I don't get it

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPKODzv1PD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Switch to another channel. Star Wars is on.

>Truly, I have become Aguirre, the Wrath of God

I turned it off right there.

I mean it's an interesting story and Kinski is great but it's so slow and strange with the fucked up audio and all, and I'm not one to be bored with movies. Seems like barely anything happens for 1 hour.

It's a meditative journey in to madness you utter pleb

Epítome of cinema

This but it's unsuccessful and Herzog should stick to documentaries. This user is a pleb btw

I know, like I said I like these kinds of films. But this one was almost unbearable. I don't know, maybe I was burned out, I watched like 50 movies in the month I watched this, I'll try again later.

>Don Pedro, my arch nemesis
Who wrote this?

>he thinks 50 in a month is a lot

>when the monkeys grab the guns

Man it's been a while since I watched this, need to see it for a 3rd time. There was a mysical atmosphere to it from the beginning, but the whole thing just felt so real to me, one of those few films that sucked me into a trance and I almost forgot I was watching a film. The flute scenes were my favourite.

Any other similar films to this? Already watched Fitzcarraldo but it didn't quite have the same impact.

>Leave Aquirre to me

Black robe

I remember a scene with a sloth in it. All image search turns up is this. Anyone got the scene?

Never heard of this somehow. Looks pretty good I'll check it out.

Think of it like Apocalypse Now mixed with Friday the 13th. As they all get picked off one by one the true primordial depths of Aguirre's primal being unfold. You're watching a crazy leader kill and let people be killed over the course of an hour until he's the only one left in his delusional authoritarian world.

I watched this movie in college and I loved every minute of it. I bought it on Bluray a few weeks ago and couldn't sit through it.

Try Cobra Verde

benis helmet :-DDDD

What the fuck was his problem?

Fitzcarraldo is his best.

I can't even articulate the ecstatic joy I felt when I realized that making this film about a delusional mad man exploiting the native population to haul a boat over a mountain required Herzog to become a delusional mad man exploiting the native population to haul a boat over a mountain. Fucking incredible.

Kinski is only great in interviews and maybe Nosferatu.

D'aww, look at that happy little baby sloth.

do you think they fucked on set

There was one called embrace of the serpent that came out a couple years ago which was great.

No, I'm talking about another scene with an adult sloth, probably another movie but thanks for posting anyway

>when the behind the scenes footage is better than the actual movie

Great film but can’t be watched very often.

(checked)
very true

Baby sloth is so cute that even Kinski genuinly laughs

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPKODzv1PD4