I'm going to say it right here, the 2010s is the best decade for animation. There, I said it. This decade is amazing...

I'm going to say it right here, the 2010s is the best decade for animation. There, I said it. This decade is amazing. The 2010s have/had so many continuity driven and lore based shows now like Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Over the Garden Wall, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Samurai Jack Season 5, Bojack Horseman, The Legend of Korra, and Star vs. The Forces of Evil. They even have shows that have their fair share of continuity like Regular Show and Rick and Morty. Not to mention some great animated reality shows like Battle for Dream Island and Inanimate Insanity. Harvey Beaks is another great show with a beautiful world to it and Gumball is hilarious. There's also the awesome reboot of Ninja Turtles and the epic Young Justice. Clarence, The Loud House, and We Bare Bears are also great little shows as well. This is the best decade for animation ever!

Nah.

This decade has certainly created a lot of quality shows and has its own feel, and if you're into those things it's great. I for one tend to find them to be a little too.. "with it" perhaps?

nah

Is this copypasta?

Nah

>90s gave us Greg Weisman and Bruce Timm, as well as the Disney Renaissance, birth of Pixar and the golden age of Simpsons
>The years and decades before WW2 gave animation more than I can name
OP is objectively wrong and possibly a homosexual

t. kid that grew up with shitty mid-2000s cartoons like My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Exept for that shitty reboot of teen titans an other horse shit like the new powerpuff girls, the day my butt wet phyco, and other autistic shows that go on for hours and hours

For anyone who thinks otherwise, let me say that I did grow up in the 90s. While the 90s brought us amazing classics like Batman, Simpsons, South Park, Rocko, Animaniacs, Arthur (not as good as the others, but it teaches great lessons to the target audience), etc. the 2010s have more continuity and lore based shows and some like a Gravity Falls and Gumball are almost as funny as Golden Age Simpsons, which is hard to reach, since Golden Age Simpsons was the best show along with Looney Tunes and Avatar (which was the only great show that came out in the 2005-2009 period, along with Phineas and Ferb).

Teen Titans Go! has some pretty bad episodes, but it can be really funny sometimes. I feel like sometimes people just like to bitch and moan because ITS NOT MUH TEEN TITANS. Let me say that comic book characters have had many different versions, so it makes sense for the Teen Titans to do that

>having continuity and lore automatically make it good

Adventure Time went to fucking shit faster than you can say salsa verde.

And it went to shit because if its continuity and lore too

fucking this.

the 2010s is a good decade, (or at least much better than the 2000s) but it's not even close to the 90s or the 30s and 40s.

t. guy who was born in march of 1999.

go to school kiddo

you're not wrong doe

>or at least much better than the 2000s
OUT

>30's and 40's
Weren't there like 10 cartoons made per year? I'd hardly say that's a golden age of animation.

Quality over quantity my friend, quality over quantity.

The 2000s was pretty meh.

There were some amazing cartoons like Samurai Jack, Teen Titans (though it's fanbase is awful because they hate Go! just because it's not like the original show), Avatar, Kids Next Door, Billy and Mandy, Phineas and Ferb (saved the animation industry), Danny Phantom, Fairly OddParents (for the first few seasons), and Invader ZIM. However, there were a ton of forgettable or awful shows like Flapjack, Chowder, Barnyard, Cramp Twins, Nutshack, Coconut Fred, Camp Lazlo, Jimmy Neutron, ChalkZone, Ben 10, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!, Da Boom Crew, Loonatics Unleashed, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Squirrel Boy, etc. The 2000s wasn't that great of a decade despite having two of the best cartoons ever (Samurai Jack and Avatar), as well as some other great shows.

Adventure Time is a great cartoon

I agree 100%, but the way you say it sounds autistic and cringeworthy.

Sorry

>flapjack
>forgettable

It's pretty good, though a lot of those shows fell in quality after their first seasons (except maybe for Regular Show, which stayed fairly solid throughout)

>2010 best decade for animation
>proceeds to list a bunch of shows, and doesn't praise the artwork or animation in ANY of them

A good decade for stories maybe, but not for animation.

I'm talking early 2000s only. AFAIK every single "bad" cartoon you listed is late 2000s (correct me if I'm wrong on this).
And TTG is hated for replacing TT season 6.

>object shows
>good

How do you know about BFDI and Inanimate Insanity?

>Jimmy Neutron, ChalkZone, and the original Ben 10 in the same category as Nutshack and Da Boom Crew