CNN has put together a list of the top things to look forward to in 2018. Winter Olympics, the world cup...

CNN has put together a list of the top things to look forward to in 2018. Winter Olympics, the world cup, a royal wedding, and "Black Panther".

Keep in mind CNN is owned by Warner (DC) and not the big mouse.

That means their companies are run independently and not influenced by the mother company

we know these movies will be "really really good" because we watched a 60 second trailer

It somehow inherited the "Get out" hype and Chadwick Boseman is like catnip for white liberal women. The left seems to have very high expectations for panther.

>Russian World Cup
>an event that Russia 100% bribed and colluded to host
I thought CNN hated Russia because they keep doing that shit?

CNN is irrelevant fake news

>really, really good movies
It's fucking CAPESHIT goddamnit, what the fuck is wrong with this society that fucking CAPESHIT is being praised by mainstream news as the most prominent films being made right now?

>olympics happen in South Korea
>NK takes the opportunity to attack
Oh I'm looking forward, alright

Get Out and Black Panther back to back! Black kino is on the menu boys. what an amazing time to be alive

I think Warner was low key bought out by Disney. They can't buy them officially due to anti-monopoly laws, but they can pay them under the table. Warner is a Disney branch folks. I'm just saying, look into it. It all makes sense

>sporting events should take place in the most FAIR and BALANCED location

penguins?

i desperately hope black nigger panther bombs hard

Why did Russia let a Furry be the mascot?

Nobody cares about the Olympics.

>an event that Russia 100% bribed and colluded to host
To be fair, every world cup host bribes and colludes with FIFA officials. That's how the process works.

It probably won't be too successful, average domestic numbers poor international numbers is what I'd expect. I think the solo star wars film will under perform as well

No bribe in the world would get that shit russia team even out their group

>penguins?
Antarctica tourism is what the penguin thing is referring to. Normally only charter flights go there but 2018 will be the first commercial flights offered to Antarctica.

JEJ

I still can't believe people not only go to see capeshit flicks, but that they do it multiple times a year and even fucking look forward to them. There's a new one every other damn week, how is there even an audience outside of the age 6-12 demographic? Same with Star Wars, there's a new movie every fucking year, are people not fatigued?

Same as the Titanic picture. 2018 will be the launch of a company offering submarine tours of the wreck for tourists.

Just what the world needs now. A good old nuclear strike against people of all creeds and colors who came from around the world. Perfect setup for a new saga.

No one is looking forward to Aquaman.

DC movies are something you watch when it's out, but anticipate? They've ruined their goodwill too many times.

Infantilized retards don't make waves. This is good for the economy.

this, how many fucking capeshit movies until the market is saturated?

>DC movies are something you watch when it's out
come on now

>a royal wedding
she ain't royalty

Wired too.

Why the fuck does WB never support its own movies? It is really weird. They could have said Aquaman/Black Panther and still been right.

you people deserve every bit of islamification and miscegenation for that meme

Literally none of those things interest me. What the actual fuck is wrong with normies.

>Why the fuck does WB never support its own movies?
CNN = WB = DC and yet they do nothing but compare DC films unfavorably to marvel films. It is weird.

CNN is the definition of fake news, what did you expect?

But usually they wield fakenews to fight their opposition (trump, the alt right, the american economy, and the 2nd amendment). They don't use their fakenews toolkit to shit on movies their own company produced.

Oh I see your point. Well some posts itt try to shed a light on it.

>Haven't seen Jurassic World
>Haven't seen any new Star Wars movie
>Last super hero movie I saw was Iron Man 3
>Actually have someone tell me I may need to re-examine my views on the world when I tell them I'm not excited for or going to see Black Panther

Wew

Do black people get offended when Africa is depicted as being technologically advanced?

No they were raised to believe "This is what Africa would be like today if white people didn't trample them and steal all their resources/people".

KANGZ.jpg, etc

Saw the Black Panther trailer in the cinema recently and it looks like a mess. I'm going to be dragged along to see it, so I hope it's good, but I'm not holding my breath.

People at my theater cheered during the black panther trailer when I saw Thor. I'm not even in America.

BP might actually be good I could see them doing a lot more solid fight scenes like winter soldier

Truthfully the writers have the most freedom to work with on BP and that could help it as a film. In a superman film or anything else there is often a specific comic arc that inspired the movie and that the writers had to twist and conform to make it work out i na 120 minute runtime (Death of superman, Doomsday, Civil war, etc). Often these adaptations feel forced and the film suffers from it.

BP had some popular story arcs for all 7 people who read his comics, but nothing to really dictate the flow of the film. More freedom to the creative team is always a good thing.

Why does Hollywood keep trying to push niggers?

Do you have any recs for a nice background role that can carry me nicely through the epilogue?

>looking forward to capeshit
When will the cancer finally die lads?

Get Out was okay. Pretty impressive first attempt at horror from a skit comedy director but still had quite a fee flaws.
I'm expecting Black Panther to be good because they already covered his origin and "becoming a hero"-arc in Civil War which us the most boring part of every first superhero movie.

We have not even hit peak capeshit yet. There are zero signs of fatigue so far but we will know for sure after infinity war part 1.

If marvel phase 4 is bringing in X-men and Dr Doom the sky is the limit. Wolverine and spiderman together was always a fan favorite.

when the last jew has been shot into the sun

Can't call em good if you haven't seen em.

black panther is going to be the first marvel movie to outright bomb and its going to be hilarious watching shitlibs explain it away w/o mentioning the obvious reason why

>bucky cap
>this is how shitty Spidey's banter has become

But that really was bucky cap. He just didn't want to hear it.

>I really, really like women

It probably won't bomb, capeshit fans love niggers

>black panther is going to be the first marvel movie to outright bomb
Solid production values, proven marvel formula, and people really, really liked what they saw in the trailer (except Sup Forums). He was also very well received as a character in civil war. The film has not been bogged down by studio tampering or excessive reshoots either. if the fi;m simply delivers more of what people have already seen it will do well.

Worst it can do is make ant-man money at this point.

pretty pretty goood

More than likely it will land slightly north of Dr Strange box office. Normalfags and comic fans alike enjoyed the character so far and now they see wakanada feature prominently in the infinity war trailer. The excitement for the avenger should spill back into BP.

Why? The wreck is practically gone now. They said it will be nothing more than a pile or rust flakes in like 20 years.

Are there any non-capeshit movies coming out I should be paying attention to?