Can you recite the holy bane without looking it up?

Can you recite the holy bane without looking it up?

Of courshe.

for you

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA

He wasn't alone.

Uhhh, you don't get to bring friends

Do you feel a charge?

They're not my friends

Dont worry, no charge for them

And why would I want them?

And, why would I want them?

What's a brain?

They were trying to grab your prize.

The masked man.

They work for the mercenary......the masked man....

They work for the mercenary

Get them on board!

Bane?

I'll call Itin!

No.

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!

*vrooom*
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
They're not my friends.
And why would I want them?
They were trying to grab your prize, the masked man.
Bane?
Aye.
Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*flying plane noises*
The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, dr. pavel here, but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.
Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask? Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.
*pow*
Who wants to try next?
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
At least you can talk. Who are you?
Nobody cared who I was before I put on the mask.
If I pulled that off, would you die?
It would be extremely painful.
You're a big guy.
For you.
Was getting caught part of your plan?
Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favour of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
Nothing - I said nothing.
Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. What's the next step in your master plan?
Crashing this plane.
With no survivors!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Every time I shower I sing Masketta Man's The Fire Rises. It lasts about 7 and a half minutes and I challenge myself to shower in that time. I could recite the plane scene 5 seconds after waking up.

Fuck, I thought I did way better. I'm missing huge sections.

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS SMEE, MAIMEN, DR PAVELEER, BUTTON LEE, JUAN OVYU!

Dr.Pavel I'm CIA.He wasn't alone, Uhm you don't get to bring friends. They are not my friends. and why would i want them. They were trying to catch your prize, they work for the mercenary. The Masked man. Bane? Yeah.
Get em on board ill call em in.

THe flight plan i just filed with the agency lists me my men dr.pavel here but only one of you.
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft. Tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask? He didn't fly so good. Who wants to try next?
Lot of loyalty for a hired gun.
Or perhaps he is wondering why someone would shoot a guy before throwing him out of a plane.
Atleast you can talk who are you. Nobody cared who i was till i put on the mask. If i pull that off would you die? It would be extremely painful. You are a big guy. For you.
Well congratulations you've got yourself caught whats the next step of your masterplan?
Crashing this plane with no survivors.
No, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother. Have we started the fire? Yes the fire rises. Calm down dr.pavel now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

I know it better than my national anthem

Aye, brother.

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA. He wasn't alone.
Uh . . . You don't get to bring friends. They are NOT my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them. Why would I want them? They were trying to steal your prize. They work for the mercenary, the Masketta Man.

B A N E!?

Aye.

GET EM ON BOARD. I'LL CALL IT IN.

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY MEN, DR. PAVEL HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU. FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT.

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL? HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD. WHO'S NEXT?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK? LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN.

OR HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF AN AEROPLANE.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK. WHO ARE YOU?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE. ALL THAT MATTERS IS OUR PLAN. NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK.

IF I TAKE THAT OFF, WILL YOU DIE?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART IF YOUR PLAN?

OF COOOOURSH! DR. PAVEL REFUSED OUR OFFER IN FAVOR OF YOURS. WE HAD TO KNOW WHAT HE TOLD YOU.

NOTHING. I SAID NOTHING.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS. YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

C R A S H I N G T H I S P L A N E.

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

(This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!)

NO. THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER.

Have we started the fire?

THE FIRE RISES.

CALM, DOCTOR. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR. THAT COMES LATER.

(after-credits scenes)

dr pavel, im cia
he wasnt alone
uh, you dont get to bring friends
they are not my friends
and why would i want them?
they were trying to grab your price. they work for the mercenary, the masketta man
Bane?
aye
get em on board i'll call it in

the flight plan i just filed with the agency lists me, my men, dr pavel here, but only one of you. first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
who paid you to grab dr pavel?
he didnt fly so good! who wants to try next
tell me about bane! why does he wear the mask? a lot of loyalty for a hired gun
or perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane
at least you can talk. who are you?
it doesnt matter who we are. what matters is our plan. no one cared who i was til i put on the mask
if i pull that off will you die?
it would be extremely painful
you're a big guy
for you

was getting caught part of your plan?
of coursh! dr pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. we have to find out what he told you
nothing! i said nothing!
well congratulations. you got yourself caught. now whats the next step of your master plan?
crashing this plane
WITH NO SURVIVORS

no! they expect one of us in the wreckage brother
have we started the fire?
yes! the fire rises

ahhhhh ahhh
calm down doctor, now is not the time for fear. that comes later

>OR HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF AN AEROPLANE.
You fucked it up!

AND A PAVEL IN A PEAR TREEEEEE

C-

C+

A-

A

dr pavel im cia he wasnt alone uh you dont get to bring friends they are not my friends dont worry no charge for them and why would i want them they were trying to grab your prize they work for the mercenary the masked man bane ai get em on board i'll call it in the flight plan i just filed with the agency lists me my men dr pavel here but only one of you first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft who payed you to grab dr pavel he didnt fly so good who wants to try next tell me about bane why does he wear the mask alot of loyalty for a hired gun well perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane at least you can talk who are you it doesnt matter who we are what matters is our plan no one cared who i was until i put on the mask if i pull that off will you die it would be extremely painful you're a big guy for you was getting caught part of your plan of course dr pavel refused our offer in favor of yours we need to find out what he told you nothing i said nothing well congratulations you got yourself caught sir now whats the next step of your master plan crashing this plane with no survivors mayday mayday mayday mayday ah ah ah my arm ah ah no no ah ah ah ah no they expect only one of us at the wreckage brother have we started the fire yes the fire rises oh ah oh ah oh oh ah ah ah calm down doctor now is not the time for fear that comes later oh oh ah ah ah oh oh ah ah ah

dr pavel im cia he wasn't alone uh you don't get to bring friends they are not my friends don't worry no charge for them and why would i want them they were trying to grab your prize they work for the mercenary the masketta man

BANE?

eh get em on board I'll call it in the flightplan i just filed with the agency lists me my men doctor pavel here but only one of you first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft who paid you to grab dr pavel

BANG

he didn't fly so good who wants to try next tell me about bane why does he where the mask a lot of loyalty for a hired gun or perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane at least you can talk who are you it doesn't matter who we are what matters is our plan no one cared who i was until i put on the mask if i pull that off will you die it will be extremelt painful your a big guy

FOR YOU

was getting caught part of your plan of course well congratulations you got yourself caught sir now whats the next step of your master plan crashing this plane

WITH NO SURVIVORS

*no! this can't be happening, im on charge here* mayday mayday no they expect one of us in the wreckage brother have we started the fire yes the fire rises calm down doctor nows not the time for fear that comes later

Doctor pavel, I'm CIA
You don't get to bring friends
They're not my friends
They were trying to bag your prize, they work for the mercenary, the masked man
Bane?
Get 'em on board I'll call it in
The flight plan I filed with the agency lists me, my men and doctor pavel here, but only one of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my airplane
Who hired you to grab doctor pavel
bang
he didn't fly so good, who wants to try next
who is bane, why does he wear the mask
perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane
at least you can talk, who are you?
it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan
no one cared who I was until I put on the mask
if I pulled that off would you die
it would be extremely painful
you're a big guy
for you
was getting caught part of your plan?
of course, doctor pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you
nothing I said nothing
well congratulations, you got yourself caught, now what's the next step of your master plan
crashing this plane
DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDU-DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDU
with no survivors
maydaymayday
*dakkadakkadakka*
no, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother
have we started the a fire
of course, the fire rises
come now doctor, now's not the time for fear, that comes later

FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET "he wasn't alone"

CIA: Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
Masketta: He wasn't alone
CIA: Uh, you don't get to bring friends
DP: They are not my friends
M: Don't worry, no Charge for them
CIA: Aaand why would I want them
M: They were trying to grab your prize, they work for the mercenary, the masketta man
CIA: Bane
M: Uhh
CIA: Bring them aboard I'll call it in
CIA:The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here, but only one of you. First one to talk get's to stay on my aircraft.
CIA: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL
CIA: He didn't fly so good, who wants to try next.
CIA: TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK.
CIA: LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN.
B: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
C: Least you can talk, who are you.
B: It doesn't matter who we are, all that matters is our plan.
C: Was getting caught part of your plan.
B: Of courshe.
C: If I took that off, would you die.
B: It'd be extremely painful.
C: You're a big guy.
B: FOR YOU
C: Well congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next step in your masterplan.
B: CRASHING THIS PLANE. WITH NO SURVIVORS.

P: AHAHAHAHHAHAH
B: Calm down doctor, now is not the time for fear, that comes later.
B: No, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother.
J: Have we started the fire.
B: Yes, the fire rises.

>you're a big guy
>for you
it looks even more ridiculous when you type it out like this

well done nolan