Their review of The Last Jedi was spot on

Their review of The Last Jedi was spot on.
>They say the movie is a mess
>They make fun of Rose
>They say Kylo Ren was interesting
>They say Rey wasn't a Mary Sue
>They aren't stupid plebs that go "Muh Luke character 'assassination'", in fact, they like the direction for the character, even if the execution is flawed
>They still rate the prequels lower and make fun of the stupid contrarian fans that say otherwise
BASED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT THE PREQUELS WERE BETTER. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO CRY ABOUT LUKE BEING RUINED!!!!!! THEY'RE SECRETLY ON OUR SIDE, RIGHT, BROS? FUCKING SHILL KEKS!

Is it just me or is Mike looking seriously disenchanted and depressed about the state of Star Wars? This feels like such a far cry from the TFA review, in which he acted like a child on Christmas day

First one of these reviews I've ever watched (10 mins of it anyway). The guy on the left had an annoying voice but he seemed the best. They're pretty good actually

>Jay (((Bauman))) making fun of Sup Forums
It's not fair bros.

Im an Sup Forumstant only here to say star wars sucks,

are RLM an associated act with? Sup Forums or do they actually post here

He's probably pissed he lost tens of thousands of dollars with his late review because of Fandango. Gotta strike while the iron is hot.

>They still rate the prequels lower and make fun of the stupid contrarian fans that say otherwise
Nah. Mike literally compared prequels to this one favorably.

>they didn't understand the humor
Jaded fucks

>guy
you know thats a girl named susan right?

The old saying that "the biggest Star Wars fans hate Star Wars more than anyone" is true

>They aren't stupid plebs that go "Muh Luke character 'assassination'"
Trying to kill his nephew was extremely retarded after what he tried to do to save Vader. You cannot defend this.

Is Rich a complete cynical asshole now?
There doesn't seem anything redeeming about him anymore.

Good thing he didn't try to kill him, then. That would have been dumb.

I think we can all agree that shitting on Star Wars is more fun than the actual films.

>she's not a Mary Sue
>Mike sits there awkwardly silent
/ourguy/

He didn't try to kill him though.

Mike is trying his hardest to keep his "I don't really care" facade and not to not act like "those internet nerds that nitpick everything" he is deep down.

Of course these cynical wankers had no problem with Luke's character. They can empathize with the idea of living the rest of your life as a retard shut-in.

I noticed that too, throughout the entire review Mike was really quiet.

>They aren't stupid plebs that go "Muh Luke character 'assassination'", in fact, they like the direction for the character, even if the execution is flawed

And they're wrong.

>Point your loaded gun at someone
>''Hey i wasn't trying to kill you, it was just a prank, bro!!

I say it was pretty fun to watch with friends and family. Stop listening to reviews and go see it yourself guys. Bring a friend or two, or your family members and enjoy.

Jay actually went really close to say that the prequels were better.
I'm so disappointed they didn't talk at all about child murdering Luke.
I think they're really growin old and tired.
They could've absolutely smashed this movie into pieces if they put a bit more effort in it, and they alread were late.

Rey is a total Mary Sue.
This is a fact, stop bringing it up and just move on.

I too can apreciate Fast and Furious.

Didnt a illegal mexican kill a woman and get away with it in San Francisco?

>muh friend simulator

They made 100.000 views in two hours

>buy dozens of tickets goy

Who never watched a Star Wars movie in their life time? Even as a kid I thought the movies looked dumb based on the trailers.

RLM BTFO retards like you in the review. Fuck off muh Mary stu faggot.

>they like the direction for the character,
>They still rate the prequels lower

"Spot on"

Whole review was like listening to Sup Forums posts from last week, i swear to god - they read them all and put them 1:1 into tape.

And i agree with all of it.

the new trilogy is trash and lucas was a true auteur and his vision was at least his own and not made by a fucking committee of corporate shills and suits

mike has some sort of father complex towards lucas and too many idiots online took the bait and disney listened to all the forum talk, to all the reddit and youtube comments and destroyed star wars

Yeah normally they would comment on the contrast between ROTJ Luke and TLJ Luke. Or how the kamikaze attack might've been achieved with like droids or something. Perhaps they're leaving that for a bigger video.

>review released 3 hours ago
>120k views already
How do they do it?

This.
Star Wars seemed childish and dumb even when I was 13.
Star Trek is GOAT though.

He only compared the behind the scenes footage favorably.

Rey wasn't a Mary Sue in this movie. She was just nothing.

expect more reviews to come out late so they can get all their taking points out

They didn't get to talk about Luke molesting his nephew you fucking liar.
Mostly it was them just trashing the movie.
Wait for the plinket review and you will see that they dont like it

I kinda want to see it now, after how they described Yoda.

Did you not watch the review? Mike said prequels were creative and real movies, while Disney shit is fake and boring to look at.

>Star Trek is GOAT though
my dude

I told you they would recommend it, everybody knows they are disney shills. No one can be a "star wars fan" and defend the luke of murder bullshit

basically. Had some really good moments, had some bad ones. Definitely room for improvement and there were definitely things not executed super well but it wasn't terrible.

They have absolutely no idea what they're talking about with Yoda though

all the training she had was Luke telling her in one sentence what the force is...

yet she was still able to move those heavy rocks, Yoda had to put effort in that shit in Phantom Menace and he's like 900 years old most powerful Jedi.

Yes she's a marry sure. Yes she doesn't failt. She beats Luke's ass with a stick in this movie too

Them all agreeing that they don't care about Star Wars anymore or any of the new characters is truly a seal of approval from RLM. Go jump off a building you fucking faggot.

They didn't recommend it. They called the whole franchise an unsatisfying mess and the fanbase stupid manchildren, concluding you already know if you'll watch it you stupid cunt. Then they sat down in complete quiet out of disappointment.

that's the thing in their review that they're 100% wrong about though

>all these brainlets ITT sucking up to mike and trying to act all smart saying hurrrr star trek is superior so goood

newsflash fucktards, everyone loves star trek, it's not some niche obscure show only wickedly intelligent assholes know about

fucking hell, rlm prequel reviews ruined film forums because idiot mcworkers take them fucking literally

>only claim to fame is a nerdy nit-picky fanboy rant about the prequels
>trying really hard to be "fair" and not nit-picky about the Disney wars
>Jay even puts on a mongoloid voice to mock people who don't like the Disney movies
What a bunch of sellouts.
I especially loathe how smug and condescending Jay has become

desu when they started talking about star wars celebration and how there's nothing left to look forward to I got sad

They did not talk about Luke and him trying to kill Kylo at all you fucktard.

They might have thought nothing of it

I was hoping the nerd crew episode would be the only 'review'

They will never say that prequels are good because they don't get that SW is about the universe, not the films themselves. They keep saying how limited the universe is when it clearly isn't.

>Jay even puts on a mongoloid voice to mock people who don't like the Disney movies
he's making people like you user, hahahahaahahaahahahaahaa muahahaahahahahaahahahaha.

No, all they said was "Rey defeated Kylo because he was wounded and inexperienced," but that explains 1 out of the 25 instances where she uses the Force in an impossible way.
Care to provide any explanations for the rest of it?

I didn't see the review but I saw what they did for Thor Ragnarok. Mike rambling for half an hour about how fucking terrible it was and then recommending it for those sweet mouse checks. I expect the same here. Do they say explicitly "I won't recommend this movie, Jay" or not?

>They did not talk about Luke
Yes, they did, multiple times. Rich, in particular, said he liked what they went for.

why does disney ruin every franchise they touch

He literally admits to early dementia.

Does anyone else wish Mike would go solo and do his own things?

His writing is better than Rich or Jays discussion points

>"it's not special anymore"
>"it's creatively bankrupt"
>"it's sporadically interesting"
that's all that was needed to be said as far as I'm concerned. great review.

Jay completely called you out and you know it. You're a pleb and you're just hating on the new Star Wars as much as possible in some shitty contrarian olympic race.

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

Rich is a rapist pedo so...

They are gay.

>le funnee broken shillbot copypasta XDXD

KYS NOW

Jay was strawmanning hard.

>the important thing is I have no interest in seeing the next film

the TFA review was record late at night, right after an opening screening, and a couple beers down. he was just punchier during than a daytime recording.

How was she not? It gets teased she may have a dark side but that's about it, teased. Like many other things it went nowhere.

This. Especially considering that all their criticism of the prequels could be just as easily dismissed if you straw man it in a downsyndrome voice
>hurr der plod is too difikilt hurr me not understand senate hurrr

What did they say about Rose?

Why isn't RLM reviewing Dunkirk? Not memey enough?

Everyone seems afraid to say what they think.

>it fits my narrative so it's ok

Mike is saving it for the Plinket review

Yes. That did happen.

The delusion of this website in general is ridiculous. People actually think companies pay them to post things on this website.

How stupid do you have to be?

Mike looks dead inside at the end of episode

So lets be honest here, where the FUCK is Anakin in all of this? Kylo is the way he is because he's a massive Vader fanboy. He looked up to Vader more than his own parents. TLJ confirmed that Force Ghosts are still a thing and now have fucking superpowers. So why has Darth Vader himself not had a quiet little sit down with Kylo and told him to stop being a patricidal faggot?

They didn't say the movie was a mess. They said it had messy parts, but itself wasn't messy! It was just strange! Strange, and not bad! Pls gib disney bux now.

They're idiots who got backed into a corner.
Half of their criticism of tlj comes from shit that went wrong in VII.
Kylo being a non threat?
That's because rey already kicked his ass in their beloved episode VII.
>HURR but he was bleeding from a gut shot
Yeah, because it was written that way.
Still undermined him as the big bad.
Just as they handwave any criticism of VII their criticism of the prequels and tlj comes over phony and overly nitpicky

To be fair, I hate prequel reviews.
I find the whole shickt annoying and most times than not, Mike just cherry picks shits and not even in a funny way.

I wanted to see what Jay and Rich had to say about it.

the part where mike talks about his dementia was reviewkino

Booooriiiiing who makes a war film about a retreat featuring random boatfags. Also why'd they have a soldier kill tjenlittle boy on the boat...

>>They say Rey wasn't a Mary Sue

But that's not true at all.

Rich is a faggot who liked the Luke and Yoda stuff because he sees it as a "hit" against organized religion

>implying you're not a disney shill who posts retarded gib shit to make people who like starwars look like retards

She's a complete Mary Sue. That's a fact that's been proven over and over since TFA came out. Sup Forums and Sup Forums didn't make it up because they secretly hate women. She's a Mary Sue because she can unrealistically:
1 - Fly the Falcon like Han Solo
2 - Repair the Falcon like Han Solo
3 - Use Jedi mind tricks while not knowing what they are
4 - Use a lightsaber and defeat a Sith with no training
5 - Levitate shit with no training

TLJ is even worse. There's literally a scene where Chewie is yelling something at Luke and REY TRANSLATES for him, as if Luke doesn't know how to speak fucking Wookie. There's also other stuff she does that I can't even be assed to care about because this character and these movies are shit.

Let's compare with Luke:
- Luke was a great pilot in his T-16 Skyhopper on Tatooine, giving him valuable experience when piloting the X-Wing
- Luke was very handy at fixing droids and technically minded, as shown several times in A New Hope.
- Luke was told about the Force from the moment he met Obi-Wan, and had constant guidance through episodes IV and V.
- Luke's first fight with Vader, he rushed in unprepared, lost his hand, and almost got killed if it weren't for Leia saving his ass.

It's frankly disgusting that you all are so retarded, you need to have this obvious obvious shit explained to you over and over to stop you from lying to defend your waifu and shit movie franchise. I mean can you just grow up and face reality for 17 seconds?

Yes he is. He can still be funny but it was annoying how he kept steamrolling Mike disagreeing that you "can't do anything with the Star Wars universe"

kek, I know you are memeing but its funny because its true

Honestly this, which is weird, because Jay directly brings up Yoda delivering one of the defining statements of the movie right after they say he's totally goofy.

THEY SAID SHE IS NOT A MARY SUE IN THIS MOVIE YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS STUPID SUBHUMAN

>Jay spergs out trying to imitiate a nasal nerd voice even though he's a nerd himself, desperately trying to justify his shitty opinion on TFA
>Mike just sits there silently, still trying to recover from the shock of just how bad the whole movie was

rich is the best part of rlm

he's trying to please disney and his fans
he can't say 100% of what he thinks, or he wont be paid, they've all been beating around the bush, it's obvious they didn't like it, but they cannot admit it so they go with 'it's okay and has good ideas but messy'

they all know they are lying, none of the ideas are good, NONE OF THEM

i dont think Jay knows what a Mary Sue is.