Batman & Harley Quinn Movie

Is it just me or does Harley Quinn sound more like Lois Griffin in this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew&hd=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least she doesn't sound like that Pony slut.

It's just me or the whole thing looks like it was animated on half of the budget a single episode of family guy has.

>Shitty big bang theory chick as Harley
>Forced Nightwing/Harley ship
>shitty animation
>rehashed episode from BTAS
>Just an excuse for Timm to work in edgy shit he couldn't do back in the day
The Movie looks so much like garbage in general. Timm really is a hack without Dini.

Has this come out yet?

All the money went into raust's pockets

>Forced Nightwing/Harley ship

Dick has always tried to fuck anything that moves

Man, Timm really have fallen from grace really hard, huh. Serve him right for ruining The Killing Joke DTV

Dick would never be into Joker's sloppy seconds. Stop embarrassing yourself.

They hired a Jew, an extremely Jewish girl

They should have gotten Tara or Arleen to voice her. This Harley sounds like a 40 year old hooker. The animation also isn't smooth like JL: gods & monsters.

I might pass on this, mainly because I'm sick to death DC focusing on batman and not branching out to different heroes.

Not really but okay Timm, keep trying to justify your terrible ships

The sad thing is that they are not even using the Batman focus for the right characters. They literately said that Batman is barley going to be in this movie despite the fact that it's called BATMAN and Harley. Why use him for characters that don't even need Batman to sell? Harley can easily hold her own. Should've just called it Harley and Nightwing, and saved Batman for helping the way less popular characters out there.

Batman's going to be the wet-blanket who's going to constantly cock-block Nightwing and Harley Quinn from fucking.

Better question: Why use a lesser character with a popular character in a name instead of having TWO popular characters to maximize profits?

Fits the character. She IS jewish.

What's with Bruce Timm and May-December romances? Dudes like to see older people fucking younger people.

Where's the Nightwing Hair!??!??

Harley isn't that old.

>Peter, we're in Gotham City!

Dick was still Robin when she was slutting it up with the Joker.

>Joker's Sloppy Seconds
Implying Joker has fucked her ever

>Melissa Rauch as Harley.

Of all capeshit characters they could get her to voice...Harley. Not the actually cutesy ones she could use the Bernadette voice for, but Harley.

youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew&hd=1

Yeah, and 18+ Robin. He was in college.
The age difference between Bruce and Barbara isn't all that extreme either. Both are roughly 10 years or so.

>Tara or Arleen

Shit and retired, respectively.

He has. Just ask Dini.

His name is literally Dick. He doesn't care what he fucks.

At best Harley's gotta be 28 while Richard is what, 19?

But it is a fact that older woman/younger man relationships are treated less harshly than the inverse

the idea is that A. The guy has to be pretty badass to attract a jaded older chick, and B. The chick has to be pretty fucking sexy to draw in a guy who's younger than she is

Shut up Timm, nobody gives a fuck on your fantasy ships.

I mean if this was even remotely true Dick would be sleeping with Poison Ivy or Catwoman before Harley