Reylo forever and ever

*cockblocks your force bond*

Damn how will Kylo ever recover?

I'm killing myself and blaming disney if reylo doesn't happen in episode 9

Or maybe not!

BASED autistic toy poster

Rey would never go for that spic

Wait I thought he has a wife.

Not autistic, I saved them from a previous thread.

You're making me want to buy these.

They were made for each other, like Barbie and Ken.

having a wife doesn't mean you cant say another people are beautiful

Yeah he also called Carrie beautiful.

he also called hux beautiful

bc she was about to die

Top kek

this

You can't avoid him forever.

I would be worried if this was on the tfa movie but it isn't so yeah nah, they just needed to introduce rey and poe

Is this the children's book?

It's funny because this is even less romantic than the actual scene that wasn't even romantic in the first place.

>searching his face and finding that she liked it
That means nothing... nothing!

This, in fact recognizing that things are beautiful is even more important so you can then reinforce that the one you love is EVEN MORE so, warts and all.

You owe it to him and to yourself to talk with him. That's what becoming who you're meant to be is. Hiding from it IS just sticking to your past. Letting the past die is acting in a new way and talking to him again.

i agree with this but doubt JJ would actually go for something mature like that

he also called Ackbar beautiful

Edward Cullen in space

lads im so desperate for reylo to happen, wh-what if it doesnt? anyone up for a suicide pact

scroll up

I don't ship it but this scene was cute, mostly I want to see jealous Kylo

Kylo could've had been balls deep in Rey already had he not sperged out in the end.

suicide pact, blaming disney and very visual.

2 days after the movie opens at 10am pacific time.

he's just angry at how autistic rey is

why did they hire a retard to play kylo ren

Poe/Rey would be the stupidest fucking shit ever. The only way I would accept this is if it's a tragic ending where Ben is dead and Rey knows she has to go on in her life but there's no joy or romance left for her and she gets with Poe to fill the hole in her heart but it doesn't do shit.

Did he really or are you memeing? Kylux is objectively the second best/least retarded pairing.

>Episode IX starts
>First Force Skype Call happens
>"Hey Rey, remind me who is this fucking manlet called Poe?"

yeh yeh, really, he also called luke, phasma and the sand foxes beautiful.
To be fair the foxes are pretty cute

Talk to him

They were ok. I unironically prefer porgs.

It won't happen, but it's actually fun seeing people who hate Reylo trying to push it now that Finnrey is obviously impossible. Also, if Ben dies she'll end up alone.

We all know Ben will be redeemed. But what about other people in the First Order like Hux or Phasma (if she magically survived again)?

youtube.com/watch?v=ibEIp2mmU0c

REYLO ANTHEM

when will they learn

Hux will die, if we're lucky after becoming threatening and taking control of the First Order. Phasma won't come back, sadly. Redemption is only for Force users loved by the main characters.

>Hux isn't actually small
KYLUX FUCKING DROPPED FOREVER

Kylo really doesn't think Hux will suspect somethibg and look at the security holograms showing who really killed Snoke.

I'm betting Hux will try to do a coup, Hux/First Order against Kylo and his knights(If JJ puts them in the movie).

Did... did Adam grow an inch? I could've sworn he was 6'2 last I checked.

>tfw you will never see Emperor Ren and Empress Rey rule the galaxy together, ushering in a thousand years of peace, prosperity and justice, casting aside the ancient orders of the Jedi and the Sith, the legacy of the Skywalkers, the decadence of the Republic and the weakness of the Rebellion, and instead forging a dynasty of their own making, truly being in charge of their own destiny

>Hux screaming in autistic rage as he unloads a blaster on the mean kids who bullied him
I'll shit myself laughing.

>23 posters
pathetic even for Sup Forums

>Plasma again

I doubt Gwendoline Christie will allow herself to be baited this hard for the 3 time.

I mean...her character was shilled hard as one of the main villain and she has maybe 5 min of screentime in two movies.

power of the dark side

reylo is cute! cute!

even they wanted it to happen

Phasma is soo taalll.
I want her to dominate me

Too bad she's ugly as shit, especially in her nudes.

>tfw 5' 7"

i want her size 20 feet crushing my balls

even better, it can be actual reverse rape where she stimulates my dick against my will

She'll only dominate you if you're an attractive manlet.

I would prefer a hopelessly horny Rey to reverse rape me while getting increasingly embarrassed at her own actions and telling me to stop enjoying myself.

fucking jon snow

>star wars pride and prejudice

anidala-reylo.tumblr.com/post/168682344348

careful poe, last time she liked a face she ended up scarring it

>tfw I love Kylo so much that I'm disappointed that he's now only seen as the romantic interest

Why did they maintain their force bond after snoke died anyway

It was clearly implied with that ending shot of them looking at each other through eachothers' respective shots

MY BOI DID IT

It was kylo all along. In fact, both started to feel connected.

Kylo and Rey are both virgins saving themselves for marriage.

Haha just like me and your sister

I agree with that even though I like the relationship he has with Rey. I think he is a deep, complex, extremely cool and well realized character. I relate with him in many ways. His scenes carried TFA, and most of TLJ. And now girls just see him as schlickbait in Star Wars: Beauty and the Beast 2.

It was always made by the force, his great-grandfather. Remember his speech saying he's being called to it? It saved his life when Rey was about to kill him by making a chasm. It's using Rey to get him back to the light side.

>but not to me
I daww'd like little girl.

Correct. What Rian said about Kylo basically confirmed it.

Whoa...so this...is the power...of tumblr...whoa

Star Wars should've ended here

Reylofags absolutely btfo

it's interesting how two very different types of audience members react to this line. More traditional romantic idealists see the line as a very sweet "It's me and you, I don't care about where you're from I care about you" kind of thing, whereas more cynical skeptics might see the line as Kylo basically negging Rey and trying to emotionally manipulate her by lowering her self esteem for him to take advantage of her and make her join him

I saw it as him trying to wake her up from her escapist fantasy of being reunited with her dead parents. It's sick to wait her whole life when it's never going to happen. Maz even told her in TFA.

I bet the Knights of Ren help Hux with the mutiny. That gives six fallen Jedi for Rey and Ben to fight together and I don't see Hux being able to turn on Ben without some powerful allies. Furthermore, that gives us the potential for scenes where we see that the Knights followed Ben out of friendship and trust but are now far more committed to the dark side than he is. Then we get a scene like in the light side ending of KotOR where Ben regretfully apologizes for leading them down that dark path.

Is that Rick Grimes on the left?

It's kind of both. He means it in a romantic way, but also very much wants her to fall to the dark side for him. The thing I think he doesn't realize is that if she were to do that, then she would lose her innocent purity and he would probably not be able to love her anymore. She is the ray of hope he has always needed. To extinguish that leaves him forever in darkness because I think she has the capacity to be far more evil than he does.

What did he say?

yes

This. The central theme of TLJ is disappointment and disillusionment. For Rey to grow as a character and find her own path (which Kylo is of course hoping will be with him) she needs to have that dream crushed.
I hadn't really thought of that but I think you're right. Fuck man I'm praying that JJ doesn't shit the bed because there are so many interesting ways this could play out.