Hmmm

>hmmm..................
>*sips*
>Salt.

What was the point or this scene? Did Disney think the audience was too dumb to see it wasn't snow or dirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nik_Sant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all the infantrymen defending the "diversity" and pink haired cunts are strong white men

this hits way too close to reality

Like most of the movie it was meta commentary.
>Luke milking sea cow = Disney milking the franchise
>Ship running until it's out of fuel = Star Wars is out of ideas
>Salt = the tears of fans

Yes. That's exactly what they thought.

fpbp

Their own fault for enlisting for the (((Resistance))) instead of the First Order

It was a premonition of the fan hysteria

Did anyone notice Gareth Edwards in this scene?

Damn, this might be a great movie after all.

The first order has black women gunners in TFA.

LOl fuck the nazi trumps BTFO BACK TO STORMFRONT

This also mean that if it's not visible, Disney doesn't care about diversity. I noticed Rogue One troopers were all whites too, there's a pic without their helmet. How come there aren't any minorities in these extra roles? honest question.

I honestly thought he was bleeding. I was expecting the binoculars guy to be built up as a minor, memorable character with some story but it went nowhere (just like the rest of this shitshow)

Yup.

I see the MAGA-esque fanboy crowd really decided to go after this movie... Nothing is sacred anymore...

The minorities need to be shown as important role models and great people, they can't be cannon fodder.

>be me
>be resistance fighter
>ordered to defend big door
>line up in the trenches with my comrades
>watch as first order walkers start heading towards us
>ohshit.exe
>look at ground
>white shit
>know that ground is covered in salt
>hmmmm i wonder
>"salt"

fucking why tho

When I was watching it I thought he meant that they guy put salt on the bottom of his shoes to melt the snow.
Now I see the whole planet was salt.

Yeah right, like Finn, what a role model for black kids all over the world.

>no ground troopers invading, only big siege machines
>instead of having everyone defend the door from the inside or defend the small gap they managed to open after a while, killing everyone that comes through, "general" Leia decides to send troopers outside, cause that will be a good trick
>send saltspeeders to fly forward in a perfect line formation and then fall back as if something surprising happened, cause they literally had no plan

Bravo

And Rey... what a great role model

>Luke
>Had to train hard to become a Jedi, displaying traits like perserverance, determination, and ultimately compassion unlike anything seen in the galaxy.

>Rey
>Got her force powers because the force wanted her to and can master them easily because... she believes in herself?

I guess she is the perfect hero for my generation, after all....

If I wanted to become an actor like Daisy Ridley, where could I go to learn the craft?

>an entire planet composed of salt just so retards can go "whoaaaa Luke didn't leave any footprints! RIAN SO SMIRT!"

George would've just given him footprints and then had him get on his knees to suck Ben's cock before he got beheaded.

To prove to everyone that they were NOT fighting the Empire on Hoth, but they were fighting the NOT-Empire on NOT-Hoth

Remember Hoth?

BUT THEY'RE FACING THE OTHER WAY THIS TIME
BRAVO RIAN

what if it was cyanide?

POTTERY

>Hmmmm...................
>*sips*
>Snow.

They should have had a scene with that rebel stuffing a handful of snow in his mouth, look right at the camera and utter "hmm... ...snow..."

It's foreshadowing because they're about to get a-salted.

>hmm
>*tastes*
>*dies*

>Taking cues from the autistic Jedi school shooter and the rich boy Nazi larper
Yeah ok.

Would've been 10 times more interesting

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

>>hmmm..................
>>*sips*
>>Salt.
wait you couldnt fucking SMELL A PLANET OF SALT
AAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It doesn't snow where I live, so I spent that entire movie thinking what the hell was that. Thankfully, Disney thought of the salt-impaired this time.

Got some fucking future autuers over here

>Boy, Jiram! It sure is cold out here!
>Yes, Bim, it's because we're on Hoth, a snow planet.
>*Bim shovels snow into his mouth*
>You're right, it is snow!

Bravo, George.

You forgot
>Kylo wanting to kill the old stuff= Disney eradicating everything established about SW
BRAVO RIAN I LOVE YOU

Snowmind

>Hmmmm...............
>*sips*
>Sand.

I CLAPPED

Well it salts here so i thought it was unnecessary

Yes it was a very meta movie, unfortunate that it wasn't also very good.

>Hmmmm.............
>*sips*
>Grass.

No, it's more like if he thought it was sand and turned out to be powder chocolate

It was to show that the scene wasn't ripped off the Hoth battle in Empire.

Rebels in a trench, with low tech fighters flying against AT AT walkers, defending a hidden rebel base with a large blast door, on a white planet.

But it's different because it's salt, not snow.

There was no pepper on that planet.

If it's snow, why snowtroopers???

How did Luke know he was trapped in a trash compactor without sipping the trash?

BRAVO RIAN

poetry

Visit your local pet shop and spend a few hours imitating the goldfish.

How are we, as the audience, supposed to know it wasn't just a pool for soldiers to relax at, if it took so long for them to mention it was a trash compactor?

How were we supposed to know this was water?

I actually laughed out loud. Thanks user.

rofl that damage control...

You're telling me trolls wrote 120 000 reviews?

How else would you explain people not liking an objrctively great movie like The Last Jedi?

>That old guy with the beard is a veteran clone trooper in EU canon

>Hmmmm...................
>*sips*
>Invasion.

To state that stepping on it leaves a mark, so when Luke steps on it and doesn't leave a mark you go all "woah, it's an illusion" assuming the short dark hair, the anakin's lightsaber and the no dust on his clothes didn't already revealed that for you

What's his name and why doesn't he look like Jango Fett?

To show the footstep being made in the salt, to give another hint later on to Luke being a projection when you don't see him make a footstep when "fighting" Ben

Rey is a fucking Mary Sue, her character is the very definition of one. I fucking hate these people.

>*ignores nazi MAGA comment*

Next

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nik_Sant

I was sort of wrong, it's the headcanon of the Clone Wars/Rebels cartoon showrunner.

>>hmm...
>>*sips*
>> ...space!

>Obi-wan opens the cockpit to his jedi starfighter
>does a low pass over the waves
>scoops some into his hands
>*sip*
>hmm... saltwater

There is no EU canon senpai

>hmm
>*sips*
>...gas
>falls

You don't fucking sip salt you retards.

t. Leia

>>salt troopers

Hmmmmm
*sips*
Sodium HypochlorAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH

*spills salt on your eyes*

>hmmm....
>*sips*
>Treason.

Why does she look like a 12 year old boy in all of those

This. A true chad guzzles his salt.

Don't you mean.......
MAGA-esque?

It was Disney saying "No, this is not a snow planet so it's NOT a rehash of Empire"

did these cucks even neutralize anything?

>hmm...
>*sips*
>lgdfraivfga

Really smart of Disney to release a terrible movie like the Last Jedi so that we forget how bad TFA was. Then they're gonna release the even worse Solo: A Star Wars Story and people will forget how bad TLJ is. Clever girl.

The ass blast is amazing though, better special effects than anything in the film... the speed blast was pretty stunning at least. Pretty funny chronicling a films reception as part of some Trump greater phenomena

>everyone ends up liking the prequels

Was this all a huge gamble by George Lucas?

did flame troopers get banned by a chapter in the galactic convention by the time a new hope happens

2nd and 3rd viewings of the movie.

wait

Is that what my room smells like?

CGI clone troopers was the worst thing George Lucas ever did

Everything happens for a reason

the fact that they are still rebels all these years after the emperor was killed just goes to show the level of victim complex these people who write this godawful shit have

I wouldn't really call it a gamble. I think he saw a chance to make a lot of money while shifting all the blame away from himself if they turned out bad and it turns out they turned out really really bad.

all those groundtroopers died because the fat asian ruined finns self-sacrifice. None reached the falcon, so that means they all got cooked by the laser.

In some scenes they aren’t even that bad tbqh

>lavatroopers

keku