Show me a good fight scene where one person fights more than 4 at the same time, and those 4 don't act like retards...

Show me a good fight scene where one person fights more than 4 at the same time, and those 4 don't act like retards. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkzIbXrHrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
youtube.com/watch?v=6vTgfMxNnHs
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc
youtube.com/watch?v=RGJGRRERYk4
youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE
youtube.com/watch?v=upwyWKzozII
youtube.com/watch?v=s6mrWdlOw_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0NTCpzgfM
youtube.com/watch?v=UKStvs5pXEg
youtube.com/watch?v=S9z5aWAQQ34
youtube.com/watch?v=aOgDyEeQDUM
youtube.com/watch?v=FWtpY6EhxXI
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=XUd4otGniXA
youtube.com/watch?v=NiPtaAwEa3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GhT2XYQ5Yj0
youtube.com/watch?v=RTHdDxOKX68
youtube.com/watch?v=RoZzVUPqHbk
youtube.com/watch?v=bnzMVisprX8
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7G_4iYoEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=IkzIbXrHrNU

what the fuck is the guy closest to kylo ren doing

Unironically BvS
youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow

Whatever your opinions on the rest of the movie, this fight was pretty damn good. I liked that the goons managed to get one-up on Batman a few times, like the couple who grabbed him by the cape and took him to the ground.
Obviously the flamethrower guy was being retarded but he wasn't really involved in the fight so I think it still counts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vTgfMxNnHs

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

>they all come from off screen to individually fight him 1v1 after hes beaten the last guy

youtube.com/watch?v=RGJGRRERYk4

This. Just look at how many times Batman gets sucker punched from the side.

if only star wars had some convenient magical powers that could be used to keep the fight 1v1 or 1v2

Neo vs smith?

There are literally dozens OP, this for eg is superior in every way

youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE

This is good too

he is dancing

Basically any Jackie Chan fight scene

wrong, just look at the guy with white shirt on 0:48

He runs towards the protagonist and keeps running forever for 5, 6 shots. All of them should get it at the same time and kick his ass.

half of the bad guys takes more than 20 seconds to get up during 1:30. But the 1vs4 moment at 2:20 seems alright. Good!

youtube.com/watch?v=upwyWKzozII

Dammit you two beat me too it

Tony Jaa fights 1vs1 on all these, they just take turns.

In Oldboy everybody acts like a retard waiting their turn to be kicked

badass as fuck but the same issue

this along the BvS seems to be the best

This guy is brutal but again they take turns to let him punch people in the face

KINO

Snyder and his team should direct every fight scene in Hollywood

It should have just been 2 guards or better yet, 2 Knights of Ren

No emotional weight in this scene, it might as well be a video game level

He tried to lock on but it auto-locked to an enemy on the other side of the room.

Netflix's daredevil had 2

this movie is a complete disaster

whats with all the hair on the ground?

he got force tricked

do one of the guy with sword silly walking away from Kylo

>he doesn't know

into being in a shit movie?

we need more fps pls

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=s6mrWdlOw_g

Nolan?

man I love this scene

epilepsy

Great scene but it looks like garbage at 60fps.

>literally letting him 1v1 them one by one

I hope you posted this ironically

The costume design is already bad enough but they ruin it with the worst choreography I’ve ever seen. Is the soundtrack any good at leat?

it's more of the same, only without being distinct in any way. disney is done with original scores.

Nothing special. Even the prequels had music. John Williams is getting old I think and doesnt have the energy to write high energy music anymore.

I wouldn't really count this one. Yeah, it's great, but there are multiple parts of it that only work because Neo is essentially god within the Matrix.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? OP asked for a fight scene where one person fights 4 people at the same time and no one acts like a retard. Not how grounded in reality it is. It's a clean, competent sequence that delivers exactly what was asked.

stop sucking the mouse's dick, op

This is why i hate these movies even more : They have some unique scenes which shouldn't belong into such shitty mess.

Literally any Hong Kong action movie from the 1970's to early 90's. Here's Jackie Chan vs 4 black amazon women: youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0NTCpzgfM

I guess it works then. My point is just that making a scene in which OP's criteria are filled becomes much easier when you give your solo fighter special power-ups or gadgets.

The hallway fight from early on in Netflix's Daredevil. Goddamn that was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKStvs5pXEg

youtube.com/watch?v=S9z5aWAQQ34

Somebody's been eating his onions.

I think "luke's theme" is played about 20 times

Good call

After this they should have stopped with the narrow hall fights in all the other marvel shows

This shit is great. Jackie gets beaten obviously because he is outnumbered, but gets into high ground and territory advantage to force them to fight 1vs1.

stunt doubles

Yea no shit. You want a realistic example of 1 person beating the shit out of 4 comparably sized people? It doesn't exist.

why does kylo stab the ground?

I enjoyed this film

any jackie chan movie

KINO

>My point is just that making a scene in which OP's criteria are filled becomes much easier when you give your solo fighter special power-ups or gadgets.

You mean something like the FORCE and LIGHT SABRES.

>tell that tah kanjiclub

>jackie chan dubbed by someone else
why

This is great.

black chicks wear wigs or weaves that mix in with their normal hair - they want to look less black

it's better than the world of warcraft movie battle scenes. there were extras in those scenes who literally just started shaking in one spot.

you told me this movie sucked Sup Forums, did you lie to me? That fight was pure kino.

not sure which movie was a bigger disappointment but there you go

I think they just let the actors come up with their own choreography, i cant believe this was the best a professional could come up with

It's almost impossible to portray a proper fight between multiple opponents on film because it's always choreographed and therefore sequential and predictable with people drawing back or not acting when given a good opening to strike.

This reminds me of the Wheel of Time series where Lan says something along the lines of "Only in fairy tales can a man face multiple opponents and win without a scratch."

Doubled up on the links there user

Bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=FWtpY6EhxXI

OH, cuz I'm fucking retarded.
My bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY

Top notch quality right there

If he's going to kill so many anyways why not just use guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUd4otGniXA

damn jackie always brings the kino when it comes to fight choreography and editing

do gunfights count?
youtube.com/watch?v=NiPtaAwEa3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=GhT2XYQ5Yj0

that's horseshit, you can win if you want it more than your opponents

That one scene made everyone cream their pants in the movie theater, because it came out of fucking nowhere and everyone where I lived mostly talked about how big a let down the movie was.

Well, he was talking about swordfighting and not some drunks slamming their fists into eachother.

>gunfights

everything about this is bad, including the guy with a poking pole in the background not poking anyone

I hate this scene, too many guys standing around with guns not taking the shot

youtube.com/watch?v=RTHdDxOKX68

A classic.

The Raid 2 is so shit what happened?

The Raid 1 is pure kino, it should not have gone this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoZzVUPqHbk
2 instead of 1, but there's a bunch of guys against them so it evens out.
I love how this scene, Conan and Subatai win not just because they're better fighters, but because they use the terrain and their planning/traps to nuetralize the horses and divide their enemies and pick them off.

>that heartbeat

absolutely kino

youtube.com/watch?v=bnzMVisprX8

This fight scene is pretty short since it's the end of a longer battle, but the "bad guys" eventually surround him, avoid attacks, strike when his back is turned, and eventually win by exhausting the enemy.

I mean these chicks are butch as fuck to begin with but I love how when the fight scenes start they all magically become flat chested. Poor stunt doubles had to slap on wigs and stretch into leather tops for the scenes kek.

>OP implying it's not Shitney's/Rian's fault that the choreography in that scene is hot garbage
>Anons proceed to dump a bunch of actual kino fight scenes that did better
It's like they did just one take for the first part of the Star Wars one and didn't even look at it in post

This was pretty kino.. makes me kinda want to watch the show now but I really don't want to be disappointed so I probably wont.

This Best Buy dude has seen some black friday mobs

To be honest even if it everyone waited in line to 1v1 in those fight scenes you quoted, at the very least it's more visually appealing to watch than OP's fight.

Jackie Chan always use to bring the heat back in the day. Shit is so well thought out and I love how he always uses the environment in his fight scenes. This entire scene was kino but the move at 1:16 was sick!

youtube.com/watch?v=7c7G_4iYoEQ

This, and all the guys are his personal trained stunt team