Sicario 2: Soldado Teaser Trailer #1 (2018)

youtube.com/watch?v=4br1A1tltkc

bump

>captcha: JESUS

I didn't like Sicario.

>guys in gasmasks sneak around and get blown up

>we're gonna start a waor
>against who?
>... ... ...everybody

wow, such predictable dialog

Good thing Emily blunt isn't in this one, she was the worst part of the first one.

where's sexy blunt?

No Villeneuve though. Is Stefano Sollima competent? I haven't seen any of his works.

Gone, she sucked in the first film anyways contributed nothing to the film.

2 times the Sicario
4 times the explosions

Kek this

>contributed nothing

i guess if you don't count being an audience surrogate through which characters and plot points can be fed
and if you dont' count representing an outsider to contrast with the self-sustaining, perpetual cycle of violence that the other characters inhabit
and if you don't count a really well-executed subersive character arc, where she + the audience believe she's a super stronk woman taking it to the bad guys, when in reality she + the audience learn she's just another meaningless tool used and discarded by a system way beyond her comprehension and control

in fact it's almost like her character and performance is one of the most critical parts of the movei

>Stefano Sollima
You should watch Suburra (the movie not the serie)
An Gomorra (the serie not the movie)

Look at those sick cunts rocking maglites with MP5s attached to them.

You're right, now that we know that, what's the point of her being involved in this film. Complain to higher command to stop this madman? We now know they, the government, are willing to do anything to get shit done and further the conflict.

I heard that the Gomorrah movie was good too though

UNRELIABLE?

It is, but it's not by Sollima

A D I O S

Tight tolerances?

trailer looked ok if a bit generic until i saw this shit like what the fuck
it is some random italian director who is making the movie

Any real life operating videos? ive only seen the one of the dudes in africa

it looks like shit

The south african lads? Comfy af documentary that was