Remember when George Lucas was the one the killed Star Wars?

Remember when George Lucas was the one the killed Star Wars?

Well he did sell the franchise to Disney, right?

>that numale face on the left

That whole documentary was a load of shit. Grown men crying that Lucas killed their childhood when in reality he didn't do anything to tarnish the OT, if anything the parts of the OT he did use (Anakin, Obi Wan, Palpatine) were some of the best parts.

>midichlorians

I saw this shit the other day. I never doubted Based George even when the mindless starwars numales attacked him.
Now I just sit back with a few beers laughing at their criticisms of nuwars. I'm sure George is out their sitting on his billions laughing too.

midichlorians aren't the force though. they make life possible and tell you the will of the force but they aren't actually the force themselves so how does that effect the OT? i don't like them personally but i dont hate it either

They're just some fantasy flicks for children, there's no need to be so upset about them

>I'm sure George is out their sitting on his billions laughing too
Is they what the local mall is called now?

>he sold a dead horse to disney

Not sure if should be angry about this.

nothing wrong with them

thanks to the whinny nu-males.

This. I turned it on and shut it off after 5 mins because the dumbasses in the movie thought George Lucas OWED them good movies.

No, it's mostly Gen X who hated the prequels.
Millennials are too young to actually care about Star Wars. NuWars is their introduction to the franchise.

Remembering the past.
They destroyed George to steal LucasFilm

I just imagine george, walking randomly around town, smug as fuck. At the cafe in front of the movie theater he sits and watches people go inside hyped to high heaven and come out like they've just been punched in the mouth. He let's out a soft chuckle each time and leaves without tipping the waiter.

literally the only thing, but yes
regardless he should have just released one of them revised editions he likes so much and omit the midichlroian scene

Millennials grew up with the re-release of the OT and were teens and young adults when the prequels came out. Nuwars is intro for Gen Z so I pity those kids.

We made a terrible mistake.

#SorryGeorge

The only thing Lucas ever did that I hated was the re-releases of the IT. I could give two shits about how good or bad the prequels are. He's the storyteller so he should tell whatever story he wants, it's not like I'm forced to watch anything else whenever I want to rewatch the originals.

No.

how many disney names would you find if you look into who produced that documentary