Roastie Kesha on suicide watch

Roastie Kesha on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jerry-seinfeld-kesha-hug-explanation-1202459293/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Jerry kinda comes off like he's well-adjusted but he is really quite neurotic. He's just like me.

she made a song 10 years ago

Based kike

her new album is supposedly a "game changer"

He doesn't want to get the #MeToo treatment. Jerry's smart.

He's a jew

Grass on the field means play ball, Jerry!

>going in for a hug
Jerry's a hand shake kind of guy.

>claimes she's a huge fan of his
>doesn't understand that the last thing Jerry Seinfeld wants is a hug from a stranger
It's like a Snoop Dog "fan" being shocked that he enjoys smoking weed.

based

and a big bottle of purell for afterwards!

I would get circumcised for this.

The funniest thing is she probably thought Jerry would know instantly who she was. Why wouldn't he? She had a, like, really famous song in 2010. That counts for something right?

this, why the fuck would you even need to say anything else?

pretty sure he's mentioned that hes on the spectrum before

Just imagine her in a push-up bra!

I really hope there is an afterlife with big tittied teenagers ready to fuck me.

Mass Effect: Andromeda and Battlefront II are different games but they are both shit

The crazy thing is that she literally went up and tried to hug someone who for all intents and purposes she is a stranger to. Who does that?

But yeah, if she had ever seen "The Kiss Hello," she could probably piece together that this would make Jerry uncomfortable.

She was thinking "we're both celebrities, we're on the same level now"

But she was wrong, because he's Jerry Seinfeld, star of a beloved show named after him, and she's just Kesha, most notable for having made some very unlikely sexual assault claims

He probably didn't know who she is, thought it was just some random ugly, which is basically all she is at this point.

>Roastie
Why are teenagers no longer banned from Sup Forums?

Roastie detected

why arn't roasties?

Are you not already? That's pretty fucking gross

Why do Khazars have the best milkers?

Stay mad, roastie.

This happened like 6 months ago. Also Jerry didn't have anything against her; he just doesn't hug strangers because he has normal personal boundaries. Why are you desperate weirdos bringing it up now?

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jerry-seinfeld-kesha-hug-explanation-1202459293/

it's kinda funny especially how Kesha just runs away shamefully.

>she made a song 10 years ago
It’s really funny when you put it that way. Why is she still “famous” when I haven’t heard her on the radio since 2008

No, he said he thought he was when he saw a documentary on autistic people, but that he probably wasn't. He just saw a lot of himself in them and could relate.

One episode of Seinfeld is enough to realise he does not want a hug from a stranger.