>Out this Week:
Darth Maul #3 (April 26)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/-AIH28G2YRo

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91017683/#q91019231
slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-racially-diverse/
starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-and-next-indiana-jones-get-release-dates
youtube.com/watch?v=oFjeq4Q6be0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best boy.

QUICK, POST YOUR FAVORITE BACKGROUND ALIEN CHARACTER

What happened to him?

James Luceno better end up writing a Dooku book.

Probably still this guy

Good taste, user. Dubs for truth.

>people still trust the (((Banking Clan))) after the Clone Wars

>against all expectations Anakin and Obi-Wan: A Star Wars Story is announced as the third Anthology
>starring Hayden and Ewan
>set in the last days prior to the battle of Coruscant, drawing from the unfinished TCW story arcs

What would your reaction be? What would the casuals' reaction be? What would RLM's reaction be?

God damn are we ever going to get an OP with the right link for the TLJ trailer?

Stop making me think about things that will never happen

>What would your reaction be?
Probably this

Not really the character but the species in general.

Got stepped on.

Why does that bother you so much user?

Negative. We already have TCW cartoon for expanding on the bond between Ani and Obi.

Give me something I haven't seen before.

Damn, the last jedi look like that!?

Does anyone have the one with Tarkin in his thoughts? Some anons decided to go full Inception

SEETHING

This is what rogue one should have been about God Dammit!

Let go of your fanfiction, user. It doesn't exist anymore.

Well there's a few. Firts there was this one...

Then they went deeper

Until they reached the subconscious

>not fixing the reflection in the tarkin picture

It's really rustling my jimmies that you skipped a step. Good shit otherwise though.

Actually there's a few steps at the beginning skipped too. Ideally, it should be:

>Vader (you)
>Thrawn
>Yoda
>Vader looking at screen
>Tarkin looking at vader looking at screen
>Vader thinking about all of it

Luke's /our boy/

Post loth cats

Found one of them in the depths of my my /swco/ folder. That's all of them though, I'm afraid. First pic appeared as-is, but I'm sure the missing phases can be reverse-engineered if you want the full set.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91017683/#q91019231

Does anyone have the Assphra one?
Because I'm trying to find the comic that shot of her ass is from

I'm always looking for an excuse to post the best ass in the galaxy.
As far as I remember it's from the issue of darth vader right before she goes to Naboo.

RLM would finally off themselves

Noice! thx user

Why does JJ hate white people so much?

Almost certainly involved in the highest echelons of the ISB, possibly instrumental in the imperial combat droid program that spawned the KS series.

Vader really regrets spacing that ass doesn't he?

This is a fake quote.

No it isn't.

slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-racially-diverse/

>strong independent lesbian
Fuck off Cucka, no one wants you.

Self-hating white Jew.

Not the user who posted it, but no, it's not a fake quote. It was about some failed pilot for one of JJ's many TV shows though.

I'm 99% sure Vader knew what he was doing. Tossing you out an airlock knowing you'll live is as close to a thank you as you'll get from that guy.

He had no choice. He couldn't bear to be around such posterior perfection any more.
Too painful a reminder that he had his nards burned off

R-rook at my butt, Reia-sempai.

I want a /ss/ lothcat

She's just hoping she'll take her to one of those lesbian bondage prisons she's read so much about.

Post the greatest heroes who normies will never know existed

The Great Pabster himself

>Find out when the two highly-anticipated films will hit theaters.

>The Walt Disney Company and Lucasfilm announced today two major upcoming release dates.

>Star Wars: Episode IX is now set for release on May 24, 2019. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the film will close out the third Star Wars trilogy.

>In addition, the fifth chapter of the Indiana Jones series is now confirmed for a July 10, 2020 release. Both Steven Spielberg, director of every Indiana Jones film, and star Harrison Ford will return.

>Star Wars: Episode IX is now set for release on May 24, 2019. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the film will close out the third Star Wars trilogy.

>In addition, the fifth chapter of the Indiana Jones series is now confirmed for a July 10, 2020 release. Both Steven Spielberg, director of every Indiana Jones film, and star Harrison Ford will return.

>mfw in a couple of years we'll be in the 20s again
What a time to be alive

>Design a solid 8/10 helmet
>dont bother with the rest of the costume
Are we stuck with the shit TFA designs and aesthetic for the whole trilogy?

>want diversity
>hate white people

Having a hard time getting excited about a new Indy. One of the reasons it took so long for them to make an Indy 4 is that they couldn't settle on a good enough concept to justify it, and I'm not sure what could've given them enough inspiration to make a fifth.

>May 24, 2019

Yeah, right.

Aphra looks like deviant art fan oc

Because they kicked his grandfather out of Europe for fucking up the economy

3 years ago today the Expanded Universe was renamed Legends and officially declared to be noncanon.

What's your favorite part of the new Canon? What's your least favorite part?
What do you miss about Legends? What don't you miss?
What do you think canon has done better than Legends(in terms of similar/same stories or characters)? What did Legends do better in that regard?
What's one thing from Legends that you'd like to see be recanonized in some form?
Which do you prefer, canon or Legends?

>Implying TFA is canon
They already changed the stormtroopers and Kylo's scar it's only a matter of time before they change more things.

You sound like you mean well but this is pretty much be an open invitation to baiting and shitposting.

I prefer Star Wars. Simple as that. Going any deeper into this forest is unnecessary.

F

We all know exactly where this is going. Don't fall for it.

>They already changed the stormtroopers
The clones' armor was changed drastically between 2 and 3, moreso than the Stormies in 7 to 8.

I miss the 30 years of planets and locations. And the map, I miss the map.

You want us to compare 3 years to 30?

Even if you mean well, this will only lead to shitposting user.

Legends was pretty retarded but it felt like science fiction

Disney Wars is just libtard propaganda that nobody get excited for because you know they're just going to put women and niggers front and center without any care to the story.
>HEY GAIZ DID YOU KNOW THE Y-WING WHO SURVIVED YAVIN 4 WAS ACKTUALLY A DYKE WHO WANTED TO BANG PRINCESS LEIA?? PLS REBLOG IF U LIKED

It's not like-minded enthusiasts like us behind the wheel anymore. Except Filoni maybe.

There's three years between 2 and 3 and maybe a second between 7 and 8.

Dumb frogposter

Holy shit, you fucking called it

>but this is pretty much be an open invitation to baiting and shitposting.
Don't fall for the bait and shitposting then. It's really that simple.

>You want us to compare 3 years to 30?
Yes.

>this will only lead to shitposting user.
Only if you let it.

This.

Yeah, no, fuck off, you knew exactly what you were doing.

Well, at least it fits with having the other movies releasing in May.

Granted, they'll be losing the big holiday bux, but it feels more proper for some stupid reason

And it was specifically noted as an upgrade, and it was a decision made for story reasons to show the Republic was already morphing into the Empire
The TFA troopers are getting new helmets because the original ones were dumb

Attention /swco/

I'm thinking of putting together a Star Wars impression challenge together.

Basically, the idea is that I take a bunch of SW quotes and compile them into a recording. It'll be one long play with gaps after each line for you to do your impression, so that you could just hit play and not need to worry about stopping and starting the recording. You could just record yourself in vocaroo and post the results here.

Whoever does the best wins the contents of J.J.'s mystery box.

Would there be any interest in this?

And he's gonna be even older in this one. So is he still going to be front and center or will we still have Mutt Williams to be the young action hero (probably played by a new guy since Shia's burned bridges with Spielberg)

I thought that Krennic meme image used some shitty 3 and 3/4 inch figure for children. You're telling me this is the Black Series Krennic?

Thanks thats it

>The TFA troopers are getting new helmets because the original ones were dumb
It's a minor tweak, which happened with the OT, too. It doesn't change the helmets that much- they're still dumb looking, but the change does help slightly.

So why the fuck does everyone call this being a Force Priestess when that name comes from a noncanon tabletop game? She's clearly supposed to be the Shaman of the Whills since that's who Lucas said trained Qui-Gon to keep his consciousness after death. She's also literally a Shaman who converses with spirits.

This will get called bait, but the fact is it's true. (((They))) have been subverting media for years, and they finally got their chance with Disney buying Star Wars from /ourguy/ Lucas.

>he expects Black Series to be high quality
It's Hasbro, not Figuarts.

Lucasfilm uses the old Legend maps for reference so I assume the majority of those planets are canon in some form

youtube.com/watch?v=oFjeq4Q6be0
Based John

They're referred to as Priestesses in the credits.

>Using ((( ))) unironically
wew

Oh I didn't know that. Wookieepedia just says they were first referred to as Force Priestesses in Nexus of Power.

Are you really surprised?

That does sound pretty fun