Why is second always best?

Why is second always best?

AotC is the worst Star Wars film, fight me

>filming at the vatican

oh Iam laffin

V>VIII>II>all
objective truth

I don't fight gays

The only good parts are the sand dialogue and delicious jew tummy. Everything else looks and sounds like ass now.

AOTC is the best. It's a fever dream of color and motion, a beautiful blur of an opera filled with touches of brilliance.

>OT is technically the second of 3 trilogies now
Damn he's right

What about the music?

Yes and the music as well is great, Williams has been one of the most consistently great parts of the franchise. TLJ had some great pieces, but was boring at times as well though.

Not the vatican, mutt

The sequels music is such ass compared to the scores of the Lucas trilogies.
Each of the six had at least one theme/leitmotif (Force theme, Vader's march, Emperor's theme, Duel of the Fates, Across the Stars, Battle of the Heroes) that was both memorable and majestic in scope. TFA has what, a Harry Potter lite theme for Rey? Williams is great but I think he's going senile now.

No, because you're right.

the prequels were actually the best of the entire ip

they're attractive and smiling, they're in love! they're going out to eat and viewing fantastic vistas, they're in love!

I guess I wouldn’t know anyway

That's Spain's Plaza in Seville

of the 6

The Fanedits of this Movie go a long way to reducing the cringe factor, so you may give those a try.

Only thing I don't like is how all the aliens who spoke english got dubbed with the same deep voice to make "alien language"

>we wanted costumed that looked like they'd fall off if she sneezed
based
fucking
george

Shit tier bait. Underage probably at this point. You're lucky I'm bored right now and even acknowledging your existence. I have 2 hot babes ready for a threesome just waiting for me in a few hours. What will you be doing? Enjoying shit tier kino? Or how about posting a rare pepe? No, you'll be posting here whilst I'm fucking two beautiful chicks I'll grin and remember the faggot who thought that he had big dick cause he liked Attack of the Clones.
>"oh fuck user you're so hot and big"
>"so hot"
>"I'm gonna LITERALLY CUM"
Then when both of there c-cupped breasts lie upon my chest, the brunette will whisper
>"play some kino user"
The Blonde chuckles
>"yes user you always pick the best KINO"
Then I'll get up, start my film reel, and play the best film ever created....
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Too bad the jew bitch didn't look half as good in the actual movie.

ewan mcgregor was great,if it was a movie with him alone going to do detective stuff it would have been great.

don't insult my wife please

AotC unironically might be the best exemplar of 'Star Wars as B-Feature'. It's also - notwithstanding some 2002 CG - got some lovely shots.

Can people stop pretending to like the prequels? They are garbage and directorial disasters.'

Is that Seville? Went there last summer and looks familiar.

What is TFA?

It's the worst canonical Star Wars film.

A better film than AotC. The faintest of praise.

III > V = IV > I > R1 > VII > II > VIII

Fag

Oh shit forgot VI there:

III > V = IV > VI > I > R1 > VII > II > VIII

Neck yourself. TFA had no redeeming points about it.

I respectfully decline your point of view.

music was one of the things about the prequels that most people can agree was really good

>PT has an iconic, emotive, emotionally powerful and unique soundtrack for each film
>ST has literally nothing remotely approaching the Imperial March, the Emperor's throne room, the Final Duel, Duel of Fates, Jedi Temple March or the Republic anthem playing at the start of RotS
P O T T E RY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Besides the soundtrack, there's plenty of cool stuff in the PT which the ST lacks.

I don't know if it's the fact that I just watched it again recently after years, or that I was watching it on blu ray, but that CG has not aged very well at all.

The only track that i could pick out of a lineup would be Rey's theme, but even that doesn't feel all that John Williams-y.

Williams literally does not care at all about the Sequels. It feels like he's totally phoning it in and doesn't care at all.

wtf this is actually correct

Nah, it's literally kino in the tradition of Sirk.

It had a basically functional narrative structure, for one.

Which makes it better than TLJ just by default.