalll

CGI looked garbage on the grenade explosion (also good job spoiling that); contrast with the explosion at the body house at the beginning of Sicario which looked perfect.

Go back to facebook cunt

Just like the first movie?

The old lady is the stronk womyn

same writer though, so I remain cautiously optimistic about this one. I want it to be good.

An forced sequel to one of the least notable parts of the catalog of a meme-director like Villeneuve? Sounds fantastic.

BENICIO DEL KINO
LETS GO

3/4 of Sicario's appeal is showing how incompetent the FBI and Agencies are.

i think they missed the point

just cant take it seriously

saiga antilope, found mainly in russia and kazakstan

Back to fucking Sup Forums, peasant.

>serious hard-r action
>summer
It's going to fail.

I for one can't wait for Tom Holland join the sicario franchise in the 7th sequel when they start racing cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
or with a rifle
youtu.be/cOW_dcOrd9Y?t=79
Same principle.

>where going to start a war..
>with who?
>with everyone

looks good apart from that though

why the hell would they make a sequel to a perfect movie?

The only officers that acted like fucking retards were the SWAT in the opening scene. Everyone else was top-tier1-oper8or but badly managed by a suit.

Emily Blunt is a cunt. This might be better than the first one.

so like the first movie

really not warranted but I'll keep an open mind here

If that already triggered your pretentiousness you better stay far away from American Assassin where 90% of the dialogue consists of cool one-liners. You joyless autistic faggot.

> how the nigger kept mentioning that she didn't take a shower for days
I wanted to sniff her dirty shirt SO bad

go to bed Jenna

>he made me feel bad about my own taste, better use those curse words I know!

>Not directed by based Denis
Sony is just trying to jew us

Had it been Dennis it might've had a chance, but this looks mediocre at best.