Have you ever actually walked out of a movie before it’s finished?

Have you ever actually walked out of a movie before it’s finished?

That pretty weird.

The Last Airbender was the only time

Once. I just didn't return after the intermission. Was a stupid Dutch ''comedy'' I was dragged into

I've heard this movie is actually okay

Yeah I walked out of American Made because my girlfriend was bored and the only reason I went to see it was because she bought me a ticket

in before
>NO! Grr! Rarrr! You r dumb!!! Ha ha ha oh no no no maymay laugh! U p@iD MuNnIe 4 T3h Moovy!!!! wHy 4 u Leev??/??? JuT$t SiT and WaTcH wHy Leev????? YOU P@1D 4 iT !!!!1!!!!!!!!!! U R S0 STUPID!!!! AHAHAHAA

Fellow monkeys will get it

I've been in theaters when massive walkouts happened.

Blair Witch Project - a good 50% walked out. The rest severely booed at the ending.

Higher Learning - lots of people walked out during the Kristy Swanson/Jennifer Connelly lesbo kiss.

Why the fuck are no good dutch movies/shows? It's literally always an unstable couple shouting bad dialogue at each other.

the first transformers and spirited away

and a bunch of random out of place sex scenes

I nearly walked out of MoS but the movie was almost over. It's rare I go to a movie i feel i wont like or that a movie i think i will like is so abysmal that i need to leave. It has happened with movies i rent/download though. I could not finish JFK it was terrible, and I also could not stand Raising Arizona for more than 10 min before i had to turn it off, and i've liked nearly ever cohen bros movie i have seen.

Art imitates life

oh that reminds me. When we went to see gangs of new york we saw this group of black thugish dudes come in and after 20 min of the movie they all left, lol.

horton hears a who
but i snuck in after seeing some other flick first so

I did during br69, worst manbaby movie ever

That's the closest I've come but I paid for that seat so I sat there for the full duration.

hi disney shill

Twice. Master of Disguise and The Day The Earth Stood Still.

>Tfw never had random out of place sex

>The Day The Earth Stood Still
That came out in the 50s you fucking liar.

You mean you never had sex, period.
Fuck off to r9k frogbaby

The shallows.

I walked out of the Descent and saw Snakes on a Plane instead. The kid getting her head blown in by a falling tree trunk in the beginning made me kind of depressed, so I went for lighter fare.

Maybe find a malajusted gf and yell at her?

The 2008 reboot

'jurassic park 3' because it was shit, and 'enemy of the state' because the girl i'd took on the date wanted to take me home and fuck me.

That never happened, shut up

By choice? Two times, once during the two towers and the other during babel. Also considered doing it in gravity but the film ended quickly.

>period
Why do people do this? There is no reason to write that.

I walked out on Deadpool 20 mins because it was so cringy and the humor was awful.

Most recently I walked out of Lady Bird.
Before that it was Pirates 5 but that's because I was so drunk. Went back the next day and finished it.

I have tried, many times.

Because all our good actors and actresses (a whopping total of 3, maybe 4) don't do Dutch shit

>That pic
Right: What sub-"human" nihilists think they are
Left: What they actually are

that pic is just a meme from a meme page

There have to be atleast SOME good dutch directors, right?

You gotta make her your gf before you yell at her bro

I can practically hear your loose vagina sticking to your dirty floor like a suction cup.

#hottakes

The first Hobbit movie

Walked out of Dude Where’s My Car, but that was because I took a date to it and she bitched the entire time until I took her to see a fucking Snadra bullock film about beauty pageants

Walked out of a Blacked showing because the woman looked like a mudblood of some kind.
Absolutely disgusting. Blacked is supposed to be BMWF

This one is way better than the original.

There's no more white females under 35 left user...

New Kids film? It was alright.

There is, to emphasise it.

Am male. I can hear your manbaby virgin tears like a hailstorm tho.

That read head super chick is my problem. I wont watch it.

Why the fuck would you emphasise a period?

Somebody get this hothead out of here.

I walked out on Horton Hears a Who because I was falling asleep.

Planet of the Apes 2001.
Fucking god awful film.

My girlfriend and I got free tickets to A Dame to Kill For. Left after about 30 minutes. It sucked dick.

I don't remember anything about this except that when they met at a McDonald's the theater laughed.

Is this not normal? I assumed every country apart from the U.S. doesn't really like shows produced in their own country. It's all schlock.

Verhoeven

As a general rule I don't do walkouts, way I see it I paid so I'm obligated to stay, although there was an exception, I did walk out of Guardians of the galaxy and finally admitted that it was pretty much the moment to stop giving Marvel my time and money.

Bewitched

Got dragged out of AI as a kid by my mother. I started crying during the flesh fair. Watching all those poor robots get destroyed for no reason hurt.

>in before
please leave

Justice League.
I just couldnt.

Two elderly ladies sitting front of me walked out 20 minutes into Resivoir Dogs.
I should've gone with them!

I walked out of two movies in my life: Superman Returns and Bicentennial Man.

I thought Robin Williams only made kino.

I bet you like villeneuve

Nice meme. I wonder how many will fall for it.

gone girl.

>Implying nihilists aren't the biggest hotheads around
lol

legally blond

Alone in the dark. The worst

You know what's more weird? Finishing a movie you don't even like.
>t-then why did you watch it
How was I suppose to know the movie would be bad?

Dave Chappelles block party. Gran Torino. Crystal skull.

eh UK could survive without foreign media pretty easily. Probs wouldn't get very many movies though

the lie detector scene was 100% kino

>Gran Torino
Fuck you

I saw Don't Mess With The Zohan in a drive in theater. Drove out after about 15 minutes. Never trusted Sandler again.

>implying we haven't started the fire
kek

You know what sucks? They got casting spot in except Iro and the costumes and set design was 10/10. They just fucked up the writing and instead of directly pulling the story the had to go and fuck with it because it was Shamalams "vision of what it should've been."

the raid
the hobbit
anomalisa
star wars the force awakens
high rise
james bond spectre
xmen apocalypse
warcraft
boyhood

I liked the part where nothing fucking happened.

>the hobbit
>anomalisa
>boyhood

Understandable if first hobbit, others I don't get. Boyhood especially.

>Walking out of TBWP
>Booing at the TBWP
God damn the absolute state of America. TBWP might be one of the best horror movies ever made.
I bet that audience would love Annabelle.

maybe you should attend english class more, instead of skipping.

Blade Runner 2049, boring and me and my friends are not understanding the movie

he didn't see that one coming

kys

Sweeny Todd; had no idea it was a musical. I can't fucking stand musicals. The movie was horrible anyway.

only if my uncle counts

I recreated the BR2049 soundtrack by dragging chairs across my kitchen floor.

Because it's fucking boring and cringey as shit

Cry more,alt-right manbaby

Boyhood was a shitty gimmick movie. Everyone I knew was hyped but I didn't expect much and was still disappointed.

i saw a group of girls stand up and leave during the intro of bruno when the dick turns tot he audience and shouts through the dick hole

Almost walked out during the goofy fucking dinner scene, glad I stayed for the rest though because it got good

I walked out of Man of Steel after the disgusting fight scene with Dunkin Donuts, Wal Mart and Pepsi in every fucking frame

There are no good Dutch actors.

Everything is just LOOK AM ME I AM ACTIIIING

Batman and Robin. I was six years old and Batman was my favorite hero. Still left early because it was dumb as fuck

I walked out of rogue one, I fell asleep, woke up and aliens were still flying around shooting at each other. How can people like that is beyond me, I picture them exactly as the dumb wojak meme shit

Yeah nothing happens so fucking good horror. The fact that nothing happens and isn't scary makes it patrician

>There are no good Dutch actors.

I thought the Jumanji was supposed to be a stupid but fun little comedy, is it good enough?

Movies I walked out on I recall:
>The Spirit: I honestly should have walked out sooner, but we stayed until we couldn't make fun of it any more, still fun experience, just a shitty shitty movie
>King Arthur 2017: Walked out on this pile of shit 20 minutes in wtf were they thinking with this one
>The Place Behind the Pines: This one I'm not proud of. I was on a date and she was complaining since the second act started. I was liking the movie tho.

I'm trying to think of what else, only very rarely will I bail on a movie I paid money for.